Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 4/27/2013 9:22:00 AM

doesn't really do anything it promises too, doesn't help with dark circles or bags

The packaging however is fantastic for easy no mess application, all eye creams should be dispensed like this!

on the plus side, if you keep it in the fridge it does feel really nice and cooling on tired puffy eyes, and gives a bit of a psychological boost more than anything

on 4/23/2013 10:25:00 AM

After looking at this forever I finally broke down and got it. I've been wearing it for a week now and I'm really loving it. I have really bad dark circles and this has really helped them. Definitely buying this again!!

on 3/27/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This did nothing for my puffiness. Even tried putting it in the refrigerator as suggested.

on 3/12/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This did nothing. It is cold going on the skin, but that's about it. Waste of money.

I'm not sure if this really "works" but I do know that it does make me look more awake. I tried not using it for a week and felt I looked more tired and had puffy dark eyes.

On the fence as to whether I'd purchase again or try another product. I like it well enough coupled with the dark circle roller (which acts more like a concealer).

on 2/15/2013 9:19:00 PM

It's a toss up for me as to how much this helps with puffiness. I mean, it's not like I notice any dramatic difference, but I figure it probably helps somewhat...what with the caffeine ingredient (if I recall correctly it does contain caffeine...a known skin-tightener...no?)...and I imagine the cold roller ball helps as well.

My biggest issue with this product is that...even when storing this product UPRIGHT, with the roller ball facing up...when it comes time to apply the product, way too much product comes out....even when holding the product upright. It's as if there's just too much space around the edges of the roller ball, and so the liquid can come out of the sides of the ball way too easily. As a result, try as I may, I still always have excess liquid around my eyes that I must dab away for fear it will seep into my eyes.

Also, if you do want to store this upright as I do, in order to try and limit the amount of liquid that will come out, note that this is not a well-balanced product and it falls over very easily...it's very top heavy!

on 1/31/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Did nothing. A waste of money (and hope.)

on 12/31/2012 1:35:00 PM

Admittedly eye puffiness isn't that much of a problem for me, so I don't have much of an excuse for picking up this product save for some CVS extrabucks and a desire to try it out. For the price I don't think I'd repurchase this again however. The packaging is very nifty first of all, the little rollerball idea is very ingenious and hygienic for applying the (serum?) product under your eye area. This is usually one of my first skin care steps when I roll out of bed, so the coolness of the little metal ball and the treatment feels kind of refreshing and awakens my eyes a little bit. Other than that this caused no harm or good to my skin.

on 12/21/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product sucks. It doesn't do a thing to reduce my puffiness. The roller and serum does feel good on my under eyes though, but that doesn't make up for the fact that this product is a total loss. It was a waste of money honesty.

on 12/6/2012 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I must admit that I don't agree with most of the reviews here. I have used this product for about a year and never has it leaked, scratch or burn my eyes..

I may be biased because I have used the Garnier Pure range for almost 10 years now and it has only done wonders for my skin. I mean almost no sits, no scars and very little black head trouble.

I do have to make a note though that if you have very sensitive skin, Garnier can me a bit hard. I tried using the Pure range when I was 13 and it burn scabs on my skin. Then I tried it again at 15 and have never stopped using it and I am 25.

So if you say that the eye roller burns you, I would suggest to discontinue use.

For me it is over all an amazing product. I did see the darkness under my eyes get better and it is definitely very soothing and cool for cried out eyes or a late night's effect.

To me Garnier face products are just about as good as it gets. I am a model and get compliments with every shoot from togs saying that my skintone is so clear that they don't even need to edit it. I don't wear foundation at all, not even to church and all I get is compliments for my skin. So I would say, keep using it unless you are getting burnt by the products.