SinfulColors Vacation Time

Price: $

on 11/16/2011 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It is a dupe for sephora by opi's 3 way mirror but a lot cheaper in price. But i have trouble hunting this down... need to stock up whenever i see this in store :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Beautiful nude polish!

on 8/25/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my skin tone, it's a really pretty muted pink. Very work appropriate but a little more color than a nude polish! The formula though is the best part. Goes on easily and in two coats, you're good! While I was painting my nails this color, one of my wet nails bumped into something. So I flattened the dent, added a third coat to that nail and it was like nothing had happened! I normally wear more colorful polishes but I'm really drawn to this one!

on 8/17/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Looks like I found my work safe polish. On me it comes off as a rose color, nothing at all like OPI Barefoot in Barcelona. This looks like it would be part of my regular rotation.

on 8/15/2011 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Everyone has covered this product succinctly.

The color is a dusty rose with brown undertones. It is like a nude for my medium / tan skin, and I can see it working for just about every skin tone. The formula is also very silky; it is easy to apply.

It is a classy, sophisticated shade, probably best suited for the fall, but I have used it in summer - who cares when I wear it?! It is gorgeous. I would repurchase, as it is one of those colors you pick when you don't know what to wear.

on 5/30/2011 9:43:00 PM

The color looks better on my fingle than in the bottle! A color to accomplish Yummy and Chic at the same time. Enough said.

A color not beautiful on itself, but makes you fingers look good.

This is my nod to the griege trend.

on 5/28/2011 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous brownish pink shade with a creme finish. It takes two coats only to get a nice opaque shade and the lasting power is fantastic! (about one week before it starts to chip). Must try if you like dusty pink shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect office-friendly neutral polish! It's a taupy-pinkish color that has a very classic look to it.. it's to die for! The formula of this polish is very watery, but it doesn't lack pigment.. I actually love the fact that it's watery, it glides on smoothly and evenly. It dries relatively quick and lasts 3-4 days.

on 4/26/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is my second Sinful nail color and I have to say that I love this color! It is a a some what neutral, coralish color. I think I will continue to purchase this brand given it is very affordable in these economic times. I love OPI but it is rather expensive. I would much rather spend 1.99 versus 8.99 on a bottle of nail polish that I will likely never use completely. I needed two coats and it is still going strong on my nails after a week following application.

on 4/8/2011 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my second color purchase from the SinfulColors line. It is #264 Vacation Time. I would describe it as a medium brownish-pink, pretty neutral in effect. It is resisting chipping and wearing exceptionally well, as did my previous color selection. SinfulColors is somewhat thinner than some polishes but I am actually finding that to be a positive, once I got used to it.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products