Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 1/10/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really surprised I liked this perfume. I heard someone mentioning they liked it, so when I went to a Sephora and saw it, I tried it and absolutely loved it. The smell is very slightly floral, and almost borders on a mature fragrance, but it's not a childish scent at all. I think of the scent as 'cool', not a 'warm' smell. It wears very well throughout the day, though it will need reapplications if you applied it somewhere your clothing rub against. I only wish the cap could just be pulled off, instead of unscrewed.

on 1/7/2011 11:28:00 PM

honestly the best smelling thing EVER. i use the roller ball in like 2 weeks. smellssooogoodd

on 12/15/2010 3:42:00 PM

Notes are: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.

As usual, I am just terrible at describing perfumes in perfume terms, but this smells amazing. Usually a perfume is sort of a "pretty, but meh" scent and I'm not sure if I want to keep it, but this one I can't stop smelling. It's like being in a fairy's garden.

It's sweet and fruity without being overly saccharine or cloying, and the rollerball keeps it from being too much. This isn't in your face, but definitely present, and has good staying power. I'd call it moderate strength.

It's a very pretty, floral, young scent.

on 10/20/2010 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I honestly didn't think I was going to adore this perfume roller ball. I definitely was wrong! It is fabulous and fun and it reminds me a warm romantic evening ;) Picked it up at Sephora on a whim...go figure it totally rawks.
=^.^=

on 10/18/2010 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE... This is up there with my regulars that I alternate with. For whatever reason, I like to wear this fragrance in the fall. So I would have to say that this is my favorite fall fragrance. I wore this scent 2 falls ago & I just repurchased about a little over a week ago. It is soft & not over-powering. It always manages to put me in a better frame of mind. I suggest this scent to be used as a positive mood enhancement. 1 more thing..... The packaging is very lovely.

on 9/29/2010 3:58:00 AM

love love love this perfume! i have the 100ml bottle and its almost all gone! i got the big bottle for christmas a while back and its the only think i think smells amazing on me! when they didnt have the rollerball version i bought an atomizer from sephora and just sprayed the perfume in there! so if you dont like the price or dont want to buy the same perfume twice then i would suggest that. but other than that this is a great little bottle for your purse and such.

on 9/28/2010 10:53:00 AM

When I purchased the bottle (50ml), I got this for free!
strange because it was only a promotion for 100ml...! I guess I was lucky? Anyway, to the point, this fragrance smells fresh and sweet-* to me it smells like coconuts and a hint of cocktail~?!. It reminds me of a girl at the beach in summer time... kinda sexy..yeah.. my husband likes it- and I went to the beach today ;)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Every time I wear this I get so many compliments it smells so yummy! I think it smells the best out of all the other Juicy scents. It is a bit pricey for $16 for a roller ball, but it's worth it if you love it. I'm not good at describing scents but it's not overpowering yet lasts all day long. I've only seen this at Sephora, I will def re-purchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

(I am not reviewing the scent here because that is done on the review page for the actual perfume, this is just the rollerball and I will review it as such. Before purchasing I recommend smelling the fragrance in store, and applying some if you can to see how it works on your skin)

+small, cute packagin
+dispenses perfect amount of product
+travel sized
+price is good for amount of product for it's usage as touch ups (rollerballs are for touch ups, not all over fragrance)

on 8/3/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If I didn't see this fragrance on Sephora's top fragrances alongside Marc Jacob's Daisy & Lola, I might have just walked by. But I first sprayed some on the little tester strip, not really getting a full effect, so I sprayed on my inner wrists and I fell in love. I was a little disappointed because the bottle was almost $70, but thanks to the little samples and rollerball perfumes near the checkout counter, I found this little guy for only $18 so I bought two. It's a real sweet, flirty scent with a bang of spice melt right in the middle between the two.

Popular Fragrances