September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a gigantic crater-like hole in the bottom of the pan for this blush. I've been using it at least 3 times a week for over a year. I have light neutral/olive toned skin and this warm, peachy, coral-toned pink blush looks great on me. It doesn't have prominent glitters or too much shimmer, but it also isn't matte. Kind of works as a bronzer/blush in one for me. Warms up my skin and gives me a healthy glow, instead of a "you're wearing blush" look. The coverage is also great and the product is pigmented, you don't have to apply it multiple times to get color. The packaging is also too cute! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by yglo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My #1 go to blush. I'm always trying new colors and brands. This is my FAVORITE all around blush. Worth every penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Pamam13

I'm one of those less is more types of people as in I really don't enjoy wearing evident blush, but with this you did not see a thing! I kept piling it on and piling it on and nothing, in the end I just had to use a more pigmented blush and the coralista on top. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size and just used up the deluxe sample size I got in a set. I enjoyed the shimmer but other than that I was not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

This was my first ever high end blush. I really love this for my pale beige undertoned asian skin. It looks quite orange in the box but once on the face it evens out to a lovely coral pink. It is shimmery in texture so for those days where you need a bit of a pick me up to a natural look this is perfect. It's very brightening and fresh. I'd say it's more on the sheer side which I love since I've got acne I don't want anything to jarring. And not to mention I'm pretty pale too. It's the only thing I've got constant compliments on which is strange since blush is not something that's picked up on a lot.

I do love everything about this blush but it's overpriced and I would not have the money to buy it if I lost it. If i did have money I would buy it again but I feel like there's some really good cheaper alternatives. Nonetheless I do recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by RamanB

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this blusher! I have literally got everyone I know to buy it!!!!

I have a pale olive skintone (NC25) and this blusher is perfect, its a light pearly type blush but its blendable and buildable! I have about 15 blushes and three from benefit but this my favourite, it can suit anyone and goes with any makeup look.

It give a light flushed colour but its my go to blush every spring/summer, I have hit major pan on mine so if it runs out I will be repurchasing it!

It is quite expensive however, I was debating weather to buy it or not judging by other reviews and the price went up! Gutted!

But I would recommend it to anyone and think it could be a staple product in every makeup bag!

Just go and buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty colour,nicely pigmented and lovely scent!One of my favourite blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

beautiful, slightly shimmery, coral blush. perfect for summer- definitely one of my favorite blushes!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by SarahJaneD

Very poor pigment. I love the shimmer/highlighting I get from this blush however I need to use it over another blush the pigment is that bad! I bought this as my usual blush (nars orgasm) wasn't available. 100% not worth €34:00!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm honestly not one for Benefit most of the time, I can quite easily leave their stuff at the counter, but I do have moments of "I must have everything from Benefit" like I do with most brands to be fair....

I purchased a small gift set which included Coralista and I have to say, at first I applied it and really wasn't that impressed. I recently went back to it though and realised exactly how great this blush is on me. It looks fairly orange in the pan, at least to me, I'm very pale and had I not got a small size on a whim I probably would never have tried it at all. This blush is the answer to "morning deathliness" if you're a pale but neutral toned girl like me. I look sallow at times, and this is just fabulous at getting rid of the whole "vampire chic" look haha.

Coralista is fabulous in many ways though, not just the fact it warms up my skin in the morning. It's very soft powder, and I find it very difficult to over apply - I'm able to apply fairly liberally without causing myself to look like Bozo the clown, and this is a frequent thing for me, it's what you might call "an issue" - I'm as cack handed as they come.
Coralista comes in a really cute box with a pretty design on the front, like the other Benefit box o powders - I'm a huge fan of them, they're kind of cult beauty items from this brand, I like them a lot and I wouldn't complain if more of them landed my way.

Box o powders also have a nice smell, and for some women this might be a bit off putting, for me it's just another lovely thing about this product, I like smelly powders, it adds to my user experience and makes me feel all girly and pampered.

Colour wise I'd say Coralista is a coral (duh) pink colour, it looks more orange in the pan than it actually is on the skin, and you get a very definite gold sheen on your skin when you apply. If you don't like that kind of thing then you won't like this. It's sort of Benefits answer to NARS Orgasm I find, I'm not saying it's a dupe, i'm sure someone has tested these two side by side, but it certainly has a similar warming and flushing effect on my skin as Orgasm did for me.

The lasting power on this is really good actually, it lasts all day for me, I've previously heard bad things about these powders but nope, it's all good. I did find that Dandelion didn't show up great on me, but I honestly think that it's more of a highlighting blush than a blush in its own right. Used over bronzer it would look fabulous, I wish I hadn't given my box away so long ago now.

Coralista is a win, very happy with it. Will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love! So pigmented, such a nice colour. It's pricey but has lasted me ages. (Easily 2 years!!) love the fact it comes with a brush for ease. I use the brush for touch ups on the go but will use my own brush at home. Box is a bit battered about but given that it gets carted around in my handbag I'm not surprised!