April 19, 2014 | 886 users online

Blush - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Creamy Blush (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by anaw07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The price of this blush-21 dollar!!!!!But I bought it because of 50% sale.I love it!I bought this blush in soft pink and I want to buy a few more different colours,because it looks on the face so natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely product. Easy to use, very natural looking. Nice small package so is easy to store. Blends well for a completely natural flush. I bought both soft pink and soft candy and gave some as gifts to friends. Fool proof product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1001

This stuff is great - nice colour, goes on and blends easily. Packing could have a pop-up lid to improve it, but that's my only complaint. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by scarlettchan

I like this cream blush because it gives me a natural look. I have dry skin so powder blush sometimes look cakey on me. I bought Soft Pink and it is a very pretty color. However, it would be better if it is creamier, it is pigmented but very thick to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Melavigne

I had never use any cream blusher prior to Max Factor cream blush, i usually uses bronzer which is a shade darker to my skin as a blusher but I must say OMG, I love this cream blusher, the glow is so natural, i look like how someone would after exercising, minus the sweat. I love this blusher, it doubles as a lip color as well. Versatile, i love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous little find! I picked it up during a recent trip to London, both Soft Pink and Soft Candy. On my NC15-20 skin, they are both marvelous. Soft Candy looks scary red in the pot, but gives me a delightful slightly windburned look. Also love this on the lips with a bit of Aquaphor for a "just bitten" natural look. Soft Pink has become a daily staple, soft and smooth indeed, a natural girlish flush and lasts all day long.

I love that these are tiny pots, as they slip in easily into my purse and are perfect for travel. I said I would buy again, but they are so pigmented that I can't see myself running out of them.

Bring back Max Factor to the USA!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by ohlili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I've got it in soft candy and it looks really natural on the skin. It's also very smooth, so the application goes easily and without streaks or stains. It lasts all day and is relatively cheap ( around 6,- ). Gives a nice glow too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I usually prefer cheek stains or gels for their staying power and vibrance so I was a little sceptical about this cream blush, but I really like it. I got it in 'Soft Cardinal' and the coral-pink colour gives a really nice flush that is bright yet natural. Pigmentation is great, the texture is really smooth and glides on without being sticky or greasy and can even be applied on top of powder without going on streaky. As all cream products, this does fade after a while, but I find that it lasts me a good 6 hours before I need to touch up. My only complaint is the limited colour range - for 6 a pop, I'd defintely pick up more if they had more appealing shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Soft Cardinal. It's a beautiful pinky coral with a very slight frost, which lends cheeks a healthy glow. This has a great creamy texture. It's like a lipstick in a pot. In fact, it makes quite a nice lipstick. It looks equally nice on its own or topped with a gloss (like L'Oreal 6H Glam Shine in Watermelon Fanatic, which I got to go with it and which might be a limited edition and/or European-only release--I'm not sure). As others have noted, the packaging is a little flimsy, but that won't stop me from using and loving this. I might even check out some of the other colors. Also, this is very affordable--less than 6 euros!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by raucousrodent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first cream blush which I bought in Soft Pink - looks natural on my yellow-toned Asian skin, has good staying power, and has not broken me out (am a bit acne-prone). I apply with clean fingertips, and it's easy to blend (hot climate though). It's intensely pigmented so although it seems expensive for such a small amount, it will last ages.

However, the plastic lid broke in half when I screwed it on in a hurry one day - to be fair, it was my fault, but the less-than-durable packaging is my only gripe.