December 18, 2014 | 1658 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Nuni2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay so I got this at Target fo around six dollars. I have thick, dark lashes so I bought the Royal Navy shade. I expected, thick darkish blue, shimmering eyelashes; didn't happen. I don't see how anyone could work with this bush, it's too big, too thick, and too bulky to do anything besides clump lashes together. I'm not sure if the formula is any better, I tried it with my elf wand and...yeah that didn't work either. Hopefully a thicker, Covergirl wand will work--but until you get one, I'd stay away from this mascara (especially if you have thin eyelashes to begin with).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with high-expectations. All of my friend love this mascara. i was not a huge fan. i paid $5 dollars for it on sale. I find the brush was to large and it clumped a lot. i have long eye lashes all ready but i would recommend this for people with short lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I thought it would be as shimmery as the pkg shows. Uh huh, not gonna happen
Price: $9 CDN
Brush: rubber bristles and bigger brush than avg
Colour: it's a nice black but flat w/ NO shimmer
Length: mid-length, not impressive
Volume: thickens lashes pretty well
U can't even see the shimmer unless u hold a mirror right in front of ur eye. Don't even bother putting on tons of it on cuz shimmer will never be noticeable (believe me I tried)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the orange tube and my mom gave me this, and it's exactly the same. The shimmers arent really noticeable though. So I would repurchase this if the original wasnt available

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara while visiting the US; Cover Girl isn't available in Europe. Compared to the original Lash Blast, the Luxe version doesn't really provide the same oompf. Also, the shimmer effect is marginal. It's not a bad mascara, but I'd stick to the original that provides beautiful results in every aspect.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

I was dissapointed in this mascara. First of all, it really doesn't do much for lashes- it gives very little volume or length. I expected it to be visibly sparkly, since the mascara is supposed to give your lashes a "luxe", but you can't see the sparkles at all. I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by joannaferris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this mascara. It really volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes. It also has a shimmer to it. I would recommend this product to everyone. The only cons are it goes on heavily and it does not come in waterproof. When this product get wet it smudges like crazy, but for a day out it is long lasting, and works very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara if you want all your lashes to be seperated and not clumpy. I wouldn't say it's the most lengthening or volumizing mascara in the world but it definitely makes your make up look really nice and put together since there are never any clumps. Its a good everyday mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the Maybelline Falsies better, but this CoverGirl lashblast is a huge mascara that maxumizes your eyes, and deepens the darkness of the black lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually use cglashblastvolume but tried this in black platinum. I LOVE it wayyyy more than cglbv but um, Where's the shimmer??!!! This is why I'm not giving it 5 lippies, did not do what it said. However, super volumizing, lengthening, and I definetly will repurchase!! Only other pet peeve is it's not waterproof, but it never promised that, just saying I wish it was. Great mascara, adorable packaging, but no shimmer. I love CG lash blast volume, this is more lengthening and makes my eyes shine bright:) new HG mascara!

Edit: After using this for a month, it is allergy season and I'm noticing that whenever I take out my contacts, they are dirty with flaked mascara. :( Plus, I put only one or two coats on and this formula has DRIED up on me, moreso than I feel the CGLBV did. Annoying because I could just only wear this during the winter months to avoid allergies but it dries out super fast and I ALWAYS use my mascara to the last of the 3 months.