October 1, 2014 | 1862 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Blushing Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by homersmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot rave enough about this lipstick! I found a wonderful, moisturizing formula and the perfect YLBB color in "Blushing Nude." I use this lipstick exclusively and keep a tube everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I'm going for a more natural look, this it is for me! I love this shade! I have cool-toned skin, and this just rocks on me. It also looks gorgeous over 110-Wine with Everything, if you like a depth-w/o-too-dark lip color. This is "rose-ish" on me...no brown, no coral/orange. I'm on my second tube, and will always keep a back-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Blushing nude!? Not even close. It's more like a very pigmented red. Not a fire engine red, but a mahogany. If you do like these kinds of colours, i would definitely recommend it because it has a nice shimmer and is very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by PoorCollegeStudent

This is a nude in the sense that it is what someone who has pigmented lips looks like without lipstick. It is similar, but darker and warmer than my own natural lip color and warmer and slightly darker than Revlon's Ginger Rose, which is my true MLBB. I find this reminds me of a lipstick that Bobbi Brown would make and might use on someone during the time she started her career in the 90's. A very natural looking lip that goes well with natural makeup, but on me I can't see it working with heavy eyes because the color is a bit too dark for that. This isn't my favorite color from the Super Lustrous Range, but I am glad I have it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is still avail. as of Oct 2010, altho it was not avail. at my local CVS.

It's a creme rose color. It's very similar to Clinique's own Blushing Nude. The Clinique might pull a touch cooler but on my NC35 bicolor lips, it looks the same. I also compared it to Revlon's Ginger Rose and it is a shade warmer and darker but also very close. It's not my favorite Revlon rose shade (that would be Rose Velvet, which is HG, and Rosy Nude in Colorburst) but it's very wearable if you want a MLBB rosy look. No scent, like all the SL lipsticks. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

On my light olive skin this is an excellent rosy nude that goes with virtually any item of clothing. Very versatile with the usual good qualities of the Superlustrous line. I personally haven't noticed any sparkle or shimmer to it at all. Very wearable and I already rebought once and will do so again. The colour is close enough to my own lips so that I can put it on without a lipliner, or without looking in the mirror and still get an even look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by OICMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was expecting this to be a slightly darker shade, but on me it is a medium to light rose color-a little more pink in it than I was hoping for. But-I like the lightness of it on my lips and its staying power. I think I will use it up, but probably not buy it again. The Quest for the Perfect Pink Lipstick continues!
(And I have to add lest I explode-there are many differences of opinion on how pink, or brown, or nude this shade is, and I think referring to them as "inaccurate" as a previous reviewer did is a little, well-inaccurate! Everyone has different skin tones and undertones, and colors are not going to look the same on everyone because of this. One person's perception of how a color looks on their own face is not necessarily wrong because it is different from someone else's.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ellygirl

A perfect everyday color for me-- it is exactly YLBB for me! It evens out my lip color, provides a nice sheen (not shine), and is moisturizing-- which I need! I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

I was expecting more pink, but it is still a nice YLBB colour on me. This creamy formula makes lips soft and smooth. Pretty good staying power. No funny smells. Will buy a few more in other colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by RumbleBee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this color. it shows up as a nice pinkish hue on me, slightly darker than the inside of my lip. nice creamy texture and buildable coverage. I'm usually not a lipstick girl, but this one I likey :).