MAC Cremesheen - Crosswires

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a nice product. MAC lipsticks are amazing for the price, and this is no exception. Crosswires is a brightened pinky coral. Since it is a Cremesheen, it has pretty great lasting power (about 3-4 hours before it starts to fade), and in my opinion wears pretty comfortably. I can see this looking good on a lot of different skin tones!

As a lipstick: beautiful color but I have to put a balm first to make it more creamy. I mainly use this as a creamblush. Reminds me of Bobbi Brown Calypso Coral pot rouge but this one seems to have even more staying power on my cheeks. Overall: Great 2 in 1 product. (Me: NC25-30)

Love this shade. Have been wanting to grab it for so long but never did until finally one day I just bit the bullet and got it. Knew I wanted this for a reason! A very interesting shade of coral-red! Great for those who want a nice pop of red-coral on the lips without going full-on bold lips. Nice for office-wear too or just a simple lazy weekend makeup. Also, the lipstick sits comfortably in my lips without drying them out as Crosswires is afterall a lustre finish (which tends to be slightly more sheer in colour but not so drying). Definitely one of my favs in my lipstick ammo! This babe is a keeper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is such a CUTE coral colour!! I bought this after seeing it featured on my favourite beauty blog Essiebutton, and since Estee on that blog has similar colouring to me and it looked great on her, I decided to go to my local Mac counter and give it a try!! It's an amazing colour. My only problem is that I never know when to wear it. I'll have to figure out ways to rock this colour because it's just so beautiful. I love the Mac Creamsheens and this colour has quickly become one of my favourites!!

Its a drying but well pigmented and long wearing formula. The color which is a somewhat bright coral-salmon has too much of a chemical smell for my liking . I can tolerate the smell after a while and I like the color but only with a layer of balm underneath and only with a brownish red lipliner and lipgloss on top. The texture applied directly from the bullet feels like it's pulling my lip. Not a repurchase for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! I have over 30 MAC lipsticks and I went into MAC recently and was looking at the lipsticks, as if I needed any more XD anyways Crosswires caught my eye and I wanted something for special occasions or nights out. MAC Crosswires is the perfect red lipstick for me. Iím not bold enough to wear MAC Ruby Woo, Russian Red or Brave Red so I decided to get MAC Crosswires. With just two swipes it appears as a beautiful perfect red lipstick for me. Something different but not too crazy. It doesnít give you that clown face. Itís perfect for those who are trying to find a red lipstick but are afraid to go full on red. Itís like a sheer red and you can apply less or more to your liking. Itís very buildable, smooth, long lasting and comfortable since itís a cremesheen. Itís so beautiful and gorgeous on the lips I highly recommend to everyone!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

It's a very warm coral. I liked the creaminess. However, the color was harder to work with than the other MAC lipsticks I owned. The lipstick emphasized any lines or dryness I had (whereas that was never a problem with the amplified finishes).

Crosswires is a hot pinkish coral, its bright and makes a statement without being over the top. I find coral colours hard to wear as I have a very cool toned nw10 complexion, but it pulls pink on me making it a very flattering shade! Wear is about 3-4 hours, but it does leave a pretty stain on my lips so I only have to reapply once a day at most. An excellent spring/ summer shade!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this lipstick. It's a very pretty coral colour, perfect for an everyday look, and perfect for going out! I seriously like it, as it's very moisturizing as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

love this color for the summer time. its a pretty pinkish coralish color. bright (not neonish) and fun. suits my skintone and lips very well (nc42). stays on all day as long as i dont eat or kiss lol

Recommended for Medium Skin