October 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jmh1wdh2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Right now, this is my favorite mascara. It makes my lashes longer without clumping and flaking. It isn't the easiet to remove at night you definitely need an oil based remover. I would definitely say that it is a great mascara for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kjameson

My absolute HG. This does everything I want it to and nothing I don't want. It gives wonderful volume, separates perfectly, gives a lot of length, and never ever clumps. Not even when I'm down to the very last bits and I have to twist the wand around to get enough mascara out! It never dries out, never flakes. And the big big tube of it lasts forever so the price doesn't bother me too much, seeing as I get good longevity out of it. I pay about $13 at CVS. The only problem with this product is it was kinda hard to find. It isn't at grocery stores and walgreens didn't have it. But I suppose you could always go to your neighborhood Ulta, which would most definitely have it. They have everything. It was just a bit out of my normal way. But for this magical mascara, I'll go a bit out of my way!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by omgahkyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a wonderful mascara!! it really improves your lashes, and it doesnt clump, flake or have a bad odor.
    i was even complemented of how pretty my lashes looked :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by roam22

Two things I've noticed about this product is
    1) its almost an exact replica of Cover Girls lash blast. It has the same size and shape of tube as lash blast and the brush is exactly the same.
    2) the formula inside the tube is a little different. I would say its thicker and isn't as oily.
    The main pro for me about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge or appear oily on your lashes
    The main con for me is that after a few weeks it was almost completely dry. It dried out so quickly compared to lash blast.
    I would say it is a more expensive and better form of lash blast. I'm still thinking about repurchasing though, don't know if $10 bucks is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by RS315

I read the great reviews about this mascara and decided to try it. The mascara weighed down my lashes and did not hold a curl. There are better mascaras out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The new breed of mascara--the kind with the pointy, distinct rubber bristles--is better than the bushy kind of bristles in any brand. Having said that, this brand did not cover as well as others I have tried, and it took too long to build up the length and volume that I wanted. I prefer Lash Stilleto or Covergirl Lash Exact (in the purple tube). I wouldn't buy the 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to admit - this is pretty good mascara. I was surprised to find that this version with the rubber brush went on easily, no clumping and my short lashes became long curly and thick. I got a nice fringe with no clumping that lasts all day without smudging or flaking off. In addition, my lashes felt soft and not stiff and flakey. Definitely will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by abreve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a good volumizing mascara for a LONG time. Everything that promised a full, false lash effect hasn't delivered. My sister recommended this, and after trying it out I just had to buy it. It gave me a very pretty fan of lashes which I love so much! As soon as I run out I'm buying another =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow...has been awhile since I've written a review, because I'm on my 3rd tube of this and haven't posted. I very much like this mascara and always buy it at Walmart in Blackest Black or something like that. Retails for almost $10.00 and lasts me for about a month and 1/2 before I feel like I need to replace. I actually started using it because of reviews on here (my MUA peoples never let me down!). It does exactly what I want a mascara to do....it does lengthen somewhat, but is more of a thickening mascara which is what I wanted. It does not flake on me or smear (I live in TX and right now the heat index is about 108). AND, the most important thing for me is that my eyelashes don't fall out. I take this off with Neutrogena eyemakeup remover with no problem and with no missing lashes. You can tell when it's time to replace the tube, not because it gets gloppy or anything, but because you just notice less on the brush and hence less on your lashes....takes more time to cover them. I just bought my 3rd tube this a.m. Most of the time, there's a proctor and gamble coupon I can use that takes about a buck off. I recommend this and believe me ladies...I have tried a LOT of mascaras, high end, low end and in between. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 5:06:00 AM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For me this gave very pretty fluttery lashes with some volume. It didn't give me as much length as I had hoped for though and I think I am kind of over the huge plastic brushes. It was good just not what I expected based on the reviews.