E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl, panthenol, aloe vera oil

on 1/15/2012 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I always have it in my purse to keep my nails presentable during the day.

I have it for over 1/2 year now and it didn't dry out. If yours did or you had a problem with the tip, that just means it was faulty (it's quite frequent with E.L.F. products).

on 1/9/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've had it for more than 5 months and it hasn't dried out yet which is quite surprising since a lot of e.l.f.'s liquid products are unusable after a few weeks. I haven't used it much during this time but just the fact that it still works makes it worth that dollar. It moisturizes the cuticles quite well but this is my first product of this kind so I have nothing to compare it to. It's not great but it's useful, cheap and it does the job.

on 11/15/2011 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

so easy to use and i really do find it moisturises my cuticles! and on top of that, its dirt cheap!!

on 10/19/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS. It works well and moisturizes my cuticles right away. I wouldn't say that this pen prevents dry cuticles but at least I don't have to apply it so often, I only need to do it about once a day. The pen tip is firm but I didn't have a problem personally. I like that the oil dries on the skin quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling on my fingers. I also love how its in a pen form, making it super easy to carry around with me. I've never tried any other cuticle oils or pens so that's why it only gets a 4/5 but I would still highly recommend this. It's only a $1 too!!

This product works well for me! Whenever I have dry cuticles, I use this! I've used lots of cuticle oils, but I think this works just as well as most of them! For $1, its cheap, and unlike a cuticle oil, which you have to rub onto your cuticles, you can just slide the sponge tip brush across them!

on 9/27/2011 12:16:00 PM

Didn't really moisturize my cuticles at all. It was also very hard to apply because it didn't seem like the applicator got wet enough, but it could possibly be that I got a dud that was already dried out. It went completely dry after about a month and into the trash it went. Will never repurchase.

on 9/27/2011 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is horrible!! The pen is similar to permanent marker pens, you know, the ones you use to mark words and sentence in books and notes and stuff? The tip is really hard and it's painful to use it. My skin around my cuticles gets irritated because I have to rub so hard to get the product out. I don't know how much product is really in there, but as soon as I put it down on my dresser or table, the tip is dry.

I would much rather see this with an brush application like the E.L.F Hypershine Lip Gloss have, were you can twist and the product comes out, all you have to then is apply it with the soft brush tip, no hard rubbing to get the product out.

I also don't really like the oil, it doesn't do anything for me at all, my cuticles dry up again after a little while.
I'm glad I only paid 1$, because if I've paid more I would have really regretted it. I will not be buying this again.

Do not buy this cuticle pen! I would much rather recommend the Born Pretty revitalizing cuticle oil pens, they are awesome!!

on 8/22/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

I've been using this cuticle pen for quite some time as a sealant oil when applying moisture to my cuticles, but I somehow forgot to write a review. I love this nourishing cuticle pen! For $1, I got great natural oils located in a convient pen style applicator for my cuticles. I like the stiff applicator because I can also gently push back my cuticles with it. I will definitely be stocking up on this cuticle pen and I recommend it to my friends who are just getting into nail care. You cant beat the price. Pick this up if you see it!

on 8/21/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Awesome product from elf. Makes my nails and cuticles so much better when I use this. And it's only a dollar? Stocked up immediately.

on 8/17/2011 6:14:00 PM

After years of dry cuticles I've finally discovered a great, cheap solution. E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen immediately softened my cuticles and eliminated the dryness that's plagued my nailbeds for years. I used the product two days running and now I have absolutely gorgeous nails. I gave it a 4 b/c I don't have another cuticle pen experience to compare it to. I also took a lippie from the packaging quality b/c of how stiff the pen tip feels on my cuticles. But for $1, this pen is a steal.

Popular Treatments