Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil

4.1

Safflower Seed Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Avocado Oil; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Rosa canina Fruit Oil; Jojoba Seed Oil; Shea Butter Oil; Evening Primrose Oil; Soybean Oil; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis Root Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Daisy Flower Extract; Echinacea purpurea Extract; Viola odorata Extract; Viola tricolor Extract; Symphytum officinale Leaf Extract; Carrot Root Extract; Tocopherol; Retinyl Palmitate; Beta-Carotene; Fragrance*; Benzyl Alcohol*; Cinnamyl Alcohol*; Citral*; Eugenol*; Coumarin*; Benzyl Salicylate*; Geraniol*; Linalool*; Benzyl Benzoate*; Citronellol*; Hexylcinnamal*; Limonene*. *From Natural Essential Oil

on 1/14/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Yes Yes!!! I'm a new fan for this oil. As an acne prone skin since I was 16 (29 now), I was always afraid to use anything that associate with "oil". Boy, I was wrong. I do feel as of now, the more hydrated your skin is, less acne will forms. I was doing the opposite in my early 20's. I bought this, because I live in So Cal dry climate and my skin feels dry in the winter time. Eventhough I use Chanel Hydramax serum, Clarins Youth night cream and few other night creams. I still feel dry. I use Retin A as well. I found this oil to be the solution. It's non greasy and easily absorb, but still leaving you that well moisturized skin. The flakes disappear and skin feels calm. I followed the direction to put 2 or 3 drops on cotton pad. Sometimes, I feel it absorbs more on the pad. So, I tried using my fingers and press it on my face and neck. I think putting it on your palm is a better idea, so it will spread out evenly on the skin and neck. Highly recommend. It doesn't stink or have strong smell. In fact, it's very mild. Bought mine on Amazon $43, cheaper than major retail stores.

on 12/16/2010 2:09:00 AM

This is my first review, and I write it because I feel positively evangelical about this product. I am in my early thirties and (apart from during pregnancy) have never had clear skin. Always redness, blemishes, fading scars etc. I started using this about ten days ago, and I now have glowing, seemingly poreless, beautifully clear skin - the type of skin you can't stop looking at (after years of hiding imperfections). This oil is gorgeous: it smells lovely, it is absorbed straight away and is enough just on its own at night. It is expensive-ish at $60 AU but will last me a long time. Apparently it is also to use under any mask (especially the Jurlique Intense Recovery Mask). So...I can only say BUY IT. I should note that I have used it alternatively with the Alpha-H Liquid Gold. I was given a bottle of this and had previously found it to be underwhelming. Either it is a good combination with the oil or it is the oil alone which is working WONDERS. My husband touched my face the other day and for the first time I didn't try and turn my head away in embarrassment at the close up view of my skin. I am hooked on this stuff, and to be loving an oil in the hot Australian summer - it must be good!

on 8/28/2010 10:17:00 AM

Love this face oil. Had been using this throughout the year. In winter, I felt the product wasn't providing enough moisturizing in especially while I am outdoor as I felt a bit tight at the cheek. So I applied a dab of day care lotion on top of the oil.

However, it was perfect in autumn time. The oil was easily absorb and leaving you glowing throughout the day. My skin was more even toned and less oily during the day. It did what it said - Balancing. I was amazed with the result. Definitely a good choice for combination skin.

on 8/3/2010 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When people go coconuts over this particular product, they do so with very good reason. Jurlique's products rarely cease to impress me, and you are guaranteed quality upon investment in such. I could go over all the pros of this particular one, and the single con: price, but i won't.

Long story short: If you have oily skin in any way, you need to be holding this bottle.

Enough said.

Ingredients: (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Oil, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, (Jojoba) Oil, (Shea Butter) Oil, (Evening Primrose) Oil, (Soybean) Oil, (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Rosa gallica Flower Extract, (Daisy) Flower Extract, Echinacea purpurea Extract, Viola odorata Extract, Viola tricolor Extract, Symphytum officinale Leaf Extract, (Carrot) Root Extract, Vitamin E, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Cinnamyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Coumarin*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citronellol*, Hexylcinnamal*, Limonene*.

* From Natural Essential Oil

on 6/13/2010 8:47:00 PM

OMGOMGOMGOGM!!!!

Unbelievably amazing. I have finally found my moisturiser. Never smelt anything so divine (other than Jurliques daily exfoliating cream hehe)...it smoothes on, diminishes all tightness, doesnt make me break out and is ideal under makeup if you allow a while for it to absorb and dab away any excess before applying foundation. If used as a night cream you will wake up awesome and refreshed and all glowy.

I put Nude by Natural Mineral Makeup over the top followed by Jurlique Silk Dust in any shiny areas (not often), then set it with Aven Spring Water and it stays alll day!!!!

Oh Jurlique, you are wonderful :)

on 3/26/2010 5:26:00 AM

This is amazing! I normally have oily skin but moved to a very dry, mountainous climate and all of a sudden, I was flaky even under my eyes. I had expensive eye creams and La Mer but this is the only thing that hydrated and softened my skin back to health. I love the smell -- so clean and comforting. I take a hot shower, spray the Jurlique Balancing Mist and then while my skin is still damp, apply just about 2-3 drops of this into my palms, rub them together, and then press into my skin and slowly massage with my palms. My skin becomes radiant, smooth, supple and fresh. It's a dry oil consistency so it never feels heavy, oily or greasy. I use Retin-A so this is by far superior to any moisterizer in combating the drying and peeling effects of Retin-A. It feels very pure, natural and luxurious. Love it.

on 3/20/2010 11:44:00 PM

I've never felt that Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Gel did anything for me, but I put it on dutifully every night after cleansing. I got a free bottle of this after buying a large mask in their Adelaide store and now I'm hooked! Make your skin baby soft, smells beautiful and rose is known as very beneficial to the skin. Just started using this as a night treatment after cleansing instead of the HRG.

on 3/13/2010 4:34:00 AM

I've used Jurlique products for a while, and the skin balancing oil is one of my favourite. it's not too greasy, and feels great on the skin.

on 11/5/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have fallen in love with the idea of applying some natural oil with rich antioxidant to replace serum/ essence before using cream, and have been searching around for a collection of good quality natural facial oils, and this is one of them!!!

This balancing oil has a naturally sweet and very pleasant scent from chamomile and rose (plus others), very fast absorption (I was told by the sales girl that it has more refined molecules than other body oil), non-greasy, and feels ohhh sooo great on the skin. I got a 500 ml spa size bottle with a pump, more economical than buying the little bottles, so that it allows me to use it generously together with a few drop of certified organic rose hip oil for massaging, it softens the skin and gives very good moisturizing. The result is absolutely amazing!!

on 11/2/2008 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is really nice. I used two samples and was hooked. The smell is great and the texture is great. None greasy, spreads well, moisturises and hydrates better than all products I have ever used.

Apply 3 drops on damp skin and massage in.

Update: If you have VERY dry skin, this is heaven. I highly recommend it.

Popular Treatments (Face)