SinfulColors Vacation Time

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this polish on sale for 99cents. The really liked this nail polish! It's a gorgeous nude pink that complements my tan skin tone really nicely. The consistency is watery which I really liked because it made the polish easy to apply. And the color was opaque with the first coat. The polish dried surprisingly quickly as well. The polish is amazing quality and dirt cheap!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this polish...it looks like a pretty nude pink on my nails..it is a lot darker in the bottle. I have to use 2 coats of this but it stays on my nails for at least 4 days before chipping. I bought this a my local grocery store because I really needed nail polish and this was the last bottle in stock so I grabbed it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It is a dupe for sephora by opi's 3 way mirror but a lot cheaper in price. But i have trouble hunting this down... need to stock up whenever i see this in store :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Beautiful nude polish!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my skin tone, it's a really pretty muted pink. Very work appropriate but a little more color than a nude polish! The formula though is the best part. Goes on easily and in two coats, you're good! While I was painting my nails this color, one of my wet nails bumped into something. So I flattened the dent, added a third coat to that nail and it was like nothing had happened! I normally wear more colorful polishes but I'm really drawn to this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Looks like I found my work safe polish. On me it comes off as a rose color, nothing at all like OPI Barefoot in Barcelona. This looks like it would be part of my regular rotation.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Everyone has covered this product succinctly.

The color is a dusty rose with brown undertones. It is like a nude for my medium / tan skin, and I can see it working for just about every skin tone. The formula is also very silky; it is easy to apply.

It is a classy, sophisticated shade, probably best suited for the fall, but I have used it in summer - who cares when I wear it?! It is gorgeous. I would repurchase, as it is one of those colors you pick when you don't know what to wear.

The color looks better on my fingle than in the bottle! A color to accomplish Yummy and Chic at the same time. Enough said.

A color not beautiful on itself, but makes you fingers look good.

This is my nod to the griege trend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous brownish pink shade with a creme finish. It takes two coats only to get a nice opaque shade and the lasting power is fantastic! (about one week before it starts to chip). Must try if you like dusty pink shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect office-friendly neutral polish! It's a taupy-pinkish color that has a very classic look to it.. it's to die for! The formula of this polish is very watery, but it doesn't lack pigment.. I actually love the fact that it's watery, it glides on smoothly and evenly. It dries relatively quick and lasts 3-4 days.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products