August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - The Bronzed & the Beautiful Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I was originally going to just buy the Pink Leopard bronzer, but then I found this with Sun Bunny, Snow Bunny, and a brush included. The brush is actually a really nice one and is amazingly soft. I use Sun Bunny everyday, it can be applied so it is sheer or also more dramatic. Pink Leopard is nice, but I don't use it very often for some reason. It gives a subtle glowy look. I don't think I've ever used the Snow Bunny, though, because it looks really shimmery, but I think I'll give it a try soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Lanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too am hesitant when buying products with over the top childlike packaging, but Too Faced is an exception! I love these bronzers, each is very different and can be used to build a darker effect if desired. The brush is worth the $35 within itself, it is the softest and most user friendly bronzer brush ever! I love it!

I said this was a 2 for price, because 3 high quality bronzers for $35 is a steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lately I have been underestimating these newer, younger brands--TF, UD, etc. But boy have they recently been putting me to shame!! I love, love, love this trio and not to mention the brush--aHmazing! All three bronzers are fab and sometimes I use one and sometimes all three at once!! For me they're completely buildable and show up great--pink leopard on me looks identical to MAC redhead MSF--best part is that for less than $10 more, I get 2 more bronzers and a fantastic brush. This is a steal! Can't get enough. My other blushes will feel hurt since I see myself reaching for this a lot!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't buy this, my sister did and felt only one of the three showed up on her tanned skin so she gave it to me. Two of the three show up nicely on my fair/medium NW20 skin (I agree about the Pink Leopard being a bit too sheer and too shimmery). It is a great set to have as it can take you from day look to night look, and for all seasons. It is obviously not easily transportable but the packaging looks cute on my vanity. I put 'no' for purchasing because this just isn't something I would buy, I would just buy one or two basic bronzers and then actually be able to put them in my purse for a touch up. Great colors, decent pigmentation (the PL one is a bit too sheer/shimmery), and a lovely package. I love the brush that comes with it!! It has to be the softest brish I have ever felt. All in all I do recommend this product for anyone that wants a splurge, but it seems a bit over the top for someone who is just looking for a good basic bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a hard time finding bronzer that doesn't look orange on my olive skin.

In general the Sun Bunny was just too orange for my taste, but it is also winter, so I'll give it another shot in the summer

The Pink Leopard was a bit shimmery, so maybe I'll save it for evening

The Snow Bunny gives me a nice soft shimmer althought, the strips the colors come in makes a bit difficult to get at, even with the flat kabuki brush that comes with the kit.

The brush is phenomenal and super soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this bronzing palette! I couldn't decide which Too Faced bronzer to purchase, and this gives me all three for cheap! This way I can have an appropriate bronzer for every season. Right now I'm wearing Snow Bunny, and it looks so natural and beautiful. GREAT PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Msjuneday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for good bronzers for so long without really knowing what to get. I tried minerals, but they were too messy. I tried a liquid, but it's tricky to apply even. Buying singles was hard to match to my skin, then my skin changes with the season and it doesn't work with me anymore. Well, then this palette came along! It was such a good deal to try all three of these bronzers out, while also having the variety to just use them all. I love Snow Leopard for a bonzer that's soft, shimmery, pinky, but still completely office appropriate. Then there's the Sun Bronze for more intense sunken cheeky look and then Snow Bunny comes with a great highlight. One of these alone (even though they're a lot bigger sold alone) would be over 25 bucks, then the brush is priced alone at 12 dollars. It's such a great deal. I'm always so proud to see it in my makeup case because I finally bought something I'm totally in love with lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by AlisaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great all around bronzer/highlighte/enhancer. I use the bronzers for giving a glow and I use the individual shades of the snow bunny to use for eye highlighting etc. Love this set!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Mojie

I bought this on a whim (as is the case with a lot of things I buy) because I was looking at Too Faced sets that included brushes, hoping to find one that included the retractable kabuki brush so that I could get the brush and some makeup at a good price. I decided that the bronzer set that comes with the retractable kabuki wasn't what I wanted (I didn't think Sun Bunny would work for me and don't need more mascara; plus I'd heard bad things about TF's Lash Injection) and then I saw The Bronzed And The Beautiful and liked the idea of being able to try out three different bronzers plus get a brush I can't get anywhere else (I'm a slave to TF's teddy bear hair brushes; they're ridiculously soft and cruelty-free).

Before this I'd never tried a bronzer for a couple of reasons: (1) I figured they'd look unnatural on my (MAC) NW15-NW20 skin (I used to be fairly tan all year round without intentionally sunning myself, but one of my medications makes me sun-sensitive and I don't get much of a tan anymore, plus I try to avoid the sun because of concerns about skin cancer and premature aging) and (2) I had no idea how to apply it and was afraid I'd look like an Oompah Loompah.

Thankfully (and amazingly), neither one of those things happened with *any* of the bronzers in this set. I assumed that Snow Bunny would be the most flattering on me since it's soft and more of a light glow than a true bronze and that Sun Bunny would be way too dark for me. I thought Pink Leopard might be a good blush, but wasn't sure about how it would look as an all-over color. I was wrong about a few things (and that makes me happy).

SNOW BUNNY - I was right to assume that this would look nice against my pale skintone. It gives me a nice healthy glow and a bit of shimmer (I really didn't see any major disco ball effect like some people have complained about with this bronzer when I applied it with a kabuki brush) without being obvious. It just brightens up my face and makes me look a bit rosy and glowy. Very nice!

SUN BUNNY - I was so wrong about this one. Against all odds, this looks really good brushed lightly over my cheeks and nose with a kabuki brush. It makes me look sun-kissed without looking like I've got a strange, uneven tan. And there's no orange here, either. The shimmer is even more subtle in this one than in Snow Bunny. I think this will be great for summer.

PINK LEOPARD - This one I'm not entirely sold on. It doesn't seem to do that much on my skin (which is already pink based). It does warm me up a bit and looks like it could be a nice blush if I apply it with a heavier hand, but it's so-so on my skin compared to the others. There's nothing bad about it, it just doesn't make a clear difference.

FLATBUKI BRUSH - As with all TF brushes, this feels absolutely incredible on the skin. Like rubbing yourself with a silk-covered chinchilla. It's very small and, like the name implies, flat. It's like the middle section of a traditional kabuki brush if you were to cut it into slices. I actually prefer a traditional kabuki for applying the bronzers, but this is going to get plenty of use for dusting on finishing powders and things like that.

I would buy this kit again in a heartbeat and will if I run out of anything in it. I think for my needs, buying this instead of separate compacts of Snow and Sun Bunny would be a better deal, especially since it comes with a brush and the Pink Leopard, which I'll find a use for.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome bronzer set. I just but the beach bunny and im currently waiting for it in the mail. The good thing is like it is mentioned below, Victoria secret offers it at the 28 dollars due to incorrect pricing on their site you just have to write them an email before you order it and they will issue a refund for the difference once the order goes thru. Also from now until 9/17/08 according to their myspace page TOO FACED cosmetics is offering 20% discount on your whole order, again that is thru too faced cosmectics website.

For this awesome price this is an awesome product. I love how it makes your skin look well rested even if you have been out all night with no sleep under your belt. MSBEAUTY i believe is the code....or look for their myspace page.