October 20, 2014 | 2088 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Oh how I love Boy Bait. It's fantastic, I've nearly finished my 2nd one so I am about to purchase my 3rd one. The price is not cheap I agree but to me it's worth it. It's fantastic it doesn't dry out your lips, gives the finish of a lip gloss but lasts way longer than a gloss. I wear it on it's own or sometimes I glam it up with a brow/pinkish lipliner or I outline my lips with Viva Glam VI gloss, combination is sooo pretty. I always bring it with me, definitely a product you should own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lip gloss. It comes out as a creamy nude on my minimally pigmented lips. Very glossy and lasts long for a lip gloss.

Update: I layer this over the lipstick Half n Half and it looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just finished my second tube of Boy Bait, and I ADORE this gloss!!! It is the perfect creamy pale pink nude. Not too opaque, and not too sheer. It looks perfect on its own, or my favorite, over Hue lipstick. Love this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by brjsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My all time favorite Mac gloss. Whenever I put on a lipstick I don't love a quick swipe of boy bait and it's perfect. It goes well with all my Mac lipsticks. My favorite is snob with boy bait on top!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty sheer, apricot color on my nw35, nw40 skin. It looks kind of orange on me. It also doesn't last any longer than drug store lip glosses. The taste and smell is a vanilla, which is amazing.

If you like peach or light apricot shades, you will enjoy this. There is also no sparkle in this gloss. Right now, just to get through the tube instead of wasting it, I'm putting NARS orgasm blush on my lips (doesn't have any taste), and then putting this over top, on days I wear it. For some reason, over the orgasm, it doesn't look too orange, but it does on this own, Or at least on my skin it looks orange by itself. I gave it a high rating, because it does look nice, even though it didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the SA picked this out for me to go over Fresh Brew for my nude lip look. I have very pigmented lips and in the store it looked pretty good. But as I've used it the next couple days, I couldn't stand the non existent staying power and I wish it was a tad more opaque. I love how moisturizing cremesheens are but I returned this unfortunately and still on the hunt for my perfect nude lip gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

While it's true that this lip gloss is very sheer and the color is dupeable, I don't agree that it's a waste of money, at least not for me. Most glosses and lipsticks I own are pale nudes. I own Revlon's peach petal, which many people have listed at a dupe for this. Whenever I put that gloss on top of a nude lipstick, it separates and eats away at whatever is underneath it, as is the same with Nars Striptease, my UD pocket rocket, and all my other nude glosses. Some ingredient in those glosses tends to break down the lipstick, I don't know. Boy Bait doesn't do that. I can actually wear lip gloss over my nude lipsticks now! It's pricey, but until I find a dupe that wears this well, I'm happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by splatternatum

This is my favourite MAC lipgloss. It's a pinky nude gloss with sheerer colour. It can be sticky but for how great it looks I really don't mind! One of the best things about this lipgloss is that is looks great overtop of lipstick and on its own. My only complaint is the packaging. When you are nearing the end of the tube, its really difficult to get the rest of the product on the sides and at the bottom, even if there is quite a bit left. It's a bit pricey but worth it since I'm about to purchase my third tube!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by carefreedv

I love this tube of gloss. It's my go to for a nice nude lip with smoky eyes or if I just want a wash of shine on my lips. It's a bit sticky but nothing that's unbearable. I do find the applicator a bit flimsy but more so with the eariler bottles. The most recent one I picked up had a better applicator so maybe I just had a crappy one b4. Overall if you want a nice gloss that stays on pretty much for over 3 hours I say pick this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The perfect nudish pink gloss that looks good over many lipsticks. Not as thick and sticky as many of the other Mac glosses and still has the signature vanilla smell of all Mac lip products. Semi-sheer so this can be worn alone to slightly tone down my medium pigmented rosey pink lips if my eyes are more on the "heavy" side that day (which for me is putting eyeliner on the bottom waterline). Great staple lipgloss, would definitely repurchase over and over again.