Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 7/2/2013 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent overnight lip treatment. It seals in moisture and while it's not my favorite lip balm in terms of how it feels, it has improved my lips. I always had dry peeling lips and a bad habit of chewing my lips but they are so smooth now. I use this every night before I go to bed and I'm pretty sure this is the reason my lips are better. There is no flavor but I so smell a light sweet scent when I apply that I enjoy. I love the Nivea lotion scents but the balm just has a very light scent maybe from the ingredients instead of added fragrance.

Feels really good on my lips but not sure if it actually moisturizes them or just makes me addicted to applying it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this lip balm! My lips are so sensitive and most lip products just make them inflamed and worse, but this one helps SO MUCH! If I have super chapped flaky lips at night, I'll apply this and they'll be perfectly new in the morning! I find this to be more moisturizing than Aquaphor! I love it!

on 4/3/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

In general, I've heard and read favorable things about Nivea's lip balm, but I have to say that it did not work for me at all! The primary problem for me is the lack of moisturization. I would apply the product to my chapped lips and within an hour, I would be peeling dead skin and caked up product from my lips. At one point, my lips were so dry after using this product, they bled. Also, I find this balm to be very waxy and I just felt as if I was rubbing a coating of wax on my lips and nothing was sinking in. While I do agree that the packaging of the product is eye-catching, I'll just stick to plain 'ole Chapstick.

on 2/3/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this chapstick. It has a great consistency, as it is not too thick/excessive when a layer is applied and its not too thin.
Oh and the scent! I love it. It is very subtle but I cant quite describe it

on 1/23/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My lips were flaky and red after 2 days because i used lipstick that made my lips have a reaction to it , so i went to a drugstore to buy lip balm, was going to get the nivea lemon and olive oil one but they were sold out , so i got this one i like this a lot. it last though a can of soda, and keeps my lips moist for 3 hours . My lips were in good condition after 1 hour of wearing it. Buying again .

on 1/21/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite chapstick/lip balm I've ever tried. My lips are very full and they can get chap easily every so often. It's a must have for me to have a chapstick that isn't too sticky or waxy and actually moisturizes my lips. This moisturizes my lips and it makes my lips very nice and soft looking. You can't go wrong either because it's very inexpensive. I've also tried the light blue one (A Kiss of Smoothness) and that works nicely too but the dark blue one (A Kiss of Moisture) is by far my favorite out of the two.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually use Burt's Bees chapsticks, but decided to try this one because alot of people rave about it. It really is pretty nice, I'm impressed. I bought the dark blue tube variety. The light blue tube contains sunscreen (chemical) and I can't use avobenzone. Anyhow, I'm loving that it doesn't feel waxy. After using Burt's for so long, I guess I just got used to that beeswax feeling. When you first apply this Nivea product, it does feel like you sort of splashed your mouth with water or something. (I know that sounds weird) Not cooling or minty or anything, just.... refreshing? Literally, a kiss of moisture. Duh. It does have a baby powder smell but it's very faint and then disappears. I like the packaging too, a very basic tube, no bells or whistles, easy to advance the product + apply. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 1/3/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It works fairly quickly, especially in these months where I need it most. I don't use lip balm that much, but this is really good for when I do. Also pretty good for under lip gloss. I don't even feel the need to reapply after a while, since my lips stay hydrated for a while.

on 12/31/2012 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this as a balm to put on under lipstick or gloss because it sinks in quickly and leaves your lips smooth. That being said, this is for normal lips needing a slight moisture boost, not for lips needing any kind of extra healing, medication, or protection. It's winter now so I'm not currently using this product, but I do not recall any discernible or annoying smell or taste. It is good at what it does, especially if I apply a thin layer, wait a few minutes, then apply another thin layer. This earns just 4 lippies because I go through a tube so quickly. I recommend this balm for use in warm weather, under other lip products, or for lips that don't need a lot of help.

Popular Lip Treatments