October 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume...and so does everyone that smells me! Its long lasting, sexy, but subtle so it can be worn to work, during the day, and out at night...even if you put on a lot (and i tend to wear more at night) its never over powering....I plan to buy a few more as back up as soon as possible. it may not be HE dept store perfume but everytime i wear it tons of people ask me what it is. Highly recommended. Its a sweet but musky vanilla/flower scent, i cant really explain it...but its wonderful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the scent--warm and sweet, but not cloying--and I think the bottle is pretty. That said, I really don't like using this retro pump style. I don't feel like it sprays as well, not to mention, it requires both hands to use, so exactly how do you spray your wrists? I have to settle for inner elbows. :) I also feel like the longer I use it, the less product I get per spray, and the nozzle of mine seems to be...not rusting, exactly, but it's turning a strange color. As cute as it is, I'd prefer a regular atomizer for something I'm actually going to use on a regular basis and not just for decoration.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by marinara11

I just bought this and I'm in love with the scent, the bottle, the atomizer....it's just simply beautiful!! It's sweet and slightly fruity--perfect for everyday use. I'll definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by underage

My boyfriend loves this perfume more than all of my expensive ones. I think I got this for $25 when VS was having a sale. The bottle is adorable and the scent is amazing and not cheap like a lot of the other VS scents. You would think think is a lot pricier than it is! It's a little fruity and a little spicy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by LovelyZetty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is hands down my FAVORITE scent from VS. It smells so good and Im ALWAYS getting compliments and people asking what am I wearing. I cant really describe a smell but its not musky or powdery. Its very warm , vibrant and somewhat fruity if that makes any sense ?? lol I absolutely love this one <333

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by amahd

I love this perfume so much. It has such a sexy, mysterious and classic feel to it. The classic perfume bottle just puts it over the top. It's cute and it smells great and I feel sexy just putting it on in the morning. And with Victoria's Secret stores opening all around me, I'm excited about how easily accessible it's going to be!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by geraldine671

My mom bought this one for herself but I couldn't help myself to keep it, LOL! It smells really clean, fresh, and girly! A little sweet as well but not too much to over power the clean scent to it. I love the bottle look, looks very fancy in my opinion. Will be buying it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! It is a clean, subtle, sensuous scent. It's supposedly fruity, but not in an obvious way (to me at least). I have the solid version, and I find it lasts for a couple of hours. I would definitely recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this perfume!! Itsmells great and lasts a reasonable amount of time. I think the bottle is so cute but it may need improvement. both my sister and I have this and I've had no problems from it, but my sisters pump stopped working. When you get this it comes with a cap and the pump seperately. She threw her cap away and so she was going to throw the 3/4 full bottle away when her pump stopped working but I gave her my cap so she doesn't waste all that money and can use it. She's lucky I kept the cap! I just hope my pump doesn't stop working now!! Could be her use of the pump though..I don't know why but the pump on all but 4 of her perfumes have stopped spraying.. be easy on them. haha

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by annielaurie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the body mist version of this scent and I love it! It is light and fresh and fine for day or evening. I don't like strong perfumes so this one suits me.