E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush (Eye)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first thought this would be too big for my crease. I have hooded lids and it's a bit tricky to exactly pinpoint my creases.

As with other brushes from the same line, the bristles are really soft and handle is beautiful sleek black, albeit a tad bit too long for my liking. The bristles are pretty dense and have pretty appropriate length to make it easily works for applying color to the crease and outer-v. I also use this brush to apply highlight to brow bones and the inner-corners. It only has trouble picking up colors with pretty dense eyeshadows. But with better textured ones, it applies like a dream. It also easily blends shadows.

on 5/7/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! It's one of the best Elf Studio brushes (along with the eyeshadow "C" brush). It blends eyeshadows beautifully, and it picks up a great amount of product as well. I honestly can't get over how amazingly it blends. The price is amazingly cheap of course (only $3!), and the design is sleek and really purdy (handle is matte black). I'm going to go back to Target to buy another one! Definitely worth the money, and it's definitely a staple for makeup artists or just beginners. Basically everyone so go buy one now before I buy them all.

on 4/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for contouring and concealing dark circles. A bit big for the eye crease but it's a soft and inexpensive brush!

on 3/7/2012 5:12:00 PM

this is my HG crease brush! I have spent upwards of 30 dollars trying to find the perfect contouring/crease brush, and here it was all along for 3 bucks. The quality is outstanding, the bristles are soft to the touch, but still very dense. They don't shed, and the blend perfectly. I highly recommend giving this brush a shot!

on 3/7/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I recently ordered the e.l.f studio line brush set and this brush came with it. And I can't say anything but positive things about this brush. It's extremely inexpensive in comparison to high end stores and has the same quality. It is great for adding crease colour, blending and work on the outer v. The bristles are very soft and its a dense brush , I haven't experienced any shedding even after washing it a few time. Definitely a staple in my makeup kit.

on 1/27/2012 10:32:00 AM

A little too big for my eyes if I used it for e/s, but it works wonders with cream products like concealer and eye primer.

on 11/22/2011 12:46:00 AM

I love this brush!!! it's great for crease..and inner highlight I love it so much!! GLAD I BOUGHT IT!!!!

on 11/3/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great little brush! I use it as my crease brush, and it does a fairly good job. I don't find that it picks up much color, but it's great for blending, and, as with their other Studio Line brushes, it looks nice and hasn't shed at all in my use. I don't reach for it everyday, but when doing any outer V work, this bad boy is my choice.

on 10/16/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well made brush but I don't really find it useful. I sometimes create the outer V with it but it's too big for that and not particularly good for anything else except for applying highlighter but any brush can do that. I find it a bit too stiff and I don't really like the shape. The bristles don't seem to be good at blending either. It doesn't shed at all so it's still money well spent. I do think it's good, I just prefer others.

on 10/9/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This Is My Favorite Eyeshadow Brush.! I Use It To Put Darker Shades In My Crease And It Works BEAUTIFULLY! And For Three Dollars The Quality Is Amazing. I REALLY RECOMMEND IT!

Cons: It's Only available at target and eyeslipsface.com

I would definitely buy this again, but probably won't have to

Popular Makeup Brushes