July 31, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

And my search for a nude lipstick continues... So many people have positive things to say about this lipstick, and I agree with a lot of it. However it just looks awful on me.

My lips are naturally really dark and I think this lipstick is a little too pigmented for me, it looks unnatural as if I've confused my lipstick with concealer!

I like the consistency of this lipstick, it's subtly shiny but still really long lasting. And as I've mentioned before it is really pigmented so a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high expectations for this lipstick. I see it on youtube all the time, people rave about this one. I finally bought it online, having high hopes!!! I got it today and I decided to wear it. Without a lipliner this looks like nothing on my lips, it looks awful (I have really pigmented lips) I thought "what the hell is this, is this the lipstick everyone loves?". I decided to wear it over subculture lipliner (another raved lip pencil, that just didn't do the job for me). The combination of the two together looks really nice, good for everyday. I don't really know for sure if I would buy it again...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by macprincess15

I really like this lipstick . I've been eyeballing it in Mac for weeks now and I finally purchased it yesterday . It's the perfect nude , does not completely erase your lips either .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by madihelming19

I really do like this lip stick. I saw Nicolegraceee on youtube and she wore it and it looked really great on her and me! I like to wear a gloss over it though or it makes my lips look sorta dry (: but i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first mac lipstick, and my favourite nude. I bought it thanks to NicoleGraceeee on youtube, and I love it. I used to wear it to death, however as it is a creamsheen, you have to make sure your lips are not dry and super moisturised i find, otherwise it clings to the dry patches really wierdly.
Great colour! Good for most skin tones I'd say.
xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is perfect to wear when you are wearing a dark black smokey eye! The only problem I have, is that it kind of settles into your lip lines quickly. But, that's just how lighter shades are. I'm very pale, and this works for me when I have a dramatic eye, but I can definitely see how it could make someone look odd if you have a medium/dark skin tone! I didn't plan on buying this, because I thought it looked way too concealer-like, (from blog posts.) But, I saw a blog post with a girl who had a dramatic black smokey eye and she was wearing this, and she is very pale like me, so I bought it! Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lipstick does not look good on me. I'm a light-med coloring with yellow undertones and this is way too light for me. The other problem is the formula, it seems to show every line in my lips, not a look I go for. I have worked with it and the only way I can wear this is with a bright pink gloss over the top. I know it's no longer nude, but otherwise I'd have to just throw this away. (The perfect nude for my coloring is Bare Again by Mac)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not quite fond of this lipstick. I like revlon's CB soft nude much better. It is more of a pinky-grey color that appears grey on camera and you look washed out. To combat this, a sparkly gloss is required. Cannot be worn matte. I never use this on clients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is such a gorgeous true nude colour, it makes my lips look really sexy and looks perfect with a dramatic smokey eye. glides on like a dream and is so creamy with a nice sheen to it. would recommend exfoliating and moisturising before apply as it can be a little drying. this is probably my favourite nude lipstick by MAC and will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mac myth, so I decided I buy this thinking it was similar after my local mac had run out. Little did I know that this was quite sheer and not as opaque as myth. I also discovered that revlon soft nude was almost an exact dupe o this mac lippie a little bummed, but I love it none the less :)