TheBalm Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette - Vol. 1

4.7

Mica, Silica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, PTFE, Isoeicosane, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), May Contain ( /-): Boron Nitride, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

I found this at TJMaxx for an incredible $12.99!! I have other products from The Balm and this is a wonderful addition! The colors are beautiful, versatile and so easy to apply/blend. So bummed I was not introduced to this brand earlier as I could have saved by not buying MAC, nars and CD. These are the best eyeshadows out there hands down!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I only use 4 of the 9 shadows consistently but I have found the individual pans at Shopper's DrugMart and will def re-purchase my faves.

I have fair skin and green eyes and 'Insane Jane' and 'Just this once Jamie' are my go-to's. Insane Jane looks darker in the palette but it goes on a sheer- best described as a smoky lilac with a hint of charcoal. Just this once Jamie is a smokier purple version that can be layered for intensity or just a sheer wash of colour, if you prefer. Devilish Danielle is the perfect brow highlight on me.

I usually prime with Mac Untitled paint, swipe on one or both or all 3 of the above, blend and smudge on a cat eye with Geisha Ink, slap on some mascara and call it a day.

I love this palette its my go to eye shadows. I really like darker shadows and this palette is perfect, the brown is my favorite color, its rich and chocolately and goes on smoothly. The only con i would say this product has is the packaging. Its big and bulky, this product would of gotten a five if the packaging were more sleek like the nars packages. Besides the packaging the shadows are high quality and definitely worth buying. Do they make singles????

I have been using this 9 shadow palette for about 6 months now and I am surprised at how much I enjoy it. The shadows can be used to make a simple neutral eye or a deep smokey eye. The shadows are a fantastic quality and blend like a dream.

The packaging is ok. Its about 3.5 inches square, and about 1/3 of an inch thick. It doesn't fit in my small makeup bag so I can't take it with me. In general I hate paper/cardboard based packaging on makeup products, so I'm not wild about he packaging. The large mirror it comes with is really nice

Would definitely re-buy

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Vol 1 of the Shady Lady eyeshadow palette is the bomb! I've had this for over a year and a half and use it all the time. Haven't it pan on any of the colors because they are a nice size. Super pigmented and blendable. My fave is Jealous Jordana. It is a lovely shade of deep green with a bit of shimmer. Awesome as a liner. You won't be disappointed with this product!

The quality of these shadows is absolutely fantastic. Super pigmented, blendable, rich and just overall gorgeous. I recently went for a work trip and the only eye color I needed was all in here. Easy and light so it's great for traveling, it's also great for people starting in makeup, you get tons of colors and they're good quality.

I bought the shady lady palette vol 2 and couldnt be happier! I have been looking for a palette with a variety of neutral colors and ive finally found it. All the colors compliment each other and can be mixed, blended or worn alone. The darker shades can be used as shimmery eyeliner as well.So pretty.The shadows are highly pigmented and last forever. I highly recommend this palette!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Such a beautiful palette! I've had this one for over a year now and I still love it. All the shadows are so smooth and blend like a dream. They last all day with a primer. I also have the volume 2 and I have to say that I like that one better! Only because now I'm more neutral colors so I tend to reach for that one more often. But you wont be disappointed with either of the palettes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful! I have both 1 & 2 shadow palettes and love 'em both! You can create so many different looks with the colors in these palettes. It's nicely pigmented and easy to apply. Smooth texture, nice colors, great size...just beautiful!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Amazing colors!.. I love this palette. You can create many diff. Looks with it. And I like how it has just the perfect shimmer to them. I would recommend this palette to everyone!

Top Rated TheBalm Products