MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

Hey guys, Iíve just made friend with MAC lipglass cremesheen and I immediately adored this product from the very first sight. Itís shiny but not too spark, wearable but not sticky. With a firm doe-foot applicator, this best MAC lipglass brings you a very creamy, soft, moisturizing and natural top layer. The color of MAC lipglass cremesheen is also very diverse. Regardless of your skin tone, your dress and style, you can find the best choice in nearly 20 pretty colors. And I chose for myself Peach coral Ė the extremely long lasting one. This color is a natural and polished finish. Thepeach shade can neutralize your whole look. Itís not too sheer but impressive enough to show your lips up in summer. Most of best MAC lipglass have fragrance and so does Richer, Lusher. Its smell is lovely, not overwhelming but very bearable. You can go to You can go here to read moreand chose the one that your boyfriend loves ,too.

on 2/11/2012 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this gloss. It's one of my more worn glosses, perfect for everyday wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my FAVORITE lip colors that I own.
It's a nude with very small hints of pink and purple. Any skin color of any type can wear it. It's creamy and long wearing. It's sticky like all of MAC's lip glosses, so it's just something you have to get use too.
Of course, it won't hold up to eating but almost nothing does, or does well.
There's literally nothing negative I can say about it.

Would highly recommend and will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Oh how I love Boy Bait. It's fantastic, I've nearly finished my 2nd one so I am about to purchase my 3rd one. The price is not cheap I agree but to me it's worth it. It's fantastic it doesn't dry out your lips, gives the finish of a lip gloss but lasts way longer than a gloss. I wear it on it's own or sometimes I glam it up with a brow/pinkish lipliner or I outline my lips with Viva Glam VI gloss, combination is sooo pretty. I always bring it with me, definitely a product you should own.

on 12/13/2011 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this lip gloss. It comes out as a creamy nude on my minimally pigmented lips. Very glossy and lasts long for a lip gloss.

Update: I layer this over the lipstick Half n Half and it looks amazing!

on 12/6/2011 8:21:00 PM

I just finished my second tube of Boy Bait, and I ADORE this gloss!!! It is the perfect creamy pale pink nude. Not too opaque, and not too sheer. It looks perfect on its own, or my favorite, over Hue lipstick. Love this stuff!!!

on 12/1/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My all time favorite Mac gloss. Whenever I put on a lipstick I don't love a quick swipe of boy bait and it's perfect. It goes well with all my Mac lipsticks. My favorite is snob with boy bait on top!

on 11/29/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really pretty sheer, apricot color on my nw35, nw40 skin. It looks kind of orange on me. It also doesn't last any longer than drug store lip glosses. The taste and smell is a vanilla, which is amazing.

If you like peach or light apricot shades, you will enjoy this. There is also no sparkle in this gloss. Right now, just to get through the tube instead of wasting it, I'm putting NARS orgasm blush on my lips (doesn't have any taste), and then putting this over top, on days I wear it. For some reason, over the orgasm, it doesn't look too orange, but it does on this own, Or at least on my skin it looks orange by itself. I gave it a high rating, because it does look nice, even though it didn't work for me.

on 9/20/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

the SA picked this out for me to go over Fresh Brew for my nude lip look. I have very pigmented lips and in the store it looked pretty good. But as I've used it the next couple days, I couldn't stand the non existent staying power and I wish it was a tad more opaque. I love how moisturizing cremesheens are but I returned this unfortunately and still on the hunt for my perfect nude lip gloss

on 9/19/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

While it's true that this lip gloss is very sheer and the color is dupeable, I don't agree that it's a waste of money, at least not for me. Most glosses and lipsticks I own are pale nudes. I own Revlon's peach petal, which many people have listed at a dupe for this. Whenever I put that gloss on top of a nude lipstick, it separates and eats away at whatever is underneath it, as is the same with Nars Striptease, my UD pocket rocket, and all my other nude glosses. Some ingredient in those glosses tends to break down the lipstick, I don't know. Boy Bait doesn't do that. I can actually wear lip gloss over my nude lipsticks now! It's pricey, but until I find a dupe that wears this well, I'm happy with it.

on 8/26/2011 10:15:00 PM

This is my favourite MAC lipgloss. It's a pinky nude gloss with sheerer colour. It can be sticky but for how great it looks I really don't mind! One of the best things about this lipgloss is that is looks great overtop of lipstick and on its own. My only complaint is the packaging. When you are nearing the end of the tube, its really difficult to get the rest of the product on the sides and at the bottom, even if there is quite a bit left. It's a bit pricey but worth it since I'm about to purchase my third tube!!

Popular Lip Glosses