September 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. Def my HG cleanser!!! a little pricey for what it is, but I've never found a cleanser that compares. Love! Will buy over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

love it! one of the best cleansers i have ever used.

packaging: comes in a tube which keeps the product fresh, easy to squeeze out, not to liquidy

quality: a little goes a long way, which is awesome.
- keeps my face clean and refreshing without overdrying or feeling grubby after. some cleansers i notice overdries and clears out all the oil OR still has a weird oily feeling on my face.
- smells awesome too

will repurchase

(i'm chinese, fair skinned, age 25-30, dry combo skin, clear skin, though with large pores, light makeup user)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

From their website, it claims that it
"Increases cell renewal so skin looks radiant
Skin feels soothed
Hydrates skin for a soft feel
Protects against free radicals."

After finishing it, I've noticed that my skin looks radiant and feels soft, but not dried out. It does what it's supposed to do, but it's not a HG so I'll keep looking for something better/cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My brother got me a Lancome fragrance gift box on his last trip to India and this was part of the GWP. Its a wonderful cleanser, a tiny bit lathers up loads to really clean ur face and I like the mild fragrance too. Its really gentle and doesn't over dry my skin, just leaves it clean and fresh. I have been using this everyday since Jan and it just got over. I went to buy the full sized on but this one isn't available in India. The Lancome store here has the Gel Eclat cleanser instead so then I just swiched to Clarins. But I'm surely going to pick up this cleanser at the duty free when I'm travelling. Wish all these brands would have such awesome GWPs here in India as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dhryan429

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this cleanser. My only complaint is the packaging-- I can't get 1/3rd of the product out. Other than that, it keeps my skin clean and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. After years of struggling with Clinique, Dermatologist and various drug store skincare products I bought this after a little research online. It was between this and an Estee Lauder Cleanser. I have normal/combination sensitive skin. I can get oily in the T-zone in the summer. At the time I got this I had just got back from Mexico and my skin was dehydrated and my pores were grossly clogged. Something in my previous routine was causing a fine bumpy rash on my forehead, cheeks and chin. After using this and the other Lancome products for a week my skin had done a complete 360. This is the first cleanser that makes my skin feel clean but, not at all dry. I can wash with this and not feel I need to run for my moisturizer. This is mildly fragranced but, it has not bothered my skin or nose. It cost 25 dollars but I use less than a pea sized amount for each wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lucy980511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

to start off, i have extremely dry skin and that it probably why it didnt work for me. I could feel it drying out my skin as soon as i was rinsing it off. It didn't do anything other than clean my face, and for 34 dollars, thats bull. Definetly wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by winnz

I think i've found my HG of cleansers. I tried a sample of this from a lancome gift set since august 2011 and I still have a good 1/2 - 2/3 of the tube left. I don't consider this to be that pricey since you only use so little at one time. It takes off all my eye makeup and really CLEANS my face. In the summer months, it's perfect and doesn't leave that tight feeling on my skin as most other cleansers do; but during our canadian winter, my cheeks do feel a bit tight but after putting moisturizer on my face, all is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers, I got this as part of a bonus, and the outstanding feature of this cleanser is how your skin literally squeaks after using it. For better or for worse, I like that squeak, but it goes a little overboard and my face feels a little too tight/dry/stripped afterward. On the other hand, it feels very clean too. The smell of this Lancome product is interesting - kind of oceany - but the texture is sort of goopy. I think I like Estee Lauder's Splash Away cleanser better, though I won't be buying either, as they're both too pricey and there are other very good cleansers out there that are way less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I got a 2 oz sample of this and I really like it. It is cushioning and foams but not excessively. My face feels very smooth after using it, and I love it with my Clarisonic. Lancome is very generous so already have 2 backup sample tubes of this. Of all of their cleanser formulations I've tried I like this one the best but it may be too drying for normal/dry skin. I have normal skin that can be a little towards the dry side during winter so may have to change as we move into the colder season. The only reason I give this a 4 is because it is very highly fragranced. I think it smells really pretty but the scent is strong so if your skin can't handle fragrance of any kind, beware.

Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Lauric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, P-Anisic Acid, Tocopherol, Peg-14m, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract.