September 30, 2014 | 1090 users online

Concealers - Almay - Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cocobunny

I used to use Revlon Colorstay concealer, but I think I'm going to be using this one a lot from now on. It blends very well and seems to melt into your skin, not to mention it covers better than Colorstay did for me. I use Medium which is great for my Asian skin. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by blue1234

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this concealer and I've been using it for years. It never broke me out, really lasts and covers well. I do however find it to be too drying for the undereye area and I do wish it came as a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 6:07:00 AM More reviews by mini_jo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really love this concealer. My eyes have recently decided to become really sensitive and dry, and joy of joys I also have undereye shadows. I had a good look on MUA for a sensitive concealer, not too expensive, and I found this. It glides on smoothly and blends well. The choice of shades is quite limited, but I was lucky enough that 'light', which has yellowy tones, works well for me. 'Fair' is more pinky toned, and 'medium' is a darker, tan colour, which I'm sure both work well for others.
    I would reccommend this for sensitive skin, as almay only use gentle ingredients, so their website says.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 10:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

2 THUMBS UP to this concealer!! THUMBS DOWN to ALMAY for discontinuing this most popular concealer. Why, oh why?! Do they have a new marketing department that is out of their minds? Anyways, this may be my last almay purchase =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by curstcait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Have had a tube of this for *ages* and it still works just fine. The lightest color blends in perfectly with my yellow-toned PPP skin and even does a pretty darn good job on undereye circles. Way too much product comes out on the tip, so I use a concealer brush. A heavy-handed approach will blend it right away, so go easy. Great mileage for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Awesome concealer. It goes on matte and covers VERY well. It also lasts for hours. I am fairly light and the shade that I bought matches my skin perfectly - it sort of just disappears into my skin like its supposed to! Doesn't turn orange on me. Will keep purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by asian_eyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this really does last along time. its waterproof too. after i shower i can still see the concealer that i put under my eye. but it comes off easy with just soap. its very compact and easy to use. i need to find one that matches my skin color more closely becuase my dark circles are always there and always dark. its funny becuase one cirle is darker than the other. so this covers my lighter circle totally but the darker one.. it covers well but you can still see the circle. works good and it protects from the sun.. can it get any better?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by JS1983

My HG concealer!! After Maybelline discontinued it's Great Wear and reformulated,I have been searching for one to replace it.Almay fit the bill.It doubles as an e.s. base as well.I am an NW 20 and use the shade Light.It covers my dark circles well.Be sure to use eye cream first if you have issues with under eye dryness.Once applied,this stays all day for me.An added plus is no e.s. creasing either!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by JaneRI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite concealer, hands down. Great for acne and leftover red marks. Sponge-tip is easy to manuever, and it really lasts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I originally bought this to use as an eyeshadow base. It's okay for that purpose, but my e/s still creases after a few hours. It's a good concealer though, nice coverage, blends well and everything. I have this in '03' and it's a little too light for my NC40 skin. I would repurchase again only if they made more shades.