Mixed Chicks Deep Conditoner

4.4

on 8/22/2009 6:34:00 PM

Love this stuff! I'm a caucasian, with long , and totally over processed frizzy hair. I went on vacation with some girlfriends, and the airline lost my luggage! So I used my friend's products- and was blown away! My hair was sooo soft and frizz free! By the end of the trip, ALL the girls were using this (and the shampoo and leave-in conditioner)! and we had alll hair types and ethnic groups represented. I used to use kerastase, and honestly, this does a much better job for a fraction of the price (I paid about 14.00). One caveat, though. I hate the tub, I wish it came in a tube.

on 6/22/2009 6:07:00 AM

ive been batteling with myy daughters hair forever and i received a sample of this, i ran out of conditioner and used this in my 4 year old hars and it came out super soft, very moisturizing and doesnt leave hair felling weighed down or oily this is the best conditioner ive used in my kids natural hair. havent used it in my hair yet but ill try it out because now i have to buy another seperate product for their hair. this product needs to be talked about more because it is really good!

on 2/9/2009 11:44:00 AM

This is a wonderful conditioner. I knew I would like it the minute I put it in my hair. It coated it really nice, and I didn't need a lot of it. I used it with my micro heat cap while I took a shower. My hair comes out super soft, shiney and I get beautiful curl formation in my 3b hair. The scent is a bit strong in my opinion, but I can overlook that.

on 10/14/2008 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg..I seriously can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet...what a phenomenal conditioner...my hair immediately gets soft and detangled..smells great...I love it! I just wish the smaller size was in a pump container, not a pot.