December 21, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Mascara Exceptionnel

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jenliang124

Expensive but loved that it stayed on my lashes and didn't migrate to my lower eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with all Chanel products, so I am bias. But I find this to be a nice mascara. It's not as good as Inimitable tho', I suggest purchasing that one instead if you don't mind the price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by LJBNY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Exceptionally disappointing: The brush has a lousy design and the mascara formula is total gunk.
Stick with Inimitable if you're going to splurge on Chanel.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

This mascara is really great in the fact that it makes the lashes curl and adds a bit of drama. However, the tube dried out way too fast for my taste and for what I paid, I expected it to at least last 3 months. I will stick with Lancome, maybeline, NYX, and Estee Lauder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by thetourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The black color blows diorshow out of the water. I have a lot of very long eyelashes on their own, but this doesn't make me look ridiculous when I want something more dramatic. No clumping and no flaking.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Very difficult to apply. No pigment at all (had bought the blue colour). Very disappointing. Returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by chnty9513

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It's absolutely amazing! As said in previous reviews, it does take some getting used to since the brush is quite different from brushes that come with other mascaras.

I have very sparse, short eyelashes, and EVERY time I wear this, someone never fails to ask if I'm wearing false lashes. I will buy this as long as Chanel continues to make it. It's expensive, but it's so much cheaper than buying false lashes over and over.

When my husband and I are going out for date night and I want a little extra OOMPH, I use this over L'Oreal Lash Stilletto mascara. It makes a HUGE difference and the formulas work perfectly together.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by felicab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. Lengthens and thickens while separating. Takes some getting used to, though and it dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by CocoG10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is probably the fiddliest I've used but once you get the hang of it, it's wonderful! The application involves having to rotate the wand whilst pulling the brush up through your lashes. The wand consists of brushes (like a normal mascara) and plastic combs (which I normally loathe but work well here). The result, for me, is the look of false lashes - beautifully thick, long lashes. The brown is good for everyday as it makes me look like I have naturally thick lashes (I wish!) and the black is great for an evening look.
The one draw back is it does dry out fairly quickly, but it's not stopped me buying it over and over. I would definitely recommend this one - just persevere with the application technique!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Ritual

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good mascara, but nothing special, the results are exactly the same or maybe less than a L'oreal mascara.