October 22, 2014 | 1228 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by briannasteinochr

my go-to, everyday nude!! i only wish it was just a little bit lighter as i have quite fair skin and if i apply too much it looks too dark :( regardless of that, it has a great formula, is not drying and fades gracefully like after ive eaten or something. i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My aaalllll time favorite!!!! Dont doubt, just buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite nude shades. The only problem I have with it is that it can melt and break so easily but I suppose that's just the creme sheen formulation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I don't really like this. The quality is fine and packaging is great. But the color is no different than me putting concealer on my lips. I would never wear this alone, I always put on a carmel or coral lip gloss over it. I wish I looked this up before buying it, I'm going to try blankety instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I am slowing turn into a NARS girl when it comes to lipsticks. But I will forever love Creme d'Nude! I was hesitant to try the cremesheen formula since I thought it would be similar to the glaze and lustre formula. I saw this on a You Tuber and I knew I must have whatever she was wearing. I found out it happened to be this shade. So I decided to purchase this shade and I haven't looked back since. This shade works very well with my skin tone and you only need one swipe. Now I see what all the hype is about. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite lipsticks. It's the perfect nude/pinky color. Definitely give it a try if you're on the search for a nude lipstick- you won't be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ShaniMesh

This lipstick,it took me 3 years to finish the lipstick.
This pretty much suggests on how much i liked it.

Mac's lipsticks are great! i have some amazing colors.
This one in particular was horrible pick for me.
I wanted a nude color and this was way too dark for me.
I'm very pale,like.transparent pale,but with warm undertones.
So this has been a big disappointment.

-DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WITH PALE SKIN-

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My all time favorite lippie! I will buy this again and again. It's the perfect nude lippie for everyone of all skin tones. I love the cremesheen, because I find MAC's matte lipsticks to be really drying. The cremesheen is super moisturizing, I have pretty dry lips. my only complaint is that it might be just a hint too peachy, so i wear just a little concealer underneath and then it's perfect. Definitely worth the $15!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by lifnisanders

So i get this styff from winning a makeup giveaway on instagram. By the time i see the color i knew right away it doesnt suit me cause i have a tan brown skin and light bright colors dont really match me

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

And my search for a nude lipstick continues... So many people have positive things to say about this lipstick, and I agree with a lot of it. However it just looks awful on me.

My lips are naturally really dark and I think this lipstick is a little too pigmented for me, it looks unnatural as if I've confused my lipstick with concealer!

I like the consistency of this lipstick, it's subtly shiny but still really long lasting. And as I've mentioned before it is really pigmented so a little goes a long way.