August 23, 2014 | 888 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - winter care-limited edition

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by hanshinbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my hg soap!! Every yearend, I run to sam's club to stock up on this. I have eczema and seborrheic dermatitis. This does not irritate my skin and I feel soft/ silky. I have tried the other dove bar soaps and have had a reaction/ flare up. I absolutely love the smell- heavenly as others have said. One bar lasts for 1.5 months for me (keeping away from water for the most part). I live in hawaii where we don't have harsh winter conditions, but I use this soap year round! 3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by shelly4519

LoVe this! Bought a six pkg on Thursday, went and bought another six pkg on Saturaday to stock up and have pretty ,uch decided just to go buy the rest they have on Monday. Its Limited Edition, smells heavenly and my dry skin feels great. I plan on buying enough so I wont run out until this comes back! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by twinkellastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a pleasant refreshing soap..altho i do not see or feel a huge difference in how my winter skin feels, its not as dry as say regular soap..smells wonderful...i use it to shave my legs as well...i like it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MinteeLipbalm

Every year, about winter time, my mom and me wait for this soap to come out at Costco. Why? Cause it's amazing. It has the nicest fragrance, and it leaves your skin moisturized, and silky smooth. The soap also gives off a light, but pleasant fragrance. It's probably the best Dove soap, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have really dry, itchy skin and I knew it was only going to get worse once winter came. I found a 12 pack of this at Sam's for $6 a couple months ago so I bought it. LOVE IT. My skin hasn't been itchy even though it is freezing and windy where I live. Normally my skin is tight and dry when I get out of the shower but it feels great now. I still use lotion twice a day but with the help of this my skin is smooth and soft. The scent is divine. I prefer it to the original Dove beauty bar. It's softer and somewhat calming, but it doesn't linger which I appreciate. Definitely try this if the cold weather is making your skin miserable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just when you thought Dove soap couldn't get any better, they come out with this. The smell of this is HEAVEN! I'm going to stock up on this because it is a limited edition! I love, love, love this. I think what makes this different from the original white bar is this has sunflower oil(which doesn't clog pores by the way) and the smell. If you love Dove soap give this a try! The price of this is pretty good: Six bars,120g was 7.99.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A few months back I decided I was going to try to get back to only buying bar soaps instead of shower gels, to reduce the amount of plastic I was using. I got this because I wanted something moisturizing for the winter months, I liked the soft, clean fragrance of this soap, and it was on sale when I was looking. I've been completely satisfied with this soap. It lathers up well, smells pleasant (but the smell doesn't linger), rinses cleanly, and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. Good stuff. The bars also are lasting much longer than I thought they would. Kept in a soap dish out of the shower spray one bar lasted me almost a full month, so the 8 pack I purchased should last me quite some time! If available again next winter, I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Lissamz

I picked up a 14-pack of this at Sam's Club, because even through the packaging this soap smelled phenomenal! I came home and a few hours later took my evening shower. It was a pleasurable experience. The smell is light and clean. I usually use more natural soap, but I have to admit I'm addicted. I will be using this for my shower from now on. Extra Goodie: It rinsed clean and left my skin soft and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by zionee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great white bar soap. smells like a softer version of dk cashmere mist
to me. very moisterizing but doesnt suds up like the original dove.
bought the big pack will enjoy this while it's around.