October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shade is a great nude for my NC 45 skintone. I currently have 2 coats and next time I will do three....

It is really pretty IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color, it's the perfect nude for my skin tone. The polish is a bit pricey but worth the money because it doesn't chip easily. I will definitely be adding more colors to my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a long time for a nude color. I really enjoy this nailpolish. I use it on my fingers (one coat), and on my toes (two coats), for a natural nude/slightly peach shine. Goes on great, and comes off easily when the time comes to remove. It lasts about a week or so before I need to take off and reapply. This nail polish is great for people who want a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

my favourite color of the moment. a pretty nude color with a hint of peach. i love that there are really fine shimmers that you only notice if you are staring at it up close, yet looks creamy from afar.

2 coats and topcoat and this was lasted beautifully on my nails for an entire week. This never happens to me! they usually chip within 3-4 days max.

a pretty color when you want to look polished but not have your nails stand out too much. perfectly office appropriate.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really interesting color...I was hoping for a nice nude color and this has more of a pinkish tone to it. I think it makes my nails look kinda weird when worn alone, but when worn as part of a French manicure, looks pretty nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm really disappointed with this nail polish. My main complaint is that even after four coats, it's still not opaque. The color of the bottle is decidedly not the color it ends up on my fingernails. There's a lot more coral/peach to it than it appears in the bottle. Major fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by mushroommeadows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been (and still am) in search for the perfect latte colored nail polish. Unfortunately, this half caff soy latte failed to meet my expectations. Despite the disappointment, I have used it in combination with other opi colors with some success. I mixed it with "Under My Trench Coat" to achieve a dark lavender color, which was somewhat nice. The best usage for it though has been applying it as a base coat for my French manicures. Just one transparent-like coat gives my nails an even, pinkish foundation. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

NSHC is a nice nude/your nails but better color. It is sheer with one or two coats, but opaque with three coats. I like it when I want my nails to look neutral but still polished. As many other people have mentioned, it does kind of look like a band aid sometimes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I first swatched this at a Sephora store last fall and loved it, but they were completely sold out so I waited until Sephora F&F to order it online. I don't know if it's a psychological thing or whatever, but now that I actually got a bottle of this color I'm not really loving it. It truly is a bandaid color - depending on the lighting, it looks gross because my nails blend in completely with my skin tone. In sunlight, my nails look peach-y pink, but what I really want is a nude, latte color with no pink and no peach. I am sad that I don't love this shade because the formula is superb, and I love the finish - not quite shimmery, but not completely creme either. I love the color and finish at one coat, but not the sheerness/streakiness. After the second coat, the streakiness goes away but the peachy-pink tones become more prominent. So the hunt for the perfect nude nail color continues...

Picture enclosed:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kimchix3

This is such a great color for work and school. It's very natural, great coverage, opaque in two coats. It gives off a faint pink hue when in natural light, but will turn band-aid color.