Estee Lauder Swiss Performing Extract

4.1

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Soluble Fish (Pisces) Collagen, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/8/2011 10:33:00 AM

I used Swiss Performing Extract from the age of 25 to 45 and absolutely loved it. I would try other moisturizers and would always go back. I would use it at night and also under my makeup daily. The secret to using under your makeup is to use it - it's a little oily, then wait 10 to15 minutes and then put your makeup on. Works great! I'm 60 and noticing more tiny wrinkles....I haven't used it in a few years - but am purchasing a bottle today. If you want pretty skin, use Swiss Performing Extract....and a special note to Estee Lauder....please, please, always make it available to those of us who after many years of use....know it is good!

on 11/5/2010 1:21:00 AM

It is a shame Estee Lauder keeps this product out of sight. I worked for Estee Lauder and tried most of their face care products and can say they were ok but nothing special. I kept looking for a lotion for my sensitive skin and found the Swiss Performing Extract. It worked wonders on my sensitive fair skin and I was really impressed with its quality and results.
When my rep asked why I chose Swiss Performing Extract out of all their skin care products I was honest and told her because of its mild smell (Lauder face creams are too heavily scented) the quality of the product and that it helped my sensitive skin. She huffed and said "well that stuff is so old,it reminds me of the 70's and its for old women . Keep it out of site and promote new products ". I was shocked a rep would say that. But in my opine Estee Lauders Swiss Performing Extract is a timeless product and a must if you have sensitive skin and are also sick of getting face cream and lotion that smells like pure perfume.

on 3/22/2009 2:46:00 PM

Learn from my mistakes and then buy this. I used literally hundreds of products before finally coming back to this. My mother used this into her 80's and had perfect line-free skin. Now both myself and my daughter use it,day and night. It is not sitting out with their fancy new products, you have to ask for it because it's kept hidden under the counter. And they usually only keep one or two bottles in stock, a lovely white glass bottle, it contains soluble marine protein, plant oils and natural Swiss herbal extracts. This is one of those products that is excellent for very dry skin to promote elasticity, but don't hesitate to try it even if you are combo. I couldn't use this when I was young as I was acne prone. Thank God it hasn't been discontinued yet and I hope it never is. EDIT November 2010 - This is now my main moisturizer/treatment for day and night. It seems to be the only thing that works on my very dry finicky and sensitive menopausal skin. A 100 ml bottle is $56 Canadian.

on 2/7/2009 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've used EL's Swiss Performing Extract, which is a day/night
moisturizer/treatment, off and on for about 30 years. Ideal for
mature and dry skin, it is highly emollient, almost oily, wakes up
skin, and has an alpine evergreen fragrance. I like it as a night
treatment or as a dewy moisturizer on days when I'm not wearing
makeup. Feels outdoorsy, natural but rich.