BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/9/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush. It is a soft pink peach color with subtle (emphasis on subtle) gold shimmer, so it is almost a blush and highlighter combined. It is hard to overdo and stays on. It is a more flattering and natural version of nars orgasm.

on 7/20/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

ABSOLUTE LOVE! the colour is so pretty. it's peach-orange with a bit of shimmers that suit my skin tone really well. and it last long too. the pigmentation is on point, not too pigmented that's hard to control and blend. and I haven't found a blush that can replace this one. definitely keep coming back

on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 AM

Coralista seems to be an absolute staple in so many makeup kits around the globe and I kind of understand why!

This is a nice soft peachy color with iridescent gold shimmer to it, that is thankfully not chunky or cheap looking at all. I find this product to be somewhat similar to my MAC Dainty blush, but more coral.

Depending on how tanned I am, this product might be difficult to apply. Like when I get darker, this blush gives more of a highlighting effect, rather than a nice wash of color to the cheeks.

Definitely more suitable for pale/r complexion. I also like mixing it with appropriate ultra plush gloss from the same range. If you like Benefit, this blogpost here is quite handy. http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog#!Benefit-Ultra-Plush-Lipgloss-Review/cmbz/2E54B8DF-3788-4B4E-BA2D-1111E6652F37

on 7/4/2014 10:59:00 PM

I published a review for the dandelion blush (which I also love) and stated that that blush was best for fair skin, and it looks fine on my skin, but a little too light. Now, this blush is the Dandelion for tan skin. Great pigment and gives me a nice dark flush on my cheeks

on 7/2/2014 4:30:00 PM

The only blush I've used for about two years. It isn't too bright for my fair skin and goes with any makeup I wear. This is my favourite blush as there has yet to be another blush that compares.

on 6/18/2014 2:12:00 AM

Love the Coralista! It's one of my favourite blush. I used it daily for about a year. It really gives you a 'peachy' glow!

on 6/18/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this blush, it was the first boxed blush from benefit I tried (I had already tried all 4 tints and hervana and love all of them) and after reading many great reviews I thought this would be best for me since I'm fair, and I love peach/corals in blush (ie cha cha is my fave benefit tint and frat boy from the balm is my fave blush) however the pigment that comes off this is pathetic. Unlike frat boy which is much cheaper and so pigmented, this needs a lot of product to build up any color and cost almost twice as much. The packaging is very bulky for storage, I'm disappointed.

on 6/16/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this colour on my skin, it comes across as a rosey pink which I love. Before this I use to apply bronzer on my cheek bones because a lot of blushes were either too light and gave me a cloudy look or too orange. Coralista has a slight shimmer which gives off a radiant glow and comes in a cute box with a mini mirror. You also get a flat blush which can be used to contour your cheeks.

Love love love this.. One of my favorite blushs. Like orgasm but not as heavy and more of a poppy color

on 6/4/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible colour if you have a tanned/olive complexion! Using this product gives my naturally tanned skin a weird pink-mixed-with-talcum-powder colour. Even using a tiny amount of this product looks dreadful on my complexion and I strongly dissuade you from purchasing it unless you are fair skinned. I also noticed that this blush does not blend well with the skin and sort of sits on top of the cheeks in a very unflattering way.

Popular Blush Products