August 29, 2014 | 1892 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Chattnchick3

This is a winner!!! It sinks in,smells nice,its cheap and the tube is snazzy. It has a pen like tip applicator and it doesnt clog up. It lasts forever! But I cant say that I have seen any improvement with my undereye fine lines but my crows feet (very small ones) have started to disappear! Yay!!
I will buy this again..but I am still on the lookout for my HG eye product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 7:19:00 AM More reviews by suntynia

I simply love this eye cream. I occasionally get very itchy dry eyes with a slight burning sensation, especially when I'm very stressed, or been staring too many days at the computer screen or having hay fever during spring. I always end up rubbing my eyes like crazy, not too good for wrinkle prevention!

Since it was cheap, I decided to give this eye cream a go, and was I glad I did! By then, my eyes were itchy, sore and sensitised with dehydration lines. This cream comes out thicker than I expected, but spreads on nicely. Just a little will suffice. In 2-3 applications my poor red eyes were back to normal, and a few more applications later, the lines were gone and I had healthy-looking peepers again!

Being the product whore that I am, I can't say I'll use this as a constant as I'm a sucker for gimmicky creams. Since my problems seem more environmental than due to the products I use, I still try different brands for the anti-aging promises etc. However, this is my go-to cream whenever the same itchy eye problem occurs. Brilliant!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by GlammaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I bought this on at Target when all my other eye treatments were failing me. It was only $6.99, which is a really good price, so I said WTH. It works so well! I had really dry lids due to BP and within three nights, it moisturized my lids and now they are back to normal. I also like how it doesn't sting my eye, even when a little bit gets in. There's no smell, which is a huge plus. The only thing that this is lacking is SPF, but other than that, this is the best!! I will def buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I bought this because it was cheap ($6.99) and because a random shopper at the Boots display recommended it to me. For less than ten bucks, it's not bad. It moisturizes and absorbs quickly, and I can wear it under my eye makeup without any problems. For some reason I was expecting this to be more natural and the ingredients list contains a lot of stuff I was not expecting (petrolatum, paraffin, dimethicone, several stearates, several parabens). I will keep using this in the mornings, when my face could use some moisture post-shower and pre-makeup application, but my go-to night eye cream is still Boscia's enlivening amino AG eye treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tarazarra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It does not sting or burn, really moisturizes, and does not cause milia like a lot of eye creams do on me. Best I have found so far, and I have tried them all - from department store to drugstore. I have spent a fortune and this tops them all.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ilovehottsauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff. after reading some reviews that people love this stuff and since it's super cheap i decided to buy it. Bad experience for me. After using this for a week as a makeup base for my eyes and a night cream, within 3 days my undereyes became so dry that i had peeling skin. It looked horrible when I put makeup over it, and was so difficult to peel the skin off on such a sensitive area. I even started freaking out because it made my fine lines much more visible. I have oily skin so I would've at least thought that this would make my undereyes more hydrated and less of a drying effect.

i would never purchase this again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yikes. I put this on and thought, wow it soaks right in. Then after 10 minutes I looked in the mirror, and my under eye wrinkles looked worse. This is going back, pronto.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

Best eye cream for the price!

It doesn't have spf, but it works well as a night eye cream. It seems to help with the dark circles as they appeared lighter the day after I used it.

Its totally gentle, doesn't hurt or burn when you get closer to the eye, and I love the tube.

Til I find the perfect eye moisturizer with spf, I'll be using this as my daily and nightly eye cream...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Thorn454

This is great inexpensive eye cream. It is non-irritating on my sensitve eyelids and perfect for dayime use under my makeup. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry eyelids, as it isn't that moisturizing. It is also quite basic, so if you need anything more than moisturizing benefits, I would look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Nnalie

Bought this after reading the reviews. After a bit more than a week, I must say I agree. Very much a bargain, one tube will last FORever. Absorbs well, works well with make up in the morning. Keeps eye skin hydrated throughout the day. I use a mushroom complex anti-wrinkle cream at night and this Boots Sensitive in the morning. I ended up giving the tube to a friend with VERY sensitive eyes who was at her wits' end trying to find an eye cream. Its so cheap I didn't mind buying it again. She reported after a week that her eyes were not irritated at all, to her great astonishment. Very good product.