BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe how gorgeous I look today. Now that's not something I think I've ever said - but this morning I applied my new bronzer, HOOLA, and it's changed the way I think of myself, not just the way I look.

I am a porcelain skin gal. I do not tan. I am very happy with my porcelain complexion, but for summer I wanted to be able to wear very light nude pink lipstick and you can't do that with a porcelain face like mine.

The sales assistant at Shoppers Drug Mart beauty boutique showed HOOLA to me when I asked her to point out a bronzer for a bronzer newbie. I immediately felt nervous about all that brown! Then she advised me that that the secret to flawless bronzing was to apply the product with a bronzing brush. Which is basically a very large stipple brush. I bought one, from Quo, for about $22. Let me tell you, the brush is critical!

This morning I cleansed, applied the Big Easy CC Creme SPF 35 from Benefit - no moisturizer because I have oily skin and it's getting hot in Toronto and I'm afraid of oxidization. Then I swept HOOLA all over my face and neck with a very light touch. I was transformed instantly - this gorgeous matte bronzer made me flush with health. Over the bronzer I applied some pink powder blush and I was good to go. Oh, and I finished the look with some pale pink lipstick and I'm very happy with how I look. First time bronzers, HOOLA is the bomb! Will I repurchase? YOU BET I WILL!

This is my HG Bronzer! I have fair skin, and I love this Bronzer because the color is more on the brown/tannish side, rather than orangey like most/other Bronzers. I use this as a Bronzer dusting lightly all over my face, on my cheeks, and to contour my cheeks and forehead. This blends onto my skin so nice and smooth, and the color is so natural, it gives me a healthy tan appearance and without the sparkle! Not crazy about the tiny box packaging, but it does contain the product, so there is no waste. And I do like and use the brush it comes with - so thin, it 's Perfect for contouring cheeks, forehead, nose etc. I set my face with a Setting Spray (I use MUFA, because it doesn't contain Alcohol like the UD does), and it lasts until I wash my face at night.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My A#1 bronzer!! This can be used for both contour & general bronzing because it's matte & not too orange. But it's not grey as to look muddy. It seems to agree with my oily skin & does not oxidize too badly. It does not break me out. The price point is a little high but it's worth it. If you're only going to own one bronzer then own Hoola! Benefit has always been lovably gimmicky but all of it is so cute. PS: I also have benefit Hoola lipgloss which look excellent paired together!!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hmmmm I don't really know how I feel about this product. The color is beautiful. The packaging is cute. But I don't know. I don't understand why everyone loves it so much. I found that it wasn't very long wearing and as someone who does not "retouch" throughout the day this is a big problem. I found that it applied and blended beautifully but if throughout the day I accidentally touched anywhere where I had applied it would swipe off easily. With that being said if you are looking for a beautiful extremely affordable long wearing matte bronzer, try the rimmel natural bronzer.

on 5/3/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice matte, natural color. Great for warming up my pasty white winter skin. Only negative is I HATE the packaging

on 5/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this bronzer. It gives me the perfect glow. I also love that the packaging helps you to not waste product. Because the box is deep, no product flies away and you just tap your brush on the edge and any excess from your brush falls back into the box. I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/29/2015 10:38:00 AM

Love this bronzer. Although it's not long-lasting enough, it looks really pretty on face and gives me a natural tan. It's easy to apply and blend as well! Very good choice for a summer look! :)

on 4/14/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This bronzer always makes me think of holiday...... It provides a beautiful sun kissed tan without looking "muddy" like so many bronzers do. It is matte which is ideal for oily skin types, and can also be used to contour as well as an all over bronzer. Love love love this product.....

on 4/13/2015 7:47:00 AM

This bronzer is one of the best bronzers I've ever tried, it is matte which I love because it gives my cheekbones a really natural look. When you first open it you do think that there is hardly any product but surprisingly it last a long time which is fair enough considering the price.

Defiantly one of the best powder bronzers! Very pigmented and works with all skin types and shades, easy to blend and the product lasts about a year as you only need a small amount as it is extremely pigmented

Popular Bronzers