October 25, 2014 | 1733 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few primers, but none have ever made much of an impression. With the HD primers, I actually notice that my foundation is still on at the end of the day, whereas normally it just disappears into thin air. I do like the feel of it - it feels more like the NARS primers, wet and runny, not siliconey like Smashbox. I only have the travel size, but I think I may actually purchase the full size one day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I have the white/clear primer - I purchased it in a set along with the powder and elixir a few years ago from Sephora. It does make my makeup last longer - which is what I expect it to do... (does not have any extra moisturizing properties or anything else)...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by emmakrramer

This primer (although not the best) was quite good. I purchased the green one. I'm not quite sure if it helped my redness, but my makeup certainly looked better with it on. My skin is very sensitive but I did not notice any irritations.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I haaaaate this stuff. It smells okay, and has great packaging, but I have such dry sensitive skin and this irritated the heck out of it!! I know it was this because this is the only thing I changed about my skin care regime... Took my skin a few days to even get back to normal. Ugh, if you are dry and sensitive... do not use this primer!! Use Benefit Porefessional instead!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Sephora hoping it would do what it was meant to do. This is more like a clear gel and unfortunately felt more like a moisturizer to me and didn't seem to help my makeup last any longer. It's pretty pricey for something that doesn't really work. I like the packaging since its a pump but I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the last of the product out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gotten a few samples of this and been pretty impressed. I was able to get 3 uses out of 1 sample which is quite a bit. This has a nice texture that glides on and has a really nice scent for being a makeup product. I think it does help my makeup glide on smoothly and last a little longer then it would alone. I have tried the full size green primer before and did not like the packaging. It is really hard to get every bit of product out and there is really no way to pop the top off to scoop it out. These primers all have the same type of packaging that I believe this would be the same. That on top of the price is the only reason I gave it a little bit of a lower rating. I would definitely use this again especially if the packaging was changed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it! Its crap! I'm just glad I got a discount! I got two the Regular and Green. The green doesn't do anything at all! Its like they mixed a crappy lotion and green food coloring! The regular doesnt do much! For those who wearr this and think it works good try any other sample from any brand! Lancome mac benifit etc just so you know how much this stuff sucks

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Annietwinkletoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin hates this primer. As soon as I put it on my skin becomes red and irritated. If it could scream, that's what it would be doing. I have very minor rosacea that is normally under control, so if you're a rosacean, sample before you buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in yellow to counteract the pink in my skin, and it works well for that. However i am not convinced that my makeup stays any longer or that my skin is evened out. I think I still need to keep searching for the perfect primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first face primer I have ever used so I didn't really know what to expect. I saw some YT gurus use this and rave about it so I decided to get the travel size for Christmas just in case I didn't like it rather than buying the original size. I've used it pretty much every week day since I got it and am just now running out. A little goes a LONG way when using this primer. I apply it all over my face before my foundation and after I use my moisturizer. It's a kind of a white/clear color and it's not too thick but not too thin. I feel like it really does cover up my pores and gets my face ready for a full day's worth of makeup. I've noticed it also helps my foundation go on a lot easier rather than no primer at all. I'm not really sure if it's made my foundation last any longer but it does work for minimizing pores. It doesn't make me oily either, YAY! Although I really don't have any negative reviews for it, I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that I would like to try another primer.