Cargo Blu-ray concealer

4.6

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Extract, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor OilL, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 -Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropandiol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconal, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citriodora Oil, LecIthin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Extract, Linalool, Citral ( /-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

After buying this for myself I decided it was so good that I bought some for my daughter for Christmas. I love the color, texture and delivery tube. The texture is creamy without being too wet so it lasts most of the day without having to set it. And it's not so dry that it looks cakey under my eye area. I must have 10 concealers in my drawer at all price points and so far this is the one I use all the time.

I am in LOVE. I finally found a concealer I like and yeah, Sephora discontinued carrying it! You can still get it in salons and some places, but that really saddened me. Cargo has been 50% off at Sephora lately so I got 2 of these for the price of one (I snatched the last 2 of my shade - would have bought more if they had more). So I paid a great price, but now I'm going to have to do some serious digging to locate this product once I've finished these 2.
The consistency is perfect. It's not too creamy, not too drying, and gives ample coverage. The colour is perfect for me too. I have had so many problems in the past with concealer settling into fine lines or making it look like I have wrinkles that don't even exist (and a whole drawer full of half-used concealers to prove it), but this product does none of those things. It's just great all around. Well worth the price to me, but of course I'd love it even more if it was a bit cheaper.

i really like this concealer. it's a great consistency - not too cakey, not too liquidy. it blends really nicely with good coverage. i'd def buy again. i like the spongy pen applicator, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Finally a product that works for my undereye circles! People used to always ask me if I was sick or tired and when I went to Sephora the assistant actually thought I had rubbed eyeliner under my eyes! After using this product I get lots of compliments and I look so much fresher!

amazing ,,, great coverage .. light.. blendable.. very natural looking

non drying stays creamy but not shiney .. nice ... worth the price

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I will say that trying so many concealers lately, that all are starting to be the same, though this one is one that I have tried and its a perfect match for my Mac NW 35 skin tone,Im olive tan, I really dont know how to discribe myself,Im Mayan Indian with Spanish, which makes me Hispanic, which makes me Mexican, so its like Im hard to figure out when it comes to skin tone.This concealer did figure me out though, its also very smooth in application and light not heavy, some say it doesnt provide that much coverage, well I suppose if you are trying to cover up a lot of wrinkles and or dark circles , no its not that much coverage, its more that type of concealer that gives your under eye area a lift of brightness and evens out your skin tone in that area, not to cover up heavy spots or defects under your eyes, you will be better off buying that heavy types of cream concealers, Im sure they are out there, but as for this Blu-ray, its perfect for no sags younger looking skin, to make it appear flawless, even mine which Im 45 years old.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a good product for undereye circles...it is light, creamy and covers fairly well. The problem that I have is for covering acne marks or scars. The redness just shines on right through when I use this! Good for undereye...not so good for blemishes.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Light/Medium which was too light for my NC30-35 skin. Medium/Dark is JUST PERFECT!

PROS: Didn't settle into my fine lines. Dries and sets well.
CONS: Expensive ($28 for 0.08 fl oz!!!). Hate the clicky pen type applicators. Didn't have as much coverage as I thought it would.

Update: while I initially thought this product wasn't that great, now that I have the right color it's pretty close to HG. :) (Although the Kat von D concealer in Almond is also a good match, and looks really good as well... maybe two HG's!)

This is a great concealer. I've been using different Bobbi Brown concealers for years and they all are so heavy they have to be applied with a concealer brush. This has a sponge tip applicator and you have to get some practice at getting the right amount out, but you use such a small amount you get used to it fast. I had to build up the BB concealers, and I noticed that they were looking too thick and shiny and not blending that well. This stuff has a much thinner consistancy, and I think it covers better with lots less product. It is buildable, but thin enough that it looks completely natural and not shiny. I'm in love with it. It is expensive though, so be sure to try it some place where you can return it if you don't like it or get the wrong color. I got color 1, which I had to immediately return to Sephora because it was way too light. Color 2 is perfect, and I'm light-medium. There isn't anything beyond 2, so I don't know what you'd do if you have darker skin. I highly recommend this.

I love this concealer. The 01 shade matches great, the smooth consistency blends right in and it lasts all day. Sometimes I'll dust a little brightening powder over top but it's not really needed. This concealer doesn't crease and sits great on top of my eye cream. It's my fave!

Top Rated Cargo Products