Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 1/21/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh is all I can really say about this product. I felt like I needed a brow gel to set my brow powder so I bought a little travel kit of the brow gel and a pencil. The pencil was also eh. The brush has so much product on it when you pull it out of the tube I have to wipe off the excess. It makes my brows very crispy, not to the look but to the touch, which I guess shouldn't bother me because how often am I stroking my brows during the day, but it does. It does hold my brows throughout the day but I feel like you can get a cheaper version of this product like the maybelline clear mascara.

on 1/20/2014 10:32:00 PM

I liked this product very much, I have used other brow gels before and this is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't make your brows looks dusty and it stays on all night with a natural look. I got it in Espresso shade which is perfect for brunettes. I think it is a bit expensive but I would buy it again.

on 1/5/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never used any other brow gel before and this was the first I ever purchased in a kit from this company. It works great and keeps my brows in place. Now that I see other reviews I think I am going to try a cheaper brand. I don't think this is worth $20 on it's own. It has a very strong smell as well but it doesn't last on the brows.

on 12/29/2013 9:28:00 PM

Save yourself $21 and get the elf brow gel. I get the exact same results.

on 11/24/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have light colored, sparse brows that go all unruly in the middle. This is the best fixative by far I have found. I understand why some may not like the stiff texture but for people like me whose only other option is to have brows akimbo, it's a wonderful product that looks very natural.

on 11/7/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel in clear - I loved this stuff so much! I got it in a swap and never though it would make a difference, I thought I would just throw it in a basket somewhere but BOY i was wrong, this stuff is awesome. I never really bothered about my brows, they were there and that was it, but a beautifully shaped brow really makes a difference in your face! I'll definitively purchase someday when I have the money for it.

on 11/6/2013 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is definitely pricey, but worth it. I have full black eyebrows, but I was very stupid during my young teenage years and decided to pluck them in random spots. Therefore that caused some little light areas in my eyebrows where the hair does not grow at the same pace as the rest and so when I discovered this product, it became the solution to my problem. As a uni student who does not have a lot of time in the morning to put a lot of makeup on, this gel is a quick fix and I LOVE how natural it looks. A lot of people are saying that it makes their eyebrows feel stiff and the solution I suggest to this is to get a spooley brush and use it to spread out the product. It even says on the box to do that. Overall, I highly recommend this eyebrow gel (even to those college students, like me, who are on a tight budget and just want a quick fix in the morning)

on 10/24/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I tried this on at my local sephora and I hated the way it made my eyebrows so stiff. Later on I think i developed an allergic reaction to the product because it made my eyebrow skin itchy. I would never ever buy this product. Maybelline clear eyebrow gel, and Essence eyebrow gel work way nicer

on 10/19/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Sephora when I got their holiday gift set. The Brow gel is amazing! It kept my brows in place all day! The only thing I didn't like about it was the steep price! Way too expensive for me. I ended up looking for a cheaper alternative once I finished this. I've tried MAC and Sephora's clear brow gel but it wasn't as great as this one. The closest one I can find that was better than MAC and Sephora's was Prestige's Brow Perfection Clear Brow Gel. Nevertheless if i had a bit of money to spend i'd go for this one but second best is prestige's brow gel. Hope this helps.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A lot of people say this is expensive for a brow gel because it's main job is just to hold your brows in place. I would have to say that this is my go to product for when I am feeling massively lazy or when i want a very, very natural full brow look. I don't have thin eyebrows per se, but they are very light grey with holes in between. This in espresso warms up my brows and fills in all of the imperfect holes in the brow to give a very Cara Delevigne look without going overboard/looking penciled in. Of course it won't draw on my nonexistent tail, but I use something else for that.
Love, would repurchase over and over.

Popular Brows Products