October 25, 2014 | 1401 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Express Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by serenity815

This eyeliner is very smudgy, and it fades very easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by mgm98

I currently use this as my main eyeliner. and its very good for being a drugstore eyeliner. its not very water resistant. I wear it to school and you know all my friends are so fun they make me cry :) and it smears a little. I have to rub underneith when it happens but i still get it off. And after school for volleyball it kind of runs so i have to swipe it off during practice. (but i sweat a lot during practice so i think its resonable to think it would rub off.) overall i really like the product and I would recomend it for being drug store. I do think there is better eyeliners out there but for being maybelline and drugstore... its a good solid product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TMK6959

I have this eyeliner in Dark Brown and it gives a nice natural look. It does tend to smudge and leaves dark around my eyes after I try to wash it off which is why I gave it a 4, but other than that it is great. I love the packaging and the smudger, price was reasonable and I can also use this color to define my eyebrows and it stays on better than most eyebrow pencils I have tried. I have re-purchased this several times and will keep buying it, but this eyeliner isn't for everyone. If you are after a bold look with good staying power it's best to give this one a miss, but for me this works well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover987654321

I was in a rush when i got this - grabbed the first brown eyeliner i set my eyes on. And it was this.

Well I'm not impressed. What could ie xpect, for something that was 10 dollars?

It smudges like crazy. When i use it on my bottom lashline, it starts smudging within an hour of application.

I would not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner to wear on my waterline and it shows up really well and is dark enough for me, i have it in Ebony Black. It is really smudgey but that's about the only thing i don't like about it. it's only $11 (Australian) and comes with a smudger on the end which actually works. I really like this eyeliner, i've re perchaced this twice :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by pinknail

Just bought it recently.
It is dark enough for me:)
However, it is so smudgy :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My biggest reason for picking this product up was the promise of a softer pencil and because typically, I trust Maybelline for eye products. I wasn't sure if it work at first, but so far it has. I got in Blackish Brown (or Brownish Black, whichever) because I don't like the look of black eyeliner on me.

Pros:
-Price is very reasonable
-The product is a soft, blendable pencil that I don't have to press very hard at all to make it apply. The color is rich and doesn't skip so you get a smooth, consistent result.
-The blender tool is shaped in a way that's easy to use and doesn't have just one single angle like some do (and it actually works)
-It's long-lasting and stays in place for most of the day

Cons:
-The product can smudge fairly easily if touched

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Holidayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this eyeliner at all. it doesn't go on dark and i find i have to press quite hard to make a line. even then by midday it smudges like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by amethystglow

One of the best eyeliners I've ever used! I have the brownish-black one. It applies nicely, and I love how it includes a smudge applicator in the same product (which, to me, seems hard to find). The only thing that I don't like is that it can fade a bit within maybe 5 hours. But it is very good as a staple eyeliner, since you can wear it everyday to work or school, or to a formal event. Would definately recommend if you want a versatile product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually think this is a decent eyeliner but I only use this to line my lower lid. I sometimes use this for my upper lid if I want a really soft natural look but usually I just stick to the lower lid since I like a soft, smudgy look and then a more defined look on top. I got this in the navy color, I think it was called blackened sapphire. I've tried some really hard eyeliner pencils that barely make a line and this isn't bad, not as smooth as I'd like but it creates a nice line. I like that it's not overly dark because I don't want a harsh line for my lower lid and the smudger comes in handy. Lasting power is eh, I've had worse but this is okay. I notice some smudging by noon but even high end liners have done that. Overall I think this is decent liner for the price.