October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Moisturizers - L'Occitane - Rice Ultra-Matte Face Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by shenyi0415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff really works. I am a asian boy,and to many asian people, our skin is much oily than wetern people. And I have used a lot of moisterizers which all claim they are oil-free and mattifying. However, most of them are just fake. For example, origins zero-oil, It smell like a teethpaste and after I apply it on my face it imediately shine. However, I used another origins product called save the males which is better than the previous one but it still cannot last for a long while to keep on face out of shining. Some other goods like virgin vie velvet touch day cream does closely what it says, but the time of mattifying is not good as this product.
I first receive a sample of this product with the sample from Kiel's ultra face cream and origins save the males. After sereval days of comparasion, I found this good is the most credible one. It last almost 7 hours to keep my face out of shine. And the smell is acceptable. The only thing I complained about is the price is a bit high, It is 20 pounds for 30 ml. However, i would definitely recommend it for who really want to keep shine free.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!LOVE

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lynca

Great product, definitely does give the skin a matte finish. Since I do have combination skin, and at my age I need more moisturizer then this product offers, I have found best to apply this after my moisturizer, before makeup. Love the result!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by CChantal

This product is really good! It makes my skin feel soft and moist and gets me rid of my oily skin for the day, so it doesn't shine as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Missyminxy

Absolutely fabulous! I have been using this product for a few weeks. Fluid is the consistency of a light lotion. Very fresh scent. Product is of obvious quality.Texture is great for smoothing over face evenly. Shortly after application skin drinks up the fluid and skin immediately looks brighter and fresher. My very oily T-zone stays matte the entire day! Used with a primer and liquid foundation my skin still remains matte. I live in va ery hot and sometimes humid Australian climate and this stuff is perfect. For deep moisturizing I would not recommend this product for night use, even if you have oily skin. I will def buy this again and again.

At first glance the packaging looks too small and my first assumption was that it wouldn't last very long. However, the product is so rich you only need a teeny amount. The box and bottle are made considering the environment which is always a huge plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my daily face moisturizing cream. It isn't oily. It feels wonderful and fresh. I've bought two bottles of this stuff and I'm nearing my third. It isn't heavy, so I can put a face primer over this and my foundation without feeling like I have anything on. Great for everyday use. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by v333

I'm on my third or fourth bottle of this, hands down the best mattifying moisturizer. And yes, it does actually moisturize at the same time.

Some complaints:

1) Pretty pricey for the small amount you get, I usually finish the whole thing within 2 months (and only using it during the day!)
2) I like the fact that it comes with a pump, but it's difficult to dig out the lotion when you reach the very bottom of the glass container.

Overall I am pleased with this moisturizer because it truly mattifies like no other.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved by a lovely sales person at my local l'Occitane a generous amount of samples of this lotion, enough to give me an idea of the product. I have to say I really like it and it kept me matte for a good 4-5 hours which is forever in my book because by the time I get to work with fresh make up on, I'm already an oil slick. I'm buying full size bottle and HOPE it won't get worse - I had that experience with trial sizes which were great, then bought the product that was uhmmm, kinda different. Not what 'bought me' in the first place. Price is on the higher end for my wallet but decent enough when you consider l'Occitanes prices in general!
I LIKE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by alubash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion: it mattifies and absorbs oil for hours and does not dry my combo skin.
I use it only in the morning, as during the night I prefer more moisture (immortele lotion).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by princessgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i got this in a tester and after I used it up i decided to buy a bottle of this. It gives you that matte feeling , no more oily skin and it can hold for a day. I was very happy with this product! will likely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by hayleysurley

after reading all the good reviews and needing a mattinfying moisturizer i gave this a go. i feel as if the texture is smooth but slightly grainy. its got zinc and salic acid in it so its good for clearinf oily acne skin. it leaves u matte all day but is a little to drying for me and i think i need another moisturizer. still good.