October 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't really like it that much. Pigmentation's crap, and I find the teensy mirror very UN-useful. The sponge applicator fell apart so easily, not that I would use it anyway. But this is the only quad out of my 3 quads that I ordered that didn't crack in the lid. Pft. No thank you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This gives you the instant glamed up look in a small, travel-friendly, and cheap quad. The colors are extremely versatile and work well as a highligher, a liner, an all over color, a lid color, and a crease color. The pigmentation is really great and the colors apply really, really smoothly. An amazing product considering it only costs a dollar. If you know you'll be heading out after work or school, make sure to pop this in your makeup bag since it'll be the only thing you'll need to take your look from day to night.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This a great ELF product. Yes, it isn't as great as other high end eyeshadows, but it gets a smokey eye done. Sometimes I wear the shades by themselves or with other palettes, very versatile and I like the sparkles in the shadows. The brush that comes with it actually works pretty good. Use with primer usually

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm honestly shocked at the rave reviews for this quad. The first time I ever put my brush in the eyeshadows powder went everywhere. These are so chalky and when I attempted to use them it looked horrible. I wouldn't ever waste my money on elf shadows again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Guess the person under me didnt notice the 10 good reviews to her one bad one, OR that the product has 4.2 outta 5 lippies.... ANYWAY....I love this eye shadow. I am neither 12, nor is this the first eyeshadow I've ever tried. It has great pigmentation, colors are silky smooth, and stays put all day. LOVE!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I cannot begin to understand the good reviews for this mediocre product. I have tried ELF shadows in the past and found them to be inferior, but I thought I might try again since I love smokey eye looks and this was only $1. Well, this quad has the same bad formula. I used this over primer and packed it on, yet the colors are sheer, full of cheap mica fallout, and smudge up together. Also, the actual quad itself is so tiny that I could hardly get my makeup brushes into it to get product. This might be nice if this is all you've ever tried or are 12 and don't have expectations. Even other low end brands, such as NYX, are worlds better than this junk. I'd only buy this again if I was in some dire makeup emergency. I really like some other ELF products, but their eye shadows are just dime store crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very good quality here. Very easy to get a smokey eye with this small palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by puglit1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it super pigmented great colors super great product i cant say enuff good stuff bout it sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo cheap !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this little quad for creating a smoky eye. I agree that they don't blend very well, but for $1 you can't really complain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I bought this b/c I wanted to experiment with grays and it was only a dollar. The colors aren't bad. The pigment is decent and the colors themselves are ok. The only colors I use are the black and dark metal color. I have to be careful with them b/c they don't blend easily. Oh well, for a dollar, I really can't complain.