December 19, 2014 | 798 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Packaging is really cute. Thats about it. This smells like a sorority house toilet. I guess some girls can pull off the cotton candy, prostitute-eque scents that are hot on the market these days. I dont get it. I got this as a gift and re gifted it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by pearlngyn

I have this as a gift from my Mum, she said it smells so girlie to her lol
I'm so in love with the smell, so sweet and warm, esp in rainy days. Even my boss (male) tells how he loves my perfume, makes he miss his little daughter =)))
But my boyfriend doesn't like it :"( he says it smell like kids' candy with extra sugar coated that leads the ants =))

I wanna repurchase it but it's not popular in my country :(
So I just save it to use in winter only, to warm up the atmosphere around me :((

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love , love , love this scent. It is what it's called. Warm and cozy. mmmm.....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by creamcup12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first body spray i ever bought from victoria secret .
I always thought the "pink" line was kind of expensive ( for a 14 year olds budget) But now 4 years later, this is still one of my FAVORITE scents.
My boyfriend loves this scent. i get tons of compliments everytime i wear it . it's best too get when they're doing their sales 3 for $30, because i stock up ! i also have the lotion, i don't take this with me often because it's my favorite and everyone asks too use whatever i have on ! lol
It comes in a smaller bottle i believe for about $8.
I keep one of those in my purse when I'm going out, and the full size at home.
it last such a long time ! I still have the same bottle from last year.
it's also a great year round scent .
I will for sure repurchase as long as they continue too sell it .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Whoa, this stuff smells so freakin' good! I actually bought this online without even smelling it. I saw the glowing reviews and trusted them. I know it sounds crazy, but this stuff smells just like the way it's named after - Warm & Cozy!

To describe it to you - it smells like what Aquolina Pink Sugar should smell like, but without all the loudness. Kind of like Aquolina's innocent sister..LOL..This scent is almost similar, but it's more inviting. You can wear this during the day without feeling self-conscious about the loudness. You know what else it awesome about this fragrance? The lasting power! I've been wearing this for 5 hrs. now and it still smells fresh. Body mists never last, but this one does.

I'm very impressed about this body mist. It's a beautiful fall scent, but also great during summer as well. And, yes, men are drawn to it. IDK why - maybe it's the vanilla-laced-with-caramel notes? It has an innocent come-hither scent. If you've never tried it, I suggest getting a travel-size. You can never go wrong with those. But, like I said before, it smells similar to Aquolina, but more innocent. Would I buy this again? You betcha! Even if I'm 99 yrs. old. VS better not get rid of this because it's one if their gorgeous scents.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tiaracymone

This smells like cotton candy ,i don't really care to smell like sugar or candy but guys absolutely love this smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

What I really need to say about this is; every single guy I've ever dated has complimented me on how good I smell when I wear it. That enough makes me want an endless supply. There's nothing to dislike about this scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by kessvalentino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST PERFUME EVER I GET LIKE TONS AND TONS OF COMPLIMENTS WHENEVER I WEAR IT LOVE THIS STUFF AND ITS IS SUPER AFFORDABLE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It does smell warm and cozy! I really love this one! It smells like cinnamon on my clothes and cookies on my skin. Either way, I smell delicious and homey... kinda like Christmas! Hope this never gets discontinued ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by GenBenny

Warm and Cozy smells great. It's very sweet but not the fruity sweet type, but more of a vanilla-like scent. It smells like Christmas! This is definitely a winter-ish scent since it smells slightly warmer and definitely does make you want to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate. Unfortunately, I live in a warm country where it's summer ALL THE TIME. But who cares, I just use it cos it smells great. I FREAKING LOVE IT and this is by far the best Victoria Secret scent I love. I have pure seduction and tropic breeze. I used to have sweet and flirty but that had too much of a synthetic smell to it, that upon spraying it I had a massive headache. So if you're considering getting one body mist from the PINK line, this is it!