E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush (Eye)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I love E.L.F brushes...love them. And this is another brush from E.L.F that works great. It grabs eyeshadow very well and blends color perfectly. It's the perfect brush for the crease of my eyelid and I will never go back to any other applicator.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Put this little love to the test for the first time today, and wow. Have been looking for a good inexpensive crease brush for a while now. All ways ended up with one that was too big for my big eyes. This one fits into the crease so perfectly! Grabs and holds color, blends and applies beautifully, diffuses color like a blending brush would but all the while being precise and not just kicking up color and placing it somewhere you don't want it to go. Amazing for creating my trademark soft yet sexy Smokey eye look. Its love :) .would've paid so much more for this little wonder. Would repurchase, and will buy a backup soon. A must have!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first thought this would be too big for my crease. I have hooded lids and it's a bit tricky to exactly pinpoint my creases.

As with other brushes from the same line, the bristles are really soft and handle is beautiful sleek black, albeit a tad bit too long for my liking. The bristles are pretty dense and have pretty appropriate length to make it easily works for applying color to the crease and outer-v. I also use this brush to apply highlight to brow bones and the inner-corners. It only has trouble picking up colors with pretty dense eyeshadows. But with better textured ones, it applies like a dream. It also easily blends shadows.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! It's one of the best Elf Studio brushes (along with the eyeshadow "C" brush). It blends eyeshadows beautifully, and it picks up a great amount of product as well. I honestly can't get over how amazingly it blends. The price is amazingly cheap of course (only $3!), and the design is sleek and really purdy (handle is matte black). I'm going to go back to Target to buy another one! Definitely worth the money, and it's definitely a staple for makeup artists or just beginners. Basically everyone so go buy one now before I buy them all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for contouring and concealing dark circles. A bit big for the eye crease but it's a soft and inexpensive brush!

this is my HG crease brush! I have spent upwards of 30 dollars trying to find the perfect contouring/crease brush, and here it was all along for 3 bucks. The quality is outstanding, the bristles are soft to the touch, but still very dense. They don't shed, and the blend perfectly. I highly recommend giving this brush a shot!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I recently ordered the e.l.f studio line brush set and this brush came with it. And I can't say anything but positive things about this brush. It's extremely inexpensive in comparison to high end stores and has the same quality. It is great for adding crease colour, blending and work on the outer v. The bristles are very soft and its a dense brush , I haven't experienced any shedding even after washing it a few time. Definitely a staple in my makeup kit.

A little too big for my eyes if I used it for e/s, but it works wonders with cream products like concealer and eye primer.

I love this brush!!! it's great for crease..and inner highlight I love it so much!! GLAD I BOUGHT IT!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great little brush! I use it as my crease brush, and it does a fairly good job. I don't find that it picks up much color, but it's great for blending, and, as with their other Studio Line brushes, it looks nice and hasn't shed at all in my use. I don't reach for it everyday, but when doing any outer V work, this bad boy is my choice.

Popular Makeup Brushes