December 20, 2014 | 945 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

Don't Olay know ,us women do NOT want our face products to smell like cheap men's shampoo ?! That is the problem with this product - it smells cheap and it smells like a generic male shampoo body cleanser .
As the previous reviewer stated- remarkably unremarkable and frankly a waste of money. Not worth it- I am actually annoyed with this product.
If Olay can make a bar soap smell fabulous ie. Olay Vanilla Indulgence - why can't they make a face scrub more palatable ? In summary ,the product does nothing a sugar scrub would not do better and it smells terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was a remarkably unremarkable product. Although it's supposed to help with pore minimizing and skin smoothing, it didn't do a thing for me. I found the exfoliation beads were too few to be effective. You do get quite a bit for the price and you could just use it every day as a cleanser, but since I can't use it to take my eye makeup off while washing because of the exfoliant, I had to toss this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now and I use this every morning. I love it. it does not foam up like crazy like most of the people had stated here. I love how it feels after you clean your face because it's kind of a cleanser / scrub, so it makes my skin feel sooo soft and smooth after I use it. now, I don't know about the part where it says it will reduce the appearance of the pores because I do not see any difference honestly. but I do love this product and how it feels . would def. repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As some other reviewers have stated, this product foams up like crazy. I bought it to get rid of the flakiness I've been encountering. Did nothing for it. This does not have an overall scrubbiness to it. There are sprinkles of granules, but too few to give an overall consistent scrub. You feel as if there are 3 granules floating around on your face, but how can they do the job?? Did not like.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this gentle scrub with nice foamy and it leaves my skin feeling clean and really smooths when it's dried then apply the cream. It seems work well for minimized pores as I can tell the difference a bit. The scent is really light, clean fragrance, not too heavy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's an okay cleanser but I didn't feel like it was worth the money at all. It did not diminish the appearance of pores and my skin didn't look any better after using it for a month. Once I'm done with it I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

i use this in the mornings and really like it. some people are disliking the consistency, but i believe this is because it is primarily a cleanser with gentle scrubbing beads, not a hard-core scrub, and as such it is foamy and the scrubbing action is gentle. it leaves my skin feeling very clean and smooth. the salicylic acid is not an acitve ingredient so i dont find it to be overly drying or aggravating. however, as i only use it in the mornings, i can imagine how it would be slightly more stripping if used twice a day. a good, basic cleanser for clog-prone skin, although im keeping my eyes open for one that also has some moisturizing capabilities.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mistake was in buying *another* cleanser with salicylic acid. I have dry sensitive skin, and salicylic acid it way to harsh for me. As another reviewer said it really hard to call this a scrub. The scrubby beads are so few and far between they are worthless. The product is a bit runny, and IMO it's just not well suited for a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by kristikreme

I am in love with this product. I have been using it as a scrub for less than a week, and my skin looks incredible. It really smooths out your complexion, and it does what I thought no facial product can do: significantly diminish my pores. I have recently started using Alpha Hydrox cream too, but I think this is the reason why my pores has minimized so dramatically. It is somewhat foamy, but not even close to the extent the previous reviewer has commented. Personally, I have not experienced too much foaming or eye irritation. Other scrubs are too harsh for my skin. This is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by shellieseas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub! It polishes and cleanses at the same time. I am a huge fan of soapy and foamy cleansers or scrubs because I'm super oily. This is perfect alone as a cleanser or a polishing scrub. Light, clean fragrance too.