Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 4/6/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous leave-in product and one of my favorites (it is actually probably my very favorite!). I apply a dime-sized amount to towel-dried hair and then blow dry. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny, and I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. Do NOT use too much product! I was so excited at how good my hair looked after I used this product for the first time that I applied way too much the next go around. My hair looked like a dirty, greasy mess! Using the right amount of this product is definitely the key to it working beautifully. I love the scent of this too.

on 3/22/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this product. It protects and even smooths my hair. I tried the CT and not nearly as good. This is so much more moisturizing.

on 3/11/2013 6:26:00 PM

LOVE THIS. i usually use ciment thermique to blow dry my platinum blonde hair but lately i've felt my end's were pretty dry and needed some moisture, so i went for this and i'm so happy i did! my hair is silky, soft, lightweight, full of body and movement and just gorgeous, and the smell is absolutely divine, for the smell of this cream alone would make me wanna repurchase this again, new hg! It also protects the hair from heat very well.

on 3/4/2013 6:10:00 PM

My hair was looking really bad this winter -- dry, flat, limp, not holding the color well. I shopped around under my sink for products that had been languishing there for awhile and came up with this and Enjoy Luxury Shampoo and have been enjoying the results for the last few weeks. I don't put this on the roots because bad things happen when I use anything but the lightest conditioning products on my roots (i.e., hair falls out in clumps!). On my roots I use a few sprays of the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Tonic and then work about a nickel-sized amount of the Nectar Thermique through the hair from about the ears down to the ends, which are about 6 inches below my shoulders. Blow dry and then finish with a small blob of Living Proof Amp2. Easy peasy and lasts me three days. Hair is shiny, well-conditioned and has decent body. Color holds up well too.

on 2/27/2013 7:44:00 PM

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!

Hair is left with s silky smooth feeling, even if you don't use Kerastase shampoo or conditioner.

Con: It doesn't "seal" or "smooth" split ends. This is more of a protectant than a healing product so don't expect it to do that for you!

on 12/25/2012 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a wonderful hair potion for blow drys. It really helps lock in moisture and allow my hair to dry faster. I prefer Ciment Thermique because the texture is more like a serum/ crème. Nectar thermique is more of a thicker crème but does not have the silky consistency of Ciment. I have repurchased this product and will again.

on 12/15/2012 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this in my December Birchbox as well and tried it today for the first time. I did blow dry my hair after applying it as usual and my hair feels and looks really amazing. It is expensive but assuming it works this well I use it (I received two sample packets and used half of one today) - then I will definitely buy it...

on 12/13/2012 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Received a sample of this product in my December Birchbox. I would never pay this much for a hair care product so I was really hoping I wouldn't think it was great and then be tempted to purchase it. I tried it tonight, after washing my naturally curly frizzy hair. I took a dab and rubbed my hands together then smoothed it into my hair section my section. My hair is past my shoulders. I left it to air dry. Went back about 30 min later and my hair was frizzed. It wasn't dry yet. So I added a bit more to the frizzy area's. I did read on the package that it also had heat protection in it. Well if it won't keep the frizzies away with no heat used how would it if I used my flat iron? Unless because I am not using a heated styler it's not working? Maybe something happens to the formula when a heat styler is used? I got two freebies so I will try it again when I am going to blow dry and flat iron. So far it's a fail for me.

on 12/9/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Made my hair coated and dried out. Second day was worse. I have tried a lot of leave in type products so i have a lot to compare it to and this stuff is nothing great. Very over hyped IMO.

on 12/9/2012 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know what to think about this one. It does protect my hair, but I have cheaper products that do it equally well or better without weighing it down, making hair greasy etc. For example It's a 10 Leave-In is much better for protecting my hair - I curled it every 3 days for about half a year and had minimal damage. My hair actually feels dry and stiff with Nectar Thermique compared to for example it's a 10. I'm also very annoyed about is the smell - it smells like cheap sunscreen! It kinda has an oily-lilac smell which I absolutely hate; especially because it sticks with me for SO long! Every time I use this I feel sick in my stomach because of the smell...

Top Rated Kerastase Products