July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Real Control Crema Care

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by TJ29

I Really like this product. I have curly fine/med hair. My hair gets frizzy usually at the ends. I have been using this under mousse and I get get great formed curls that are soft to the touch. Most times I cant get second day hair either and with this I have. This product is definitely a HG for me. Will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by wround525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually write review (just read them) but I figured its time to give back. I've been using this leave in for 2 1/2 years now, and it has treated me well. That's says a lot from a PJ like me. I'll always come back. Hair is soft and moisturized...just how I like it. Thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've decided to delete my original review and write a new one after three years of continuously using this product. This, along with Be Curly by Aveda, are the only truly remarkable styling products for very curly hair I've seen to date. The scent is fantastic and I'm often complimented on it. I hope Redken never discontinues this product. 3C.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by kelly0706

I have short, thick, curly hair. This is the best styling cream I've ever used. Makes my hair soft, controls frizz, keeps my style in place without the crunchiness of a gel. I sometimes mix it with gel if I want more hold. I like the real control shampoo & conditioner also. Would recomomend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed with this one. I bought it because I am running low on my smoothing lotion. I use it with a few other products and have been really struck by how smooth and shiny my hair looks. My hair is color treated and generally looks very frizzy and dried out. Total 180, and this is the only change in my regimen. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedannie

I bought this on a disgustingly humid long weekend in NY and it went the distance. I'm now in love with it - far more than Redken's Detangling Creme which I'd gone into their 5th Ave store especially to buy (spot the sap tourist!) The assistant suggested Crema Care and I chucked one in my basket to be polite but she was spot on! Thank you oh lovely freckle-skinned red-headed beauty (who I suspect has Irish origins like myself). She clearly knew her onions as was sensible enough to wear her hair slicked back in a chic chignon and not the Monica-does-Barbados frizzy hair nightmare I sported that entire weekend! At least I'll know for next time!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a huge tube for the price you pay, so I think it's definitely value for money, but I probably wouldn't re-purchase this again. I find it to be just a little bit too heavy and it feels a bit like it just coats my hair rather than penetrates it. I do think this product would work really well on very, very coarse hair though or for taming very difficult hair. The smell is also a bit heavy for me too..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a small tube of this and was very impressed. It does indeed control dry, sensitized hair and makes it more manageable. It has a light smell that doesn't linger and it gives decent shine. I liked that it didn't weigh my hair down and gave some definition. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Kaibeau

About to purchase my second tube of this fantastic moisturiser. Have colour treated, half curly and constantly heat styled hair. Get lots of compliments on my hair and this is the reason. Not heavy but stands up to my needs. Love it.... use it every wash day with other styling products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this stuff in combo with the shampoo. It leaves my thick, dry hair pretty soft and managable. I love leave in conditioners because they're so good at detangling and this one smells pretty good. I love it.