Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 11/15/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product disappointed me. It smells nice, has lovely packaging, and gives a subtle gloss. However I don't think it actually soothes dry lips. It dried mine out more. So if you want a nice gloss, go for this, but if you need hydration, try again.

on 11/5/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This balm is great. I love the packaging, it is so much cleaner than normal chapsticks. A lot of people have claimed that this product wears off fast, but I disagree. I often wake up mid-way through the night and I can always feel this balm still on my lips. Anyway, I just love how moisturizing this is. Feels great. And Lisa Eldridge loves it.

on 10/20/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this one. My all time favorite. It is the one in the dark blue container. It is by far the most hydrating out of all of them. It does however leave a shine on your lips. It also seems to moisturize longer then any of the other ones. The consistency is also softer, so be careful you don't leave it in your car or it will melt. I put it on before I go to bed and my lips feel great when I wake up. I really love this one. No real odor or taste that I can think of. Every Ulta used to carry it, now only select Ulta's carry it to my dismay. You can find it in drugstores pretty easily however. If you have dry lips I highly recommend this one. It was recommended to me by someone else and I love it.

on 9/14/2013 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I hate strongly scented/flavored balms, including mint, and I'm allergic to chemical spf agents so the market is somewhat narrowed for me when all I want is a good, moisturizing, pleasant balm. This balm has become my staple because of how widely available it is, no guessing whether I'll be in the neighborhood of the only store that carries it or whether I'm going to open it and be ambushed with some kind of candy scent or flavor.

It's faintly scented with something vaguely vanilla-floral but that fades very quickly once it's applied. The texture is a great balance of richness and slip -- not oily and thin, but also not waxy like Chapstick. It leaves a faint satin sheen that makes my lips look a little nicer at no-makeup times. The package is ugly, but sturdy with no annoying stickers or labels to gradually peel away and get grubby at the edges, and no ridges on the twist part to collect dirt. It does a great job of softening and moisturizing.

I do find it a little overly pricy for a staple lip balm, and the frustrating thing is that even buying it in multipacks from Amazon doesn't lower the price dramatically. I only buy it on sale -- won't pay more than the BOGO1/2 price for it.

on 7/29/2013 9:01:00 PM

I love Nivea products but this one failed to impress me. When applied, it feels very "wet" I guess you could say. After 15-20 minutes, it wears off & my lips feel no different than before i put it on. Not very moisturizing.

I have other Nivea lip balms/butters that do a much better job.

on 7/5/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tried many Nivea products, and one by one, failed to live up to my expectations. Here is another one add to the list. When you first applied it, it feels smooth and moisturizing. But it does not last over 15 mins. I tried this over night and my lips were extremely dry when I woke up. Back to my Burt's Bees it is.

on 7/2/2013 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent overnight lip treatment. It seals in moisture and while it's not my favorite lip balm in terms of how it feels, it has improved my lips. I always had dry peeling lips and a bad habit of chewing my lips but they are so smooth now. I use this every night before I go to bed and I'm pretty sure this is the reason my lips are better. There is no flavor but I so smell a light sweet scent when I apply that I enjoy. I love the Nivea lotion scents but the balm just has a very light scent maybe from the ingredients instead of added fragrance.

Feels really good on my lips but not sure if it actually moisturizes them or just makes me addicted to applying it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this lip balm! My lips are so sensitive and most lip products just make them inflamed and worse, but this one helps SO MUCH! If I have super chapped flaky lips at night, I'll apply this and they'll be perfectly new in the morning! I find this to be more moisturizing than Aquaphor! I love it!

on 4/3/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

In general, I've heard and read favorable things about Nivea's lip balm, but I have to say that it did not work for me at all! The primary problem for me is the lack of moisturization. I would apply the product to my chapped lips and within an hour, I would be peeling dead skin and caked up product from my lips. At one point, my lips were so dry after using this product, they bled. Also, I find this balm to be very waxy and I just felt as if I was rubbing a coating of wax on my lips and nothing was sinking in. While I do agree that the packaging of the product is eye-catching, I'll just stick to plain 'ole Chapstick.

Popular Lip Treatments