August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Liquid Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREASY!!! I bought the pink moisturizing one. Fortunately, I bought it at Rite-Aid, where they have a money-back guarantee, and I returned it after only one use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Heinous,heinous,heinous.This was like removing my eye makeup with Lifebuoy.I am suprised I still have my vision.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 2:25:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use th blue-white bottle and for the price, it's great!!! I buy the expensive stuff too and find little difference. so I wonder: is there a differnce? is maybelline using cheap ingredients to be charging a fraction of the price, or am I being lemming-minded?

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2002 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

I have this one in a pink and white bottle that's supposed to remove waterproof makeup. Well, it completely failed in removing my mascara, AND it was incredibly greasy. Put your money to Clinique's new naturally gentle eye makeup remover. Much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1977

When I used this it went very foamy and made my eyes sting it did not remove my eye make up at all. not a great buy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This comes in a little pink and whie bottle and also has a blue oil-free version but I didn't really like this. It was too harsh on my delicate eye area and it got in my eyes and made it really hard to see!!