December 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why did this take me so long to buy? Well I finally bought this to keep some powder in my purse for when I would get oily. This is so awesome, very dense, soft, and is in a cool package. There isn't much more I can say that hasn't already been said, I love this brush and I'm happy I finally bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fionakm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush {perffff for bronzer, blush, face powder[and I use it for liquid too🙊]}

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really cute but the bristles don't feel as soft on my face as they do on my hand :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by brenda123abc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seems like I'm the only one with problems with this brush. All the brush does is smudge the makup on my face like paint! It looks horrible!! You see where the brush strokes are and ugh I dislike it. Wouldn't but it again or recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i bought this brush based on the glowing reviews here at makeup alley. at first, i was worried about cleaning it and seriously considered returning the product. but, i got lazy and decided to use it instead. what a God send that was! i use this brush to apply pressed powder (lancome dual foundation) and my, oh my, this is really soft. i love how it feels on my skin. so luxurious. it applies powder evenly and my makeup never looked cakey.
cleaning it is a non issue. it dries fast and water does not collect inside the tube the brush retracts in. (what is that thing called anyway?). i just wipe the tube several times before i lay it bristles down to dry. i have washed this brush 3 times already and it has not shed a hair and its still as soft as ever.
i paid $10 for this, not bad.
i love this brush and i will repurchase... tho not soon, i think.... this one is durable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using the same one for more than a year. It's used daily to apply my finishing powder (J&J Baby Powder). It hasn't shed and is one of the best brushes I've ever used. I just bought my second one and the case is a bronze color (my first one is a silver color), which is appropriate since I'm going to use it to apply my Bare Minerals Faux Tan. I don't care how much you pay for brushes, this has to rank near the top. Great for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this brush is tiny so it can easily be tossed into a makeup bag or your purse with a compact for touch ups. The bristles are also so soft and gentle and do not shed. Also I have no trouble washing it with some gentle soap and it doesn't take forever to dry like some of my other brushes. Another thing I like is that it is retractable so you do not have to worry about it getting any bacteria on it while in your bag or it getting dirty. I got this for about $6 or $7 at Walgreens. I think that it is a great price for such a good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xkathyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is AMAZING! It's cheap, nicely packaged and has soft bristles that does not shed at all. I especially like that it is retractable since I am a clean freak when it comes to my brushes. It's easily washable too. I personally like to use baby shampoo to wash my brushes in case anyone was looking for a cheaper alternative instead of 'brush cleaners.'

Update: I just recently had to re-purchase this because when I was washing it the other day, the whole brush head popped off. I guess It isn't durable enough to be washed as often as I like to wash my brushes which is every once a week. Or maybe i'm just too rough with it but either way I repurchased because I love it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cawowinnose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this brush. It fits perfectly in my makeup bag and it gives my face a great natural look. However, when I wash it, it takes a long time to dry, which I often forget until it's too late, which leads to more washing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice brush. In general, I usually prefer natural hairs on my brushes. However, the bristles are nice and soft. I use this to apply touchups of my pressed powder. It works well and the cap makes is nice and portable. So far I have not noticed any shedding during washing.