Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 6/10/2014 11:43:00 PM

I've been using this face wash for more than four years... I have an extremely oily face and this has always counteracted that. I also have very clear skin, and when I do breakout this has always helped dry up my zits. I've never had the itchy redness and cracking everyone else is talking about. I do recall it making the bottom half of my face a little dry during the winter months--but I also think that could be attributed to the weather. Any other cleanser I've tried samples of ended up making my skin oily and inducing breakouts. I've tried Dr. Brandt's and some cleanser made by Fresh. If your skin is oily and you don't have acne, this is what you should use. I don't think it's good for sensitive skin as it is very strong.

on 6/8/2014 10:38:00 PM

DO NOT buy this product! This product is garbage. I have really bad acne and I bought this because I heard so many good reviews on this in the magazine and online. I have tried the aloe soothing acne wash (green package) and I really liked that one. I decided to get this one to try it out. I had really high hope on it. After two or three days trying it, my face became BURNING RED. My cheeks, and forehead got red and peeling and so so dry. I stopped using it and it took about 3 weeks to get my skin back to normal. The only good thing about this product is that it smells amazing. Other than that, please don't buy this junk.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Don't buy this prouduct you will have very dry skin and have an allergic reaction I would give this prouduct zero but I have to give it at least one

on 6/1/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this product when I was pregnant with my first child. I guess because of all the hormones pregnancy brings along, my face broke out pretty bad and stayed oily 24/7. So, my sister recommended this product and I'd have to say, I LOVE IT!!! It cleared everything up pretty quickly and helped control my excessive oil. This stuff WILL dry out your skin a little if you use it everyday, so I'd recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with it. My favorite, and the one I'm still using today, is dermaDoctor's Tease Zone. It also mattifies your skin and helps to keep it smooth all day long. I would highly recommend this as a daily remedy for acne prone or even oily skin, but don't forget to moisturize or this product CAN dry your face out. There's also a pink grapefruit body scrub by Neutrogena that works really well too!!!

Do not buy this product. Your face will have an allergic reaction. It will take 1-2 weeks or more to clear up. Had to use a baby wash and Vaseline lotion just to soothe my face. Do not use it. It smells really great, that's the only plus about it.

on 4/26/2014 4:01:00 AM

I created an account JUST to leave a review on this product. Some ppl love this some ppl hate it. I happen to detest this product. I didnt necessarily have flawless skin before using this but I was pretty close to it after years of battling acne in my pubescent ages. Now, as a grown woman, having pimples is the LAST thing I need stressing me out (on top of career, family, education, finances etc) and extra stress is exactly what this product has caused. I'm embarrassed by the small, painful comedones that have emerged all over my face and enraged that my complexion is temporarily ruined. My face is severely dry and even peeling now!This product was a waste of my 9 bucks. I do not recommend it. Thanks for nothing neutrogena. I'll be going back to cetaphil.

on 4/17/2014 12:11:00 AM

Really like the results and it smells great😊

on 3/25/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product because every other face wash I used would make my skin very oily. But this face wash has helped balance out the oil and now my face is far less oily. Along with the oil free moisturiser, I find this product very good.

on 2/20/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think this is one of the reasons my face has cleared up.. But you have to use it daily, consistency is key! If i dont use this for more than a week my skin breaks out but if i use this everyday it really helps with the breakouts. It is very drying because of the acne medication but if you moisturize your face right afterwards youre good! Definitely recommend!

on 2/18/2014 5:02:00 PM

It worked at clearing up my skin for about a week , until it started drying my skin out causing my skin to break out more , took me weeks to get my skin back to normal