October 1, 2014 | 1158 users online

Sunscreen - Shiseido - Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 5:46:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am definitely a skin care nattzi yet have tried to keep my routine as simplified as possible even being the product junkie I am lol. Mainly bottom line the only thing can can actually prevent aging to being with is spf, yes that's it :). As much as there is teh huge serum craze on the market all serums can really do if they are good ofcourse is help already damaged skin be renewed and look better. The claims of antiaging propducts being able to prevent is completely not true. SPf and antioxidants are all we can wear daily to rpevent the outside elements from aging our skin. IN that that is why this eye cream si teh absolute best on the market. Whether youa re outside in the sun, tanning, not wearing makeup or wearing makeup this is the highest spf available for your eyes. It is light and absorbs isntantly. Ofcourse if you have dry skin this won't be super moisturizing but again it's purely for spf to rpevent aging during the day. Just use a moisturizing heavier eye cream at night. Can't recommend this product enough as if everyone used this early on they wouldn't need rediculously overpriced eye creams later on in lfie to try to fix lines and wrinkles around eyes :). Along with this eyecream the Shiseido Face SPF 55 is the best as for such a high level it absorbs into your face like water. Shiseido truly knows what they are doing with all SPF products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by hoodoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Handy little product - I use it close to my eyes with no problems. Even helps keep concealer from creasing! A very tiny dab will do.
Remove with eye makeup remover to be sure it's all off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the few eye creams that contains sunscreen and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Currently using this because I don't wear sunglasses at all. Would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by lbh82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really good SPF that does not irritate my eyes. It goes on a bit white but the white tint disappears when it sinks in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by silverylotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe no one has reviewed this is. This is my must-have for my daily routine. I find that there's only a few eye products out there with SPF. I have tried the Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15, which is good as well. I love the packaging though because it reduces chances of contamination. It's a bit pricey, but you don't need that much. I love it!