Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 20 Stearate, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract

This is a winner!!! It sinks in,smells nice,its cheap and the tube is snazzy. It has a pen like tip applicator and it doesnt clog up. It lasts forever! But I cant say that I have seen any improvement with my undereye fine lines but my crows feet (very small ones) have started to disappear! Yay!!
I will buy this again..but I am still on the lookout for my HG eye product.

on 10/2/2009 7:19:00 AM

I simply love this eye cream. I occasionally get very itchy dry eyes with a slight burning sensation, especially when I'm very stressed, or been staring too many days at the computer screen or having hay fever during spring. I always end up rubbing my eyes like crazy, not too good for wrinkle prevention!

Since it was cheap, I decided to give this eye cream a go, and was I glad I did! By then, my eyes were itchy, sore and sensitised with dehydration lines. This cream comes out thicker than I expected, but spreads on nicely. Just a little will suffice. In 2-3 applications my poor red eyes were back to normal, and a few more applications later, the lines were gone and I had healthy-looking peepers again!

Being the product whore that I am, I can't say I'll use this as a constant as I'm a sucker for gimmicky creams. Since my problems seem more environmental than due to the products I use, I still try different brands for the anti-aging promises etc. However, this is my go-to cream whenever the same itchy eye problem occurs. Brilliant!

on 7/12/2009 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this. I bought this on at Target when all my other eye treatments were failing me. It was only $6.99, which is a really good price, so I said WTH. It works so well! I had really dry lids due to BP and within three nights, it moisturized my lids and now they are back to normal. I also like how it doesn't sting my eye, even when a little bit gets in. There's no smell, which is a huge plus. The only thing that this is lacking is SPF, but other than that, this is the best!! I will def buy this again.

on 7/3/2009 1:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because it was cheap ($6.99) and because a random shopper at the Boots display recommended it to me. For less than ten bucks, it's not bad. It moisturizes and absorbs quickly, and I can wear it under my eye makeup without any problems. For some reason I was expecting this to be more natural and the ingredients list contains a lot of stuff I was not expecting (petrolatum, paraffin, dimethicone, several stearates, several parabens). I will keep using this in the mornings, when my face could use some moisture post-shower and pre-makeup application, but my go-to night eye cream is still Boscia's enlivening amino AG eye treatment.

on 6/11/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It does not sting or burn, really moisturizes, and does not cause milia like a lot of eye creams do on me. Best I have found so far, and I have tried them all - from department store to drugstore. I have spent a fortune and this tops them all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this stuff. after reading some reviews that people love this stuff and since it's super cheap i decided to buy it. Bad experience for me. After using this for a week as a makeup base for my eyes and a night cream, within 3 days my undereyes became so dry that i had peeling skin. It looked horrible when I put makeup over it, and was so difficult to peel the skin off on such a sensitive area. I even started freaking out because it made my fine lines much more visible. I have oily skin so I would've at least thought that this would make my undereyes more hydrated and less of a drying effect.

i would never purchase this again

on 5/6/2009 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Yikes. I put this on and thought, wow it soaks right in. Then after 10 minutes I looked in the mirror, and my under eye wrinkles looked worse. This is going back, pronto.

on 5/5/2009 11:59:00 PM

Best eye cream for the price!

It doesn't have spf, but it works well as a night eye cream. It seems to help with the dark circles as they appeared lighter the day after I used it.

Its totally gentle, doesn't hurt or burn when you get closer to the eye, and I love the tube.

Til I find the perfect eye moisturizer with spf, I'll be using this as my daily and nightly eye cream...

on 5/2/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is great inexpensive eye cream. It is non-irritating on my sensitve eyelids and perfect for dayime use under my makeup. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry eyelids, as it isn't that moisturizing. It is also quite basic, so if you need anything more than moisturizing benefits, I would look elsewhere.

on 4/19/2009 5:22:00 PM

Bought this after reading the reviews. After a bit more than a week, I must say I agree. Very much a bargain, one tube will last FORever. Absorbs well, works well with make up in the morning. Keeps eye skin hydrated throughout the day. I use a mushroom complex anti-wrinkle cream at night and this Boots Sensitive in the morning. I ended up giving the tube to a friend with VERY sensitive eyes who was at her wits' end trying to find an eye cream. Its so cheap I didn't mind buying it again. She reported after a week that her eyes were not irritated at all, to her great astonishment. Very good product.