November 25, 2014 | 1866 users online

Conditioner - Mixed Chicks - Deep Conditoner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by babymatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ive been batteling with myy daughters hair forever and i received a sample of this, i ran out of conditioner and used this in my 4 year old hars and it came out super soft, very moisturizing and doesnt leave hair felling weighed down or oily this is the best conditioner ive used in my kids natural hair. havent used it in my hair yet but ill try it out because now i have to buy another seperate product for their hair. this product needs to be talked about more because it is really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Ruby13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful conditioner. I knew I would like it the minute I put it in my hair. It coated it really nice, and I didn't need a lot of it. I used it with my micro heat cap while I took a shower. My hair comes out super soft, shiney and I get beautiful curl formation in my 3b hair. The scent is a bit strong in my opinion, but I can overlook that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg..I seriously can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet...what a phenomenal conditioner...my hair immediately gets soft and detangled..smells great...I love it! I just wish the smaller size was in a pump container, not a pot.