BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/31/2014 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This coral peachy pink shade gives a nice natural looking healthy flush to my Southeast Asian medium skin tone and brightens my complexion. It's easily buildable for when I'm slightly more tanned in the summer. It's quite pigmented upon initial application and blends pretty well (I blend it with the EcoTools tapered blush brush which is super soft). The staying power throughout the day is mediocre as with *most* powder blushes (I find that Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are longer lasting) but can be made to last longer on top of well-primed, well moisturised skin or on top of a cream blush base.

There is some fine shimmer in the product which gives a nice glow but in my opinion isn't super sparkly so it doesn't really bother me. I find it less shimmery than Benefit's Sugarbomb boxed blush which I had used previously.

When I first purchased this blush, I used it almost everyday for about 2 and a half years and still have a bit left in the pan. Although I do find it a bit on the pricey side for a blush, I have already repurchased a second one since I find that the shade itself is very flattering on me and overall is very easy to use, gives my skin a fresh glow and works well for both day and night makeup looks.

The packaging is cute, but bulky so not great for travelling.

on 8/16/2014 6:30:00 AM

A pretty peach pink blush with gold shimmer, I think this would probably be better suited to those with paler skin as otherwise this blush would probably just get lost and turn into gold shimmer, this blush is not at all forgiving when piled on either.

On my NC15 skin tone this works as a lovely pale coral peachy pink with the subtle gold shimmer being more visible on the top of the cheekbones, I find I need to use a really light hand and really buff this in a little at a time before layering as if you are too heavy handed it tends to just sit on top of the skin and while glowy from a distance is not attractive close-up. (almost gets a bit cakey looking - ugh)

This easily wears all day and into the night so longevity is good. As its quite highlighting on its own it does not need to be paired with a high lighter - that could be over kill.

It also makes a great highlighter when paired over a much more subtle peachy blusher. I love a very light layer of this over Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude. As the peach tone is similar.

Coralista is similar to Nars Orgasm though Nars has more pink, it's also quite similar to Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Sophie - though Sophie is a lot more pigmented.

The only reason I probably won't repurchase even though I love this is I have a few blushes to work my way through - if we were playing the pan game it could take years :)

on 8/15/2014 12:42:00 PM

I adore the blush, the packaging is cute and easily accesible (although the brush it comes with is kinda terrible)
The colour itself is my favourite blush of all time, gives you a gorgeous glow without being overpowering.

The only doozy I have with this is the price, I have to really suck it up more and just bite the bullet but paying $30 for a blush just doesn't seem natural :( still it really is worth it!

on 8/9/2014 11:31:00 PM

This box lasts forever. It's a really nice color. The payoff isn't as great as I would hope, but it is nice. The price is a bit high, but, it really does last forever.

on 8/9/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush. It is a soft pink peach color with subtle (emphasis on subtle) gold shimmer, so it is almost a blush and highlighter combined. It is hard to overdo and stays on. It is a more flattering and natural version of nars orgasm.

on 7/20/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

ABSOLUTE LOVE! the colour is so pretty. it's peach-orange with a bit of shimmers that suit my skin tone really well. and it last long too. the pigmentation is on point, not too pigmented that's hard to control and blend. and I haven't found a blush that can replace this one. definitely keep coming back

on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 AM

Coralista seems to be an absolute staple in so many makeup kits around the globe and I kind of understand why!

This is a nice soft peachy color with iridescent gold shimmer to it, that is thankfully not chunky or cheap looking at all. I find this product to be somewhat similar to my MAC Dainty blush, but more coral.

Depending on how tanned I am, this product might be difficult to apply. Like when I get darker, this blush gives more of a highlighting effect, rather than a nice wash of color to the cheeks.

Definitely more suitable for pale/r complexion. I also like mixing it with appropriate ultra plush gloss from the same range. If you like Benefit, this blogpost here is quite handy. http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog#!Benefit-Ultra-Plush-Lipgloss-Review/cmbz/2E54B8DF-3788-4B4E-BA2D-1111E6652F37

on 7/4/2014 10:59:00 PM

I published a review for the dandelion blush (which I also love) and stated that that blush was best for fair skin, and it looks fine on my skin, but a little too light. Now, this blush is the Dandelion for tan skin. Great pigment and gives me a nice dark flush on my cheeks

on 7/2/2014 4:30:00 PM

The only blush I've used for about two years. It isn't too bright for my fair skin and goes with any makeup I wear. This is my favourite blush as there has yet to be another blush that compares.

on 6/18/2014 2:12:00 AM

Love the Coralista! It's one of my favourite blush. I used it daily for about a year. It really gives you a 'peachy' glow!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products