September 30, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I don't really like this. The quality is fine and packaging is great. But the color is no different than me putting concealer on my lips. I would never wear this alone, I always put on a carmel or coral lip gloss over it. I wish I looked this up before buying it, I'm going to try blankety instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I am slowing turn into a NARS girl when it comes to lipsticks. But I will forever love Creme d'Nude! I was hesitant to try the cremesheen formula since I thought it would be similar to the glaze and lustre formula. I saw this on a You Tuber and I knew I must have whatever she was wearing. I found out it happened to be this shade. So I decided to purchase this shade and I haven't looked back since. This shade works very well with my skin tone and you only need one swipe. Now I see what all the hype is about. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite lipsticks. It's the perfect nude/pinky color. Definitely give it a try if you're on the search for a nude lipstick- you won't be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ShaniMesh

This lipstick,it took me 3 years to finish the lipstick.
This pretty much suggests on how much i liked it.

Mac's lipsticks are great! i have some amazing colors.
This one in particular was horrible pick for me.
I wanted a nude color and this was way too dark for me.
I'm very pale,like.transparent pale,but with warm undertones.
So this has been a big disappointment.

-DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WITH PALE SKIN-

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My all time favorite lippie! I will buy this again and again. It's the perfect nude lippie for everyone of all skin tones. I love the cremesheen, because I find MAC's matte lipsticks to be really drying. The cremesheen is super moisturizing, I have pretty dry lips. my only complaint is that it might be just a hint too peachy, so i wear just a little concealer underneath and then it's perfect. Definitely worth the $15!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by lifnisanders

So i get this styff from winning a makeup giveaway on instagram. By the time i see the color i knew right away it doesnt suit me cause i have a tan brown skin and light bright colors dont really match me

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

And my search for a nude lipstick continues... So many people have positive things to say about this lipstick, and I agree with a lot of it. However it just looks awful on me.

My lips are naturally really dark and I think this lipstick is a little too pigmented for me, it looks unnatural as if I've confused my lipstick with concealer!

I like the consistency of this lipstick, it's subtly shiny but still really long lasting. And as I've mentioned before it is really pigmented so a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high expectations for this lipstick. I see it on youtube all the time, people rave about this one. I finally bought it online, having high hopes!!! I got it today and I decided to wear it. Without a lipliner this looks like nothing on my lips, it looks awful (I have really pigmented lips) I thought "what the hell is this, is this the lipstick everyone loves?". I decided to wear it over subculture lipliner (another raved lip pencil, that just didn't do the job for me). The combination of the two together looks really nice, good for everyday. I don't really know for sure if I would buy it again...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by macprincess15

I really like this lipstick . I've been eyeballing it in Mac for weeks now and I finally purchased it yesterday . It's the perfect nude , does not completely erase your lips either .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by madihelming19

I really do like this lip stick. I saw Nicolegraceee on youtube and she wore it and it looked really great on her and me! I like to wear a gloss over it though or it makes my lips look sorta dry (: but i love it!