October 22, 2014 | 1767 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Mally Beauty - Perfect Prep Poreless Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by shereels

I love this primer! I have combo skin, oily thru the t-zone and this does not make my face greasy at all. My foundation glides right on and lasts a lot longer. A little bit goes a long way so be careful not to apply too much. My skin seems to radiate a healthy glow since I've started using this. There's no piling with this primer either. I agree with another reviewer in the fact the packaging could be better. I don't mind the jar since I constantly wash my hands when applying make-up but a tube would be better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Brunneria

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love most of Mally's products that I have tried, but this... It is claimed to suppress shine, but hydrogenated vegetable oil is about the 4th ingredient, and rapeseed oil is lower down the list.

Then, to top it off, there is bismuth oxychloride in it too - which drives me made with itches.

Definitely not a success on my oily skin, no matter what the temporary smoothing effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Yoonbug

This is a wonderful primer! It has a mouse-like consistency that glides on and allows my makeup to stay on all day. My only complaint is the packaging -- it sucks. Why can't Mally put it in a tube??? The plastic jar is big and bulky; it takes up a ton of room in a travel bag, which is incredibly annoying. Packaging aside, this is a wonderful primer. I like it better than Smashbox's primer b/c of the consistency. For some reason Mally's primer makes my face seem smoother and "grips" better to my makeup, if you know what I mean. Don't let the packaging or Mally's sometimes annoying voice keep you from purchasing a lovely primer. Four stars. Would be five if not for the packaging.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by NoeyD

I LOVE this product! I must state though It has such a light/whipped/mousse-like consistency that isn't oily at all. It hides my pores and amplifies the power of which ever translucent powder I am using that day, e.g. one of the Mineral Veils or Mally's Finisher meaning that the powder has an almost foundation-like affect because of the primer. My skin looks FLAWLESS! I also use this as a touch up at the end of the work day if I'm going out, as it gives a fresh look to my complexion! I will always use this primer...Mally you rock sister!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Jolene5329

When I first used this product it was under powder foundation. The first few times I used it worked great. It has been 4 weeks now and it no longer works like it did at first. My pores do not reduce, my fine lines do not fill in and my face gets oilier faster during the day.

The only use I find for it now is on my eye lids as a prep for shadow.

As for the packaging - I'm sick and tired of having to stick my fingers into a tub - can't these people put a product in a tube, or pump to keep us from having to use q-tips or get it all stuck under our fingernails?

I will not be buying this again, but will use it up at least.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by water11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this primer! I have tried many different primers and this one is the best! I have large pores, this covers my skin with a smooth, thin layer that holds onto my makeup. Never thought I would leave my favorite dept store brand but I have for this primer, thanks to friends that introduced me to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by rockodog

A great primer - fills in my large pores and makes my liquid or powder foundation glide on and last and last. A little goes a long way. Don't bother putting on foundation without it. An amazing product. Thanks Mally.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by laurelsage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best primers I have tried. This primer is silky soft and creamy, my foundation glides on and seems to last longer. I use BE foundation and Dior liquid depending on my mood and this primer works great with both. The packaging is inconvenient, instead of the jar how about a squeeze tube???? I will buy this primer again and again, whether or not they change the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Holly40

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Laura Geller's Spackle, but decided to try Mally's Primer. I have huge pores and this covers them up. I have a matte finish and it lasts all day. If I use a cheap or expensive foundation this makes it last all day. It's light and airy like a mousse, but not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by deig123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Mally Poreless Primer. I bought it after watching The product on QVC. It so smooth, & light. It feels like silk going on your face, & makes your face so smooth. It helps your foundation to stay put, & lasts all day.