August 1, 2014 | 1231 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - AGE Smart multivitamin thermafoliant

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by voodoo_cat07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm finding this a bit overhyped - Maybe Dermalogica products just don't work for me. The exfoliant has very fine grains, which does not feel too harsh on the skin. However, it may be because I exfoliate once a week, but I do not find this particularly more effective than any other exfoliant which I have used before. Very overpriced too, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dashie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really beautiful product.
Does not feel harsh on the skin, smells great, and you dont need to use much to get a good exfoliation all over the face.
The best part is, you only need to use it twice a week and it really really makes the skin feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by swoopingbuzzards

I borrowed this off my mum.
I loved how it heated up on contact with water and my skin feels super clean and smooth afterward!
Just be careful not to scrub too hard and you don't leave it on too long coz it will make your face go red for a little while.
It is very expensive, and not really meant for 18 year olds but I liked it and if I wasn't so poor I'd probably buy it! Hahah

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by AlexandriaAlessia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am astonished with the results i have achieved with this,i brought several months ago at duty free in Heathrow airport,used it once and then forgot about it. I rediscovered it yesterday whilst cleaning out the bathroom cabinets and decided to give it another chance,i applied to cleansed dry skin and massage in circular motions,it is very soothing and not abrasive,the particles are very fine and it really feels as if im sloughing the skin away,revealing smoother skin underneath,i rinse with luke warm water and am able to see visible results straight away,the skin tone is more even,and my skin looks smooth and glowing. I have also found that the application of my make up especially foundation is easier and lasts longer. Overtime i am seeing a difference in the texture of my skin and i am feeling much more confident in leaving the house without make up on. This is definately a miracle in a tube,i have tried many harsh microdermabrasion salon treatments and none of the results have matched this. The price tag is steep but i feel it is justifyable due to the fantastic results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

absolutely fantastic. got it for my birthday and have been using it for 6 months. I use it twice a week, but not every week. I found that if I left it on longer than two minutes, like it suggests, I got blemishes. So I stuck to the directions.

I use it dry. it really smooths and softens my skin and I use it before I go out on the town with heavier make up. I'd buy it again and again. One tube has lasted me six months. So I don't think it's that expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by FillerbunnyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not the target audience for this (my mum uses it) but I thought it might work for my dry flakey skin. If I could, I would give this a 3.5. It smells amazing and really leaves your face feeling 'polished' and incredibly fresh. However, after a couple of hours I noticed that my skin was sort of peeling. I don't scrub my face vigorously and my face never peels or flakes like it did when I used this. My face was also left red (and still peeling) for about a week. The reaction was not extreme, but it was annoying. I have tried it twice since and I still get the same reaction. I think this is simply because this product isn't for my skin type. If you have mature skin, I would say that you should definitely give a sample of this a try though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best scrub I have ever used! I use this a few times a week on dry skin, after I use precleanse (another fantastic product). It makes my skin ridiculously smooth and clear. Moisterizer soaks right in and I don't need to use as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by pneggy

Managed to get a sample of this when buying the microfoliant. This stuff is AMAZING. It smells wonderful, herby and aromatic, and most importantly, it does a wonderful job. My skin afterwards feels baby soft. When I finish microfoliant will deffo be buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee22

This is a great exfoliant. I had been using Dermalogica's daily microfoliant when my beautician recommended this to me. It helps clear the congestion on my nose and chin, and doesn't cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. It's more powerful than the microfoliant and should be used once or twice a week.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hello lover! Where have you been all my life? I absolutely love this scrub. My skin has never looked better. I use this every two days on DRY skin after cleansing. It gets every single flake and has made my skin look radiant, like I just left a spa. I barely feel the heat and the granules might feel a bit rought at first, so try it on wet skin first and then start using it on dry skin once you feel you need to. Also, I broke out the first time I used it (purged) but it was worth it. I stuck with this product and my skin looks absolutely amazing after three weeks. Get it now! Worth every penny.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No