Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color Pressed Powder

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (2.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol, Grapeseedate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Punica Granatum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nereocystis Leutkeana Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (Sweet Almond), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Saccharomyces Calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Lecithin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163)

I love this.... I use the truly lasting color foundation and you can read my review on that (amazing). I bought this to set my foundation with. I... Love.... It. I use it to set my foundation and during the day If I start sweating badly (tanning bed). Its amazing!! I have to hand it to almay, their truly lasting color line IS in fact truly lasting color with a great shade selection on top of that!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE IT! This powder would last forever for me. I would apply it before school at around 6:30 AM, and I would wear this throughout the school day. I would never touch up or anything to tell you the truth. I'm in marching band, and I would wear this to practice, which would end at 5:45 PM. I would be really sweaty, and ugh.. You get the picture! So.. That's like almost 12 hours.. And this powder was still on! I recommend this to anyone who wants a powder that will last a long time! :)

on 10/28/2008 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this powder in "Light" over my ALmay TLC foundation (I use Ivory &Buff mixed). The shade is perfect, it's more of a translucent powder (when applied using a fluffy brush), but has enough color to even out redness, while preserving the beautiful natural matte finish of it's foundation counterpart. One of the few powders that doesn't go on chalky, and doesn't cake up after touch-ups (I have a very oily t-zone and have to blot throughout the day, so this is important to me). Just like the foundation, this powder helps keep oil at bay well, without drying out the skin. No oxidation either. This also has SPF12 (2% Octinoxate) , which is rare for a pressed powder. Normally, chemical SPF's break me out, but so far no breakouts. Will update if anything changes, but so far I love this for setting my TLC foundation, and for touch-ups!

Recommended for Normal Skin