Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink 007

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love it! i love this shade of pink, it looks amaizing on my lips. it's a good mosturising lipstick, i love the scent it has,it's really creamy wich i love it, it feels great on the lips. i also have nr8 fetish pink, wich i also think is great but lingerie pink is definatelly my favourite. the package is gorgeous, i like the little mirror on the top. but i must say it has a huge minus and that's the price is soooo freaking expensive. i'm gonna buy it again for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this lipstick, i have this in nude beige, and its creamy and goes on the lips like magic, on the condition that the lips are thoroughly moisturized. I dont like the smell this lipstick gives out, like sour grapes. I wouldnt buy this, I'd rather stick to my Avon or MAC.

This is my 6th Rouge Volupte and I LOVE them all.
I hesitated to get Lingerie Pink (I already have Nude Beige, Caress Pink, Peach Passion, and Frivolous Pink) because I thought that my very yellow (NC25) complexion could not pull this off but OH MY this is just gorgeous! It's a very look-at-me color that I was afraid might come off as a bit trashy but thankfully no. Looks luscious and yummy and even my husband who is more into dark lips agreed that it's sexy. So all you warm toned brunettes don't fear the Lingerie Pink!

EDIT:
It took me a bit to realize that these lipsticks DESTROY my lips -- they get flaky and almost dry enough to bleed to two days after wearing these YSLs. Damn, and I spent a bunch on all of these!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick omg!!! If you ladies are looking for a lipstick that offers high pigmentation and pop buy YSL's RV. I have this in Lingerie Pink and I guess you can compare it to Mac Lady Gaga...but this is not as sheer. It's extremely buildable...I would recommend one swipe if you want to wear this during the day...and obviously more application for night time. Pair this with a smokey eye if you like that sultry androgynous look! I am an NC40 skintone.

I usually just wear lipgloss, but fell in love with this beautiful pink colored lipstick. It has a really soft buttery texture and goes on smooth. I looked at almost all the lipsticks in sephora but I found not one just like this.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I really love this lipstick. I have several of the Rouge Voluptes, but for some reason, this shade continues to be my favorite. I think of it as a very original shade, in a sense. I can't think of a dupe for it, because the texture and color are so specific to this product, if that makes any sense. As long as one is careful in application, I think a lot of people could wear this. Having said that, I think it would suit lighter skin tones the best, imo. In the event I use all of mine, I would repurchase.

This isn't a color for everyone but I do like it a lot! At first, I was iffy about the bluish pink tone of it but after a while, it grew on me. The packaging was what definetly pulled me in. I was looking for a bluish pink lipstick for a while too and I was very happy when I found this. Though I have to say that the color isn't a day-to-day color. However, it's great on special evenings, parties, etc... The lipstick itself is very moisturizing for me and a little goes a long way. I'd definetly repurchase it in the future. The only down side is that it's rather pricey.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I won't add too much about the traits of this lipstick since so many reviews are done already. My personal experience with this RV is that i find it too blue/cool toned for me, and it seems to have that white undertone that i feel is not flattering to most.
The problem with this is that we tend to view lipsticks from the standpoint of visual color in the tube, which is just beautiful to view. No one can argue that this pink isn't just so beautiful! But wearing it is a different story.
It sort of has that liquid paper effect: very opaque, almost white undertones, and not really possible to apply normally. You have to really work with the lipstick to make it wearable.
You could pat it very lightly on, or use a lip brush, or you could also use a liner to help tone down the very cool/white tones.
My own skin tone is quite dark, too - so maybe that shades my perspective. ; )
I do plan to keep this lipstick and work with it, but after trying to wear it several times, i've realized i can't be careless and swipe it on like I do other lipsticks (MAC Lazy Day).

This lipstick is quite similar imo to colors like NYX Strawberry Milk. If you want a more wearable pink in the YSL RV line, try Fetish Pink (#8) or Caress Pink.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been visiting this site for ages but this is my frst review. I have been looking for a light pink lipstick for ages... I have mistakenly bought Nars roman holiday and mac snob as they just didn't suit my nc30/LSF 5.5 skintone. This however is perfect! I only need one quick swipe over my lips and it covers my naturally very berry pigmented lips. Two swipes and my lips are pastel, almost white. Some people have compared this to the gaga lipstick but on my lips they are very different in the undertones and amount of coverage (mac being a lot more sheer).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

great pink shade with blue undertones -- not for all skins.

the texture is smooth as butter and applies like it.. however the durability is a bit iffy. The only way I can get this color to stay on for a while is to apply a gel lipliner all over my lips (or a stain) and then apply.

it is a gorgeous tube and very expensive. would I purchase again.. nope.

Recommended for Medium Skin