November 23, 2014 | 1715 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Leeana24

This product is definitely pricey, but worth it. I have full black eyebrows, but I was very stupid during my young teenage years and decided to pluck them in random spots. Therefore that caused some little light areas in my eyebrows where the hair does not grow at the same pace as the rest and so when I discovered this product, it became the solution to my problem. As a uni student who does not have a lot of time in the morning to put a lot of makeup on, this gel is a quick fix and I LOVE how natural it looks. A lot of people are saying that it makes their eyebrows feel stiff and the solution I suggest to this is to get a spooley brush and use it to spread out the product. It even says on the box to do that. Overall, I highly recommend this eyebrow gel (even to those college students, like me, who are on a tight budget and just want a quick fix in the morning)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Lorreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on at my local sephora and I hated the way it made my eyebrows so stiff. Later on I think i developed an allergic reaction to the product because it made my eyebrow skin itchy. I would never ever buy this product. Maybelline clear eyebrow gel, and Essence eyebrow gel work way nicer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Way too expensive for what it is. And I am a firm supporter of Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, which I will keep repurchasing over and over. I use The Maybelline clear mascara as a brow gel after shaping my brows with Anastasia Brow Duo or MAC Lingering. I have tried this brow gel numerous times in the store, and I just cannot understand why it is so popular.

So there, nope. I do not recommend spending your hard-earned money on this product. It does not give any noticeable effects that cannot be had with $6 brow gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Sephora when I got their holiday gift set. The Brow gel is amazing! It kept my brows in place all day! The only thing I didn't like about it was the steep price! Way too expensive for me. I ended up looking for a cheaper alternative once I finished this. I've tried MAC and Sephora's clear brow gel but it wasn't as great as this one. The closest one I can find that was better than MAC and Sephora's was Prestige's Brow Perfection Clear Brow Gel. Nevertheless if i had a bit of money to spend i'd go for this one but second best is prestige's brow gel. Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

A lot of people say this is expensive for a brow gel because it's main job is just to hold your brows in place. I would have to say that this is my go to product for when I am feeling massively lazy or when i want a very, very natural full brow look. I don't have thin eyebrows per se, but they are very light grey with holes in between. This in espresso warms up my brows and fills in all of the imperfect holes in the brow to give a very Cara Delevigne look without going overboard/looking penciled in. Of course it won't draw on my nonexistent tail, but I use something else for that.
Love, would repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used other brow gels (Revlon and Lancome) but this one has the best consistency.

I originally bought this product in Auburn and found it way too dark for me. Should've sampled it first. But I returned the Auburn and purchased the same produce in Caramel. That looked much better on me. So, I will still fill in the sparse areas with my Clinique Soft Auburn pencil but use this to complete my brows. I'm glad that I found a better alternative. I also don't mind paying more. It's still a little cheaper than Lancome. I'll give us something else to buy this stuff because I'm at the point in my life where my eyebrows are important to groom!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This is one of my favorite brow gels by far. It holds my brows in place all day. I have tried many high end and drugstore gels but this one is by far my favorite. To view full reviews on products , go to www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

For some reason, I couldn't find my normal Ardell brow gel in stores so I bought this more expensive version instead. I wasn't a fan of the price, but this brow gel does work really well and holds my hairs in place. It make my brow hairs a tad bit crunchy and stiff though, which I don't like.

The packaging is made up of a thick, chrome-like tube with a large brush. The brush works great, although I like Ardell's clear tube better. Anastasia's opaque tube may look and feel more expensive, but it also prevents me from knowing how much I have left!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I like this product, it does what it claims and keep my brows neat and in place. The product glides on smoothly and it doesn't take much so the tube lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that as the day progresses my brows start itching really bad. It only occurs when I use this product so I know that it has to be a reaction to one of the ingredients. No redness or rash occurs just the itching.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

My first brow gel and am now a convert. This keeps my brows in place all day, which I love. I will definitely repurchase. Though I will shudder once I see the price tag. It is worth it though.