Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.3

on 5/2/2012 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not a perfume guru and can rarely tell the difference between some scents, but this one BLEW me away when I tested it at a VS store. It's my absolute favorite scent ever now! I held off on buying it until Black Friday, when it went on sale ($25 instead of the usual $40 for the smaller of the two EDP sizes.)

The first thought that comes to mind when I smelled this scent is that it's "smooth"; there no spicy or woody notes in it, no overwhelming florals, no cotton-candy sweetness. The main scent in this perfume is (I THINK) pear, which is sooooo elegant and sexy in a way that I never expected. It's not the sort of cheesy fruitiness that attracts young girls, it's definitely more of a mellow scent for young adults or older. This perfume is really hard to classify; I think it's fresh enough to be worn on casual days or to work, but definitely sensual enough to be worn on dates. Basically, I find an excuse to wear it whenever and always get compliments. (I'd avoid this one if you're more into woody or spicy scents, because there is absolutely none of that in this perfume.)

Yes, the container is weird and not all that great. I wish it was a bit more see-through (it's an opaque black) so I could see how much I had left. The spray-puff thingy doesn't bother me as much as it bothers other people, but I wish that was stronger. I need a few pumps of this perfume before I get enough of it on my skin.

The lasting power of this perfume is average - it's not as bad as a body spray, but it's not as long lasting as some other perfumes (like Chanel's "Chance", which can last up to 12 hrs on me). I'd put this perfume at around 6-8 hrs before it fades entirely, depending on the humidity, your skin type, etc.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

It seems the biggest complain is the vintage style bulb that comes with the perfume.... And I get it, it does take plenty of *squeeze squeeze squeeze* to get what you want, but it doesn't quite bother me at all.

I love this perfume and has plenty of staying power. I know this because I don't intend to smell it on me all day. (your nose tends to lose the smell because its on YOU and with YOU) Perfumes that can do that 10 hrs later i find just "ew." BUT my lover does smell it on me at the end of a work day.

I tend to spray cleavage, elbows and neck after that MAYBE a spray fiesta across the torso. Occasionally i get a "flair" of it, but I am always told how GOOD I smell to which i respond with a simple "Thank You so Much!"

This is most definitely my everyday scent.. must thank my sister-in-law for gifting it to me... Now I'm off to purchase the corresponding body powder so I can cut down on the spray fiesta.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this perfume...and so does everyone that smells me! Its long lasting, sexy, but subtle so it can be worn to work, during the day, and out at night...even if you put on a lot (and i tend to wear more at night) its never over powering....I plan to buy a few more as back up as soon as possible. it may not be HE dept store perfume but everytime i wear it tons of people ask me what it is. Highly recommended. Its a sweet but musky vanilla/flower scent, i cant really explain it...but its wonderful

on 1/22/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love the scent--warm and sweet, but not cloying--and I think the bottle is pretty. That said, I really don't like using this retro pump style. I don't feel like it sprays as well, not to mention, it requires both hands to use, so exactly how do you spray your wrists? I have to settle for inner elbows. :) I also feel like the longer I use it, the less product I get per spray, and the nozzle of mine seems to be...not rusting, exactly, but it's turning a strange color. As cute as it is, I'd prefer a regular atomizer for something I'm actually going to use on a regular basis and not just for decoration.

on 12/28/2011 10:59:00 PM

I just bought this and I'm in love with the scent, the bottle, the atomizer....it's just simply beautiful!! It's sweet and slightly fruity--perfect for everyday use. I'll definitely purchase it again!

on 12/27/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My boyfriend loves this perfume more than all of my expensive ones. I think I got this for $25 when VS was having a sale. The bottle is adorable and the scent is amazing and not cheap like a lot of the other VS scents. You would think think is a lot pricier than it is! It's a little fruity and a little spicy. Love it!

on 12/14/2011 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is hands down my FAVORITE scent from VS. It smells so good and Im ALWAYS getting compliments and people asking what am I wearing. I cant really describe a smell but its not musky or powdery. Its very warm , vibrant and somewhat fruity if that makes any sense ?? lol I absolutely love this one <333

on 11/1/2011 12:25:00 PM

I love this perfume so much. It has such a sexy, mysterious and classic feel to it. The classic perfume bottle just puts it over the top. It's cute and it smells great and I feel sexy just putting it on in the morning. And with Victoria's Secret stores opening all around me, I'm excited about how easily accessible it's going to be!

on 10/19/2011 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My mom bought this one for herself but I couldn't help myself to keep it, LOL! It smells really clean, fresh, and girly! A little sweet as well but not too much to over power the clean scent to it. I love the bottle look, looks very fancy in my opinion. Will be buying it again!

on 9/13/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this fragrance! It is a clean, subtle, sensuous scent. It's supposedly fruity, but not in an obvious way (to me at least). I have the solid version, and I find it lasts for a couple of hours. I would definitely recommend this one.

Popular Fragrances