MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep

4.3

on 4/15/2009 4:20:00 PM

I LOVE.... let me say it again LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE this product. I can not think about my summer daytime face without it.

The coverage is wonderful. It looks like I am not wearing makeup at all! All I have to do is quicky conceal a few imperfections and apply this product with kabuki brush and out the door.

As with any foundation it does seem to wear as the day goes on BUT it doesn't dry out my face .. and did I mention IT LOOKS GREAT.

Moisturize + Conceal + MSF Nat Dark + Bronzer. I look like a sunkissed goddess... if I must say so myself.

Smooches!

on 3/18/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually purchased in "Dark" & it is a perfect match. I love the coverage!! It gives my skin a natural glow. I wear it over my Prescriptives Foundation in 'Ginger" & I am always getting complements on my skin. I have been using this for awhile now. I am on my third one. That says alot about the product because they do last for along time & that is even considering the fact that I use it every day. I hope MAC never discontinues this item. I have tried so many drugstore & department store brands but this is the best by far.

on 1/3/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my bronzer and contour powder. really smooth and natural.

on 12/29/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! I use it to set my MAC Mineralize liquid foundation. I get an overall flawless, but still amazing soft and natural look. I get alot of compliments on my 'glow'. Use a 187 brush to set over foundation..may not do much if used alone. Using 187 brush guarantees just enough product. Get ready to be beautiful ladies!

on 12/10/2008 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It breaks out my skin like crazy. Other than that, I love the look it gives me.

on 11/3/2008 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love my MSF! I have this in deep dark and use this as a foundation almost everyday. It gives such a beautiful natural glow to the skin. I just love, love, love it! I would definitely repurchase again. It is a bit pricey, however, you get what you pay for, which is this great product, and it is definitely worth every penny. It does make a lot of mess though, like the powder gets all over the place inside the compact, so if you carry it in your bag, or have it a makeup case, it can get all over the place. But that won't deter me from buying this again, I LOVE IT. I think everyone should give it a try.

on 10/8/2008 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love my MSF Natural Deep! I love when I use it to set my foundations as well as when I want minimal coverage to enhance my natural glow! I like to use the shimmer for my brow highlight, I love the look it gives! The price point is slighly high but when you think of all the great uses that you will get from this one product its great! I would definately buy this product again, and again!

on 10/6/2008 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am a C-7-8, or a NC50. I love this super smooth textured powder. Its very light and I use it to set my liquid foundation. Also fantastic on its own but it doesn't provide much coverage. It has a small amount of shimmer, but not enough to make us oily ladies look shiny. Kind of price at $26.50 but I'd still purchase again.

on 6/11/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

MAC does it again! I love this stuff. The down side is that I get way too much attention from men when I wear it (very annoying) so I only use it when I see my boyfriend. It doesn't break me out. My only wish is, I would really love for my natural skin to look as flawless, radiant and glowy. I really do not like wearing foundation and this is a perfect alternative for when I want to look extra nice. My little secret girls: use Clarin's Contouring Facial Lift under the powder and you will look like a knock out. Thanks MAC!

I use color Medium/Dark, though my skin is a very light with pale olive undertones (think lucy lu or eva longoria without makup). My cousin used this while doing her makeup, so I tried some on and thought it looked wonderful. It made me look like I had a very natural glowy tan. I could not recommend this more. I do not write reviews here but I thought this was so phenomenal that I must share my experience with it. It looked so natural, I recommend this as a finish after your base powder or foundation. It also contours your face in a slimming way which is a major plus for me. It did not brake me out or made me oily. I hope they never discontinue this, my search for bronzers is finally over!