Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32 PA+++

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 9.3% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polybutylene Glycol/PPG-9/1 Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Myristate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Ectoin, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Dextrin Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum Distearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene, Tocopherol, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 8/2/2009 8:19:00 PM

An eye cream with sun protection is essential for me. I found Kiehl's eye product(the yellow one with slightly gel-like texture) with SPF, while fine on its own, would have a stinging reaction in combination with any eye serums or other eye treatments. Shiseido's causes no stinging reactions at all in combination, plus, nice SPF level. Don't y'all hate those ones with an SPF of four or some ridiculously low number when eyes are especially vulnerable? I know the SPF number isn't everything, but still, four? While there is the typical Shiseido cost attached to it, eye creams are items that are consumed slowly due to the comparatively small amount used so the cost isn't felt as keenly, what with it lasting such a long time. Besides, in the case of eye protection, I think it may be better to shell out a little more at the beginning with an effective product than try to skimp and end up spending more in the long run due to ineffective products. It gives me enough moisture, but if you have especially dry eyelids, remember the advice another reviewer said about eye night creams. I find the smell pleasant on application, not overwhelming, and I don't smell it once it's absorbed.

on 7/11/2009 5:46:00 AM

I am definitely a skin care nattzi yet have tried to keep my routine as simplified as possible even being the product junkie I am lol. Mainly bottom line the only thing can can actually prevent aging to being with is spf, yes that's it :). As much as there is teh huge serum craze on the market all serums can really do if they are good ofcourse is help already damaged skin be renewed and look better. The claims of antiaging propducts being able to prevent is completely not true. SPf and antioxidants are all we can wear daily to rpevent the outside elements from aging our skin. IN that that is why this eye cream si teh absolute best on the market. Whether youa re outside in the sun, tanning, not wearing makeup or wearing makeup this is the highest spf available for your eyes. It is light and absorbs isntantly. Ofcourse if you have dry skin this won't be super moisturizing but again it's purely for spf to rpevent aging during the day. Just use a moisturizing heavier eye cream at night. Can't recommend this product enough as if everyone used this early on they wouldn't need rediculously overpriced eye creams later on in lfie to try to fix lines and wrinkles around eyes :). Along with this eyecream the Shiseido Face SPF 55 is the best as for such a high level it absorbs into your face like water. Shiseido truly knows what they are doing with all SPF products.

on 7/10/2009 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Handy little product - I use it close to my eyes with no problems. Even helps keep concealer from creasing! A very tiny dab will do.
Remove with eye makeup remover to be sure it's all off.

on 5/9/2009 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

One of the few eye creams that contains sunscreen and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Currently using this because I don't wear sunglasses at all. Would repurchase again.

on 3/31/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really good SPF that does not irritate my eyes. It goes on a bit white but the white tint disappears when it sinks in.

on 11/24/2008 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe no one has reviewed this is. This is my must-have for my daily routine. I find that there's only a few eye products out there with SPF. I have tried the Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15, which is good as well. I love the packaging though because it reduces chances of contamination. It's a bit pricey, but you don't need that much. I love it!