August 29, 2014 | 1818 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm new to blush and this is an excellent way to try out a bunch of colors.

I am in love with this palette! it has a great array of shades and different finishes.
They all actually complement my NC25 skin very well. I found these to be really pigmented and blendable, which was surprising because it's only $15! They have average staying quality, but that's not really number one in my book as for what I look for.

This is overall an amazing product and you really can't beat if for the amazing price. I will definitely repurchase if I ever need to! I'm assuming it will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a steal - I wish I would have bought this sooner. The normal price is $15-16, but I bought it for $11 during a CS sale... making it a little over a dollar for each blush. That is crazy talk. None of these blushes disappoint. I love the variety of colors and keeping them all in one place. Mine aren't powdery at all and provide a beautiful finish.. Recommended to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kimmyO

These blushes are great quality, and there is enough of a variety in their colors that I won't have to buy any new blusher for a long time! I got it as a gift, but last time I checked it was only about $15 from Coastal Scents. There are pink shades, purpleish shades, neutral/bronze shades, and corals. I like all of them, but on my light skin the bright fuscia color just is too OTT. Overall, I really think it is a great and afforbale alternative to drugstore and high end blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by yvettelovesmakeup

I LOVE these blushes! ( I really like Coastal Scents!)
So on Black Friday i Went crazy and bought a lot of Coastal scents products. I ordered their Combo set #2.. It came with the 88 warm palette,a mascara, and the 10 piece blush palette. I believe it was only about $25...Well the blushes are super pigmented and i LOVE them!!!! I'm Definitely buying another one when i Hit pan on them! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by molegachick

This is a REALLY great pallette. It comes complete with light to dark pink shades, orangey shades and contouring shades. They are all greatly pigmented and blend very well. I think this pallette was somewhere around 23 dollars however I could be wrong. Each blush is pretty good size. I love this pallette because I can bring it with me if I go somewhere and when I do my makeup, I can pick any blush rather then only have 1 or 2. I will be repurchasing this if I ever finish it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I was so excited to try this palette and I'm slightly disappointed. Maybe I just got one from a bad batch, but mine is not all that pigmented. All of the colors except for three show up on me, and even then I have to layer them on more than I would for other blushes (except for the hot pink shade). I'm a MUFE 118, MAC NC 20-30 for reference. They're not totally bad, but they're not the best in the world either. I wouldn't say that they're on the same level as MAC, like everyone seems to say about Coastal Scents. I own a MAC blush and a few NARS blushes, and these are nowhere near the same in terms of quality. However, they're a great inexpensive way to try blush shades that you would normally shy away from! In fact, I find that can actually pull off the hot pink and the cotton candy pink shades in this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES YES get this product! It's lovely. It's not bad quality. It's really nice. The palette offers shimmer/sheer/matte tones, and I think that's what a blush palette should really consist of. It offers a variety of finishes for your face, and offers a lot of different colors for any skintone. I love this blush palette.!!! It's also great for beginners who don't really know much about blush finishes, as well as colors; those who are willing to try out bright/medium/dark colors for the first time. This is the blush palette for you!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Wonderful way to kick-start your makeup collection. I got this after tossing ALL of my old makeup and started fresh.

I was very surprised to find these blushes have excellent pigmentation. The majority of them have a matte finish, which I love.

I like that it includes many different shades of blush, because I normally stick to pinks when I purchase individually.

Overall - amazing product.

P.S. I bought mine from Coastal Scents, but you can find them much cheaper on eBay. Coastal Scents buys the same pallettes and puts their name on them. I learned the hard way, but you don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByMaggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

10 Piece Professional Blush Palette:

PROS:
-Cheap
-Pigmented
-Both shimmer and matte colors
-Lasts all day
-Will last a long time

Recommendation: For everyone; must have for makeup artists!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this with the 88 neutral palette as a combination deal. I absolutely love it. I am the type of person who would have one type of blush and use it for every look. After getting this palette it's really made me fall in love with different blush colors and showed me that it can completely change your whole look.