December 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by WinDubai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried almost every high end and drugstore concealer and I can honestly say this is a great concealer. It goes on creamy , but dries to a powdery finish that's Matt. Great for throwing in your purse for touch ups during the day !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this super creamy concealer. It's very highly pigmented and blends well. I don't like the fact that I have to sharpen this every so often (why not a twist up? seriously, who wants to sharpen a concealer pen?) so one lippy taken off for inconvenient packaging. This would be HG is it came in a twist up stick form.
Other than that, everything about this is lovely. I chose NSA (I'm nc30) and it works well under my eyes and on other areas of my skin that I want to conceal.
Highly recommended. It's also priced very well at around $22 CAD.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this concealer in DOD, which is a perfect match for my NC37 skin. I love it so far. It covers everything without looking dry and cakey. I do hate sharpening it, I wish it were a twist up. I use my Sephora brand sharpener, which sucks. Overall, I like it a lot and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by GlamItUp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this from Sephora, and so far I'm loving it! The texture is super creamy and matches my skin color perfectly. I just wish that it was a twist up and not a pencil that needs sharpened. I find it a little difficult to sharpen (did anyone else have this problem?) so that's why I knocked off a lippy. But as far as concealer quality, I think it's top-notch!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by CandyFlossSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this particular concealer (shade CIA) for months now and I can hardly fault it. It has a nice, creamy consistancy, applies to the skin smoothly and lasts me nearly all day without having to re-apply.

I have a very pale complexion and although I am using the lightest shade Urban Decay has to offer, I personally wouldn't mind it being a touch lighter. Nevertheless, it covers very well. '24/7' is quite a bold statement to make about a cosmetic product, however, after trailling a countless number of other concealers this one has the most lasting powder...so far!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this concealor............too bad its going back to Ulta today :(
I'm in my mid30s and have a few teeny wrinkles. My dark circles are not bad but they are definitely there thanks to 2 little kids. I loved that I got a perfect match for my skin and that it was think enough to cover my dark circles BUT other than that this concealor settled into every teeny tiny line and wrinkle and made me look more tired and older. Infact another mom at the bustop asked me if I was sick this morning. So...... yeah this one is not for me. My quest continues

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I keep this in my desk at work for emergency touch ups, its so fabulous! Sharpening it definitely causes you to waste a bit of product, but so far mine has lasted for about 9 months. I will probably re purchase this, the packaging is very convenient for traveling and the product is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is perfect, except for the fact you have to sharpen it. I find that to be a pain in the rear.
Besides that, it helps me cover blemishes perfectly. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad undereye circles and the coverage of this is not enough to camoflage them. But i found that this is great to keep in your bag or office for quick touchups. It blends easily and dries quickly to a powdery finish. Doesn't settle into my creases and fine lines but will not be great for dry/very dry skin.

I'm about NC25 and i use NSA.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Sagu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

One of the best concealers out there for me! I have it in CIA (the lightest shade) but I just ordered another one in DEA as it is summer now and I'm not that pale anymore.

This concealer is nice, creamy, pigmented, and covers very well. It tends to crease under eyes, though, and that's why I have to use it together with my Hourglass corrective concealer.

Another thing I don't really like is the packaging, I do love the fact that it's a pencil but it's so huge, sharpening it is difficult and a lot of product goes to waste. Other than that, it's lovely.