August 20, 2014 | 1859 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by wharley

Bought this mascara because I loved the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and was interested when I saw the collagen edition. Instantly my lashes look full and long! I love how big and doll-like my eyes look when Im finished applying, people have even asked me if Im wearing fake lashes! My lashes never clump, become brittle, or dry. I absolutely love this mascara! The only complaint I could think of would possibley be the brush size. Its slightly large, but nonetheless Im still able to get the job done. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants those big blinkers!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. If I curl my eyelashes and then use this mascara the curl will stay all day. It really makes my eyes pop and I never need more than two coats of it, usually only one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by nahlaelkadi

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH A MASCARA ! i have never loved any mascara in my life. all the mascaras that i use never gave me satisfying results. this mascara is probably my favorite !!! it gives volume like ur wearing fakes !!! seriously am not exaggerating, one of my friends thought i was wearing fake lashes when i wore this mascara .. i curled my lashes and then i applied two coats of the mascara and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! u should definitely try this !!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

This is one of the mascaras that I keep in my rotation. I am a makeup junkie and I never stay with just one brand. I rotate my mascara based on what kind of look I want to achieve, mood, etc. This mascara is very dense and can be gloppy when you start a new tube of it. The brush is very fluffy so a lot of product is dispensed on the brush when you pull it out of the tube. In order to avoid too much product, scrape the side of the wand on the inside when you are pulling the wand out and it gives you a clean side of the brush to work with. Turn the brush to dispense a good amount of mascara onto your lashes, then turn it again to comb through and acheive a non-clumpy look. This mascara takes a practiced hand and isn't ideal for someone new to applying mascara. I use this when I want to create a lot of volume and thickness on my lashes. If you are trying to achieve a lighter look, this one is not the best. This mascara wears well, does not flake off and removes easily with cleanser and water, and a bit of eye makeup remover afterwards. I always keep a tube of this around.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

L'Oreal, what happened? Are you the same L'Oreal that makes my beloved Voluminous Million Lashes?

This was terrible mascara for me. I have longish, straight, sparse lashes. It gave me a tangled, looking lump of volume near the base of my lashes and no length whatsoever. It did not coat the entire length of my lashes. Even the brush was clumpy, tangled looking and hard to work with. So, initially, I thought, kinda bad, but I'll add a lengthening mascara over it. Ok, it was a pain in the neck, but looked tolerable when I left the house. BUT THEN, I started noticing the little black flakes falling down on my face, my cheeks, everywhere throughout the day. I should add that, for some reason, I don't normally have any issue with mascaras flaking.

I have had this for a little while and have tried it several times, thinking it will get better, but no. I got it for free, thank goodness, and will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by juliemoraless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's not the worst but not the best. It spreads nice, goes on nice, but does clump. Gives lashes a full look and volume. Very easy to take off. I liked it just not as much as I like other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by coffeelover6494

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

clumps your eyelashes and doesn't last long before it starts to flake away!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by amoxirat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara would make your eyelashes look fake only if you buy ugly, clumpy-looking fake eyelashes. The clumps are not worth the volume you get, and this is not the product to buy if you want length.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by erickagz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

does not do the job

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I need to preface this by saying that I have naturally long-ish lashes, so I usually have good luck with mascaras. This mascara DOES make your lashes look fake, it's thickens and lengthens, BUT....the formula is SO dry and heavy. I used it for a couple days and liked the results, but noticed breakage. It weakened my beautiful lashes so much that almost my entire left eye's lashes are all broken off and I am now in the process of waiting for them to get back to normal. I don't curl my lashes with mascara on, I don't sleep in makeup, and I put castor oil on them nightly, so I do take care of them - that's how I know it's the mascara. Pisses me off! It's not worth it for me, when I can get the same results from a more gentle formula. In the garbage it goes.