OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 12/7/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I. LOVE. THIS. COLOR! It's sooo cute and work-appropriate! I think it's especially perfect summer -> fall, it definitely got me through that transition time :). As always, OPI lasts a long time, especially if you horizontally seal the tip of the nail with the top coat!

on 10/16/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Is that beige? Is that nude? Is that lavender? Is that grey? Is that a drop of brown I see? These are questions that run through your mind when you look at this unique sex bomb that is Tickle my France-y, an amazing chameleon pinkish beige-y polish! Wow, it's a mind blowing color! Application is a breeze and it is opaque in 1-2 coats.

I have to say that black girls are seriously missing out on what could possibly be THE most flattering shade on our varying complexions EVER! Case in point- me, my sister and my mum. We all have different skin tones and undertones. I'm the darkest (Mac NW46). My mom and sister are lighter with my sister being the lightest. When my family came to visit, my mom and sis tried my beloved TMF and fell in love with the shade instantly. It looks so HOT on all 3 skin tones!!! Unheard of.

My mom is extremely picky about colors and only wears reds or sheers. I insisted on giving her a mani with this polish because my gut told me she would love and want it. After some struggling that had me lecturing her on the importance of trying new things, she caved, lol! Next thing I know, she wants this shade and then proceeded to raid my large collection of polishes. Her top faves were the two I painted on her nails {yes, daughters know best!}- TMF (mani) and Orly's Pink Chocolate (pedi, also another shade that involved some struggles. This one was not universally flattering. It did not work for my skin but it was stunning on hers!).

If you have never seen or tried TMF, you are missing out on a unique shade. Online pics do not do it justice. Seek it out and swatch it on a tape and see if you won't fall hard too!

on 10/11/2013 3:40:00 AM

I love the color! Classy and subdued . I like it on both my hands and feet . A good plus point is the ease of application . It is so smooth and easy to apply . The color is well pigmented and two coats is enough .

on 10/5/2013 9:53:00 PM

Fabulous neutral color - not too grey, not too pink, not too light. This is my go to color for any occasion!!

on 8/28/2013 2:27:00 AM

I have tried almost every brand of nail polish out there and have found I can only rely on 3 brands of polish: OPI, China Glaze, and Venique. So many "expensive" brands are absolute crap, I've had dollar store brands that apply nicer and last longer. I have a major nail polish problem, I'm talking 150+ polishes ( even carry a list to avoid doubles). This color is absolutely amazing. It is a perfect nude polish. Looks great on many skin tones. It leaves the nails looking so polished and chic. I've had many people comment on how glamorous the subtle color is. This is a shade that should be in every collection

on 8/11/2013 4:12:00 PM

Needs 3 coats to be fully opaque, but dries extremely slowly and constantly wrinkles underneath my quick dry topcoat, even after quite a bit of drying on its own. The colour is coolish mauvey neutral. Not worth the trouble, just redid my nails for the 3rd time.

on 8/8/2013 9:44:00 PM

This is a lovely, non-shimmery nude and the colour is great as you can have nice looking nails without it being too noticeable - perfect for work! Only problem was I found it took a loong time to dry :(

on 5/7/2013 12:54:00 PM

A wonderful all-purpose, non-shimmery nude that works perfectly for every occasion. I have longish nails and work in a very professional enviroment. This is just wonderful. Feminine, not loud. I am quite fair and this works wonderfully on me. The color is a little darker than my nail bed, but it's pretty sheer, so it blends right in with my fingers if I'm wearing just on coat. My mom has beautiful hands and in th 70s and 80s she wore a color just like this. I always admired her neutral nails and I've been searching in vain for the perfect nude of my own. I think the search is over. I have over 20 nude nailpolishes in my collection, and this is my favorite without shimmer/glitter.

on 4/17/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this neutral shade!!! It's so hard to find a nude shade that isn't too pale or too peachy. My manicurist told me to try it. In the bottle it looked like a purple / grey color that I thought would look terrible on me. It actually blends right in with my skin, making my fingers appear longer (my skin tone is fair-medium). If they ever discontinue this color, I will start hoarding it!

on 3/21/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this nude color. It's extremely professional and works well with dealing with seniors. However, underneath there is the reminder that it was the runway signature color that year and the twinge of brown in encouraging.

Top Rated OPI Products