October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Concealers - Cargo - Blu-ray concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Mirannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally a product that works for my undereye circles! People used to always ask me if I was sick or tired and when I went to Sephora the assistant actually thought I had rubbed eyeliner under my eyes! After using this product I get lots of compliments and I look so much fresher!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

amazing ,,, great coverage .. light.. blendable.. very natural looking

non drying stays creamy but not shiney .. nice ... worth the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will say that trying so many concealers lately, that all are starting to be the same, though this one is one that I have tried and its a perfect match for my Mac NW 35 skin tone,Im olive tan, I really dont know how to discribe myself,Im Mayan Indian with Spanish, which makes me Hispanic, which makes me Mexican, so its like Im hard to figure out when it comes to skin tone.This concealer did figure me out though, its also very smooth in application and light not heavy, some say it doesnt provide that much coverage, well I suppose if you are trying to cover up a lot of wrinkles and or dark circles , no its not that much coverage, its more that type of concealer that gives your under eye area a lift of brightness and evens out your skin tone in that area, not to cover up heavy spots or defects under your eyes, you will be better off buying that heavy types of cream concealers, Im sure they are out there, but as for this Blu-ray, its perfect for no sags younger looking skin, to make it appear flawless, even mine which Im 45 years old.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for undereye circles...it is light, creamy and covers fairly well. The problem that I have is for covering acne marks or scars. The redness just shines on right through when I use this! Good for undereye...not so good for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

I bought this in Light/Medium which was too light for my NC30-35 skin. Medium/Dark is JUST PERFECT!

PROS: Didn't settle into my fine lines. Dries and sets well.
CONS: Expensive ($28 for 0.08 fl oz!!!). Hate the clicky pen type applicators. Didn't have as much coverage as I thought it would.

Update: while I initially thought this product wasn't that great, now that I have the right color it's pretty close to HG. :) (Although the Kat von D concealer in Almond is also a good match, and looks really good as well... maybe two HG's!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by stinkpot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great concealer. I've been using different Bobbi Brown concealers for years and they all are so heavy they have to be applied with a concealer brush. This has a sponge tip applicator and you have to get some practice at getting the right amount out, but you use such a small amount you get used to it fast. I had to build up the BB concealers, and I noticed that they were looking too thick and shiny and not blending that well. This stuff has a much thinner consistancy, and I think it covers better with lots less product. It is buildable, but thin enough that it looks completely natural and not shiny. I'm in love with it. It is expensive though, so be sure to try it some place where you can return it if you don't like it or get the wrong color. I got color 1, which I had to immediately return to Sephora because it was way too light. Color 2 is perfect, and I'm light-medium. There isn't anything beyond 2, so I don't know what you'd do if you have darker skin. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

I love this concealer. The 01 shade matches great, the smooth consistency blends right in and it lasts all day. Sometimes I'll dust a little brightening powder over top but it's not really needed. This concealer doesn't crease and sits great on top of my eye cream. It's my fave!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by stardustdy

I got this in 01 and it's a bit too dark for me. It has a yellowish tint to it but doesn't really correct or cover my dark circles. Also, its creamy texture makes it hard to blend out. I'm really disappointed in this concealer. =(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Aurelie

I almost feel bad giving this product a not-so-great review since the prior reviews seem to herald it. I really like the applicator and the smooth texture of the product, but it just didn't provide enough coverage. I thought the advertised light diffusion would help but it was unnoticeable. Sadly, another concealer bites the dust!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cawl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this concealer. It is light, easy to put on and has great staying power. It really does look good in all lights, If you are going for a natural 'less is more' then this concealer is for you. My only problem is the color selection. I have fair coloring and picked up the lightest shade 01, it seems a bit to light for me and I can't believe the only other shade would work (02) since it is being used by people with tanned/olive colored skin. I will keep experimenting with blending to get it right and will definitely repurchase.